Bad Day Quotes
1. You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don’t help.
2. Outside the windows the day was bright: golden sunshine, blue sky, pleasant wind . . . I wanted to punch the happy day in the face, grab it by the hair, and beat it until it told me what the hell it was so happy about.
3. I haven’t had a very good day. I think I might still be hung over and everyone’s dead and my root beer’s gone.
4. I’ve had the sort of day that would make St. Francis of Assisi kick babies.
5. I am a businessman. This is what I do each and every day. I love it. I love coming to work. I never have a bad day.
6. But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything. One lives only to make blunders.
7. Slavery was not a bad day on the job. It was not your boss yelling at you. It was not hard work for little pay. This was a full system of human subjugation.
8. There’s very little in my world that a foot massage and a thin-crust, everything-on-it pizza won’t set right.
9. I’ve had the kind of bad day no quote can fix.
10. When you’re having what you feel like is a “bad day” and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.
11. I hadn’t even left my room and already my day had taken a U-turn straight to hell.
12. So you had a bad day. Kick it aside and be grateful for one less bad day to pass through.
13. No matter what the day brings and no matter how hard life hits you, if you can breathe, smile and keep moving on! Once you have life, know that God is alive!
14. Every single day is a good day no matter how bright or dark it is, because it always brings an opportunity to start a positive beginning in your life.
15. Today might be shitty, tomorrow might be shitty, the next day might be shitty… but who’s to say that one of the next days won’t be the best day of your life?
16. Keep calm when things don’t go according to your expectations! Beautiful things always meet friction!
17. Many bad days were preceded by a bad night’s sleep.
18. Never give up on someone who is having a bad day. Tomorrow could be yours.
19. Every once in a while you do have a bad day.
20. Next to the day when I was almost shot by that arrow, the worst day of my life was when I was almost eaten.
21. This is turning into an alcohol-will-cure-everything kind of day.
22. My toes are a total wreck, my fingernails worse, and god knows my hair could use a registered nurse.
23. A bad day doesn’t cancel out a good life. Keep going.
24. One man’s bad day is another man’s good night.
25. Malcolm turned round quite slowly. He had had a bad day, but not so bad that he could face talking badgers – talking dead badgers – with equanimity.
26. Today is a hard day.” Sometimes, there are hard days. Days stretched so tight with pain that they seem as if they can allow no room for hope.
27. It’s a bad day when you don’t get the work done that you need to get done or you don’t get it done to the satisfaction.
28. In the sentence of life, the devil may be a comma – but never let him be the period, because it may just be a bad day, not a bad life!
29. How was your day?’ ought to be ‘How did you look at your day?
30. A bad day is just a filler episode in our lives
31. The first sign that Karma was now in cahoots with the Devil Incarnate to ruin her existance should’ve been before sunrise and pre-coffee.
32. This day had officially punched every hole in her crazy ticket.
33. You have a bad day at the office, four people know. You suck in a movie, everyone knows.
34. And no chick fucking either, unless we both agree to it, of course.” Turner pauses and scowls. “Though I can’t imagine sharing you with anyone. Makes me fucking sick to my stomach.
35. Sometimes you just don’t show up, and in our profession, it’s a bad day.
36. When you are having a really crappy day, and life seems to be kicking your ass, try to force your self to laugh. If you can achieve a smile and a laugh, you can chase any demons away
37. There is no good day or bad day, only good or bad actions.
38. Never view obstacles in your path as the enemy. Rather, view any obstacles as detour signs to avoid pitfalls.
39. When you adopt a dog, you have a lot of very good days and one very bad day.
40. I cannot let my blood pressure rise because someone wishes to spread his or her bad day around, as if to dilute instead of multiply it.
41. If anybody has a bad day, they’ll just come to my room because they know I’ll bring out the positive in everything, or I’ll make them laugh, or I’ll be just crazy.
42. I’ve lost ‘Drag Race’ twice. I know how, with one bad day, it could just end.
43. If you wear bold, bright clothes, you can’t have a bad day!
44. On a bad day, I’ll still have a conscious thing in my mind reminding me that what I think of as a bad day is still a very good day in probably 90% of the world’s population’s eyes.
45. Emotions run high when you have a bad day; you can’t hide it.
46. Both ‘OC’ and ‘Everwood,’ there were people on set where you learned to stay away from them on a bad day.’
47. Everyone has a bad day now and then.
48. If you have a bad day in baseball, and start thinking about it, you will have 10 more.
49. A bad day on the course doesn’t have to mean a bad night and a bad week and you get to scream at your agent.
50. Whenever I have a bad day I just think of these people.
51. We can feel joy even while having a bad day, a bad week, or even a bad year!
52. Anyone can have a good day, but you have to be able to perform on a bad day.
53. At the age of 18, I made up my mind to never have another bad day in my life. I dove into a endless sea of gratitude from which I’ve never emerged.
54. If you see a defense team with dirt and mud on their backs they’ve had a bad day.
55. The thing I always tell my audiences all the time is that I’m just two steps ahead of you on a good day. And I might be two steps behind you on a bad day.
56. Everyone can have a bad day.
57. Back in the day, you could have a crap gig, and nobody would film you. Now, everybody’s got an iPhone – you have a bad day, and it’s going on the Internet.
58. I get up every morning and it’s going to be a great day. You never know when it’s going to be over so I refuse to have a bad day.
59. For me, a bad day is when I have nothing going on.
60. Everybody had a bad day. It’s possible to have two bad days in a row. And in this sport, it’s so unforgiving.