One Day At A Time Quotes
1. I just wrote one song at a time. Kinda like an alcoholic. One day at a time.
2. Life is like an ice-cream cone, you have to lick it one day at a time.
3. I never have planned a whole lot of future. It’s one day at a time.
4. Take life on life’s terms – one day at a time. And have fun while you’re doing it.
5. At different times in my life, I’ve made grand statements like, ‘I want these many kids, and I want them by this age.’ I think, with every year that goes by, I accept that I don’t know when it’s going to happen or how it’s going to happen. I’ll just take it one day at a time, and when I’m ready, I’ll be ready. It’ll reveal itself, I guess.
6. One day at a time. I live by that.
7. You never know the plan. You never know what’s going to happen. We are not even promised tomorrow. I just try to focus on one day at a time.
8. I just take things one day at a time. I’m just thankful that I have my legs, my arms, my eyes.
9. I’ve always approached my career and my life, you know, one day at a time, as if this was the last day that I’m going, because you never know as an athlete and as a dancer. You never know what can happen today, tomorrow.
10. I am a really quiet person. I just like to be with my children and my family and being home. I live one day at a time, enjoying the best of life, just living.
11. I believe that the plight of life and all existence is to master one’s self, you know, one day at a time.
12. When people go through something rough in life, they say, ‘I’m taking it one day at a time.’ Yes, so is everybody. Because that’s how time works.
13. I try to live my life one day at a time, and if I look too far in advance, I get really stressed.
14. You have to take things one day at a time.
15. A lot of things have been thrown at me in life, and I’ve got through it all without a rule book, taking it one day at a time.
16. I’m like a recovering perfectionist. For me it’s one day at a time.
17. I just take it one day at a time. Austin Powers has given me a lot of opportunities as far as my career.
18. My motivation is tomorrow, just one day at a time, right?
19. Don’t let fear rule your life. Live one day at a time, and never be afraid.
20. It’s not just about getting a song on the radio or appearing on television. It really is about helping people change their lives one day at a time.
21. The best thing about the future is that it comes only one day at a time.
22. This country was founded on a promise of equal rights for all, and we have always managed to move closer to that promise, little by little, one day at a time. It may not be easy – but we’ll get there together.
23. I remember I told my mom that I was scared. I asked her, how will I talk to everyone in English? And my mom gave me a dictionary, where I learned one day at a time.
24. My philosophy is to take one day at a time. I don’t worry about the future. Tomorrow is even out of sight for me.
25. I take one day at a time. I am not someone to define my goals.
26. I’m taking each day one day at a time, and building up my strength and endurance. It’s crazy because it takes no time at all to lose everything you have and then so much time to gain it back.
27. The road to recovery will not always be easy, but I will take it one day at a time, focusing on the moments I’ve dreamed about for so long.
28. I only take one ball and one day at a time, and if you think like that, you don’t feel pressure at all.
29. I have always been the kind of guy who just takes it one day at a time.
30. I’m just taking it one day at a time. Actually, one night at a time. I’m not usually up during the day.
31. I am grateful to have my life back and for the friends and family who never gave up on me, for a God who was there when I was ready to find him. I am grateful for so much, that every day, one day at a time, is Thanksgiving.
32. I’m just taking it one day at a time. Actually, that’s a total lie. I always think about what’s in front of me.
33. I have a passion for helping others and making a difference in the world. I take life one day at a time and make the best of it every chance that I get.
34. I’m very much a ‘one day at a time’ kind of guy.
35. I take one day at a time. I’ve always been like that.
36. This game is very humbling and you have to take it one pitch at a time, one day at a time and compete.
37. I take my work one day at a time.
38. I learned that, with grief, you have to take it one day at a time and learn how to find the happiness amid the heartbreak.
39. You don’t look at the big problem all together, because I think it’s a little intimidating. So you just take it one day at a time, meet the people who are going to meet with you, for you, and who you’re going to work for, and really try to do the best job that you can. That’s all teamwork, and that’s what space travel is about.
40. I barely have time to think. But the best way to stay grounded is to take it one day at a time.
41. I’m trying to stay as calm as possible and focus one day at a time, but when reality sets in, I feel everything: anxiety, excitement, nerves, pressure and joy.
42. I believe in past lives but I know nothing about mine and I don’t want to know. I live in the present, taking one day at a time.
43. Anybody who has cancer, they take it one day at a time.
44. I’ve been sober now for a couple of years and I’m taking my sobriety very seriously – one day at a time and I am moving forward in my career.
45. I’m just trying to really take it one day at a time, because for me – and I know this sounds cliche, whatever – I achieved my ultimate goal, and nothing can really top that, you know?
46. I live my life one day at a time.
48.Many times, the decisions we make affect and hurt your closest friends and family the most. I have a lot of regrets in that regard. But God has forgiven me, which I am very thankful for. It has enabled me to forgive myself and move forward one day at a time.
49. Who knows, I have always lived one day at a time. Probably more adventure and excitement.
50. I’m trying to learn, as I’m in my 40s, to embrace what I’ve been able to achieve and be proud of it. And I know there’s roles that I will want to play before I die, but I’m still just taking one day at a time.
51. Especially in this league, you can have a tendency to look ahead, but really, it’s about one taking one day at a time, one game at a time.
52. Now is now, and I live everything one day at a time. The fact that I’m still on the planet and able to still make music is such a miracle.
53. I think there are always phases in life when things get intense or difficult, whether it’s the sheer volume of work or personal circumstances. And I’ve definitely had tough moments. The way I approach them is just to tell myself that this, too, will pass, and take it one day at a time.
54. Now I’m starting, relatively, to think straight again. I live one day at a time, one hour at a time. What makes it all worthwhile is my children.