Quotes For Bad Day
1. Don’t ever criticize yourself. Don’t go around all day long thinking, ‘I’m unattractive, I’m slow, I’m not as smart as my brother.’ God wasn’t having a bad day when he made you… If you don’t love yourself in the right way, you can’t love your neighbour. You can’t be as good as you are supposed to be.
2. If anybody has a bad day, they’ll just come to my room because they know I’ll bring out the positive in everything, or I’ll make them laugh, or I’ll be just crazy.
3. I’ve lost ‘Drag Race’ twice. I know how, with one bad day, it could just end.
4. The thing I always tell my audiences all the time is that I’m just two steps ahead of you on a good day. And I might be two steps behind you on a bad day.
5. Everyone can have a bad day.
6. Sometimes you just don’t show up, and in our profession, it’s a bad day.
7. If we have a good day and we win, I’ll celebrate and enjoy it. If I have a bad day and I lose, I’ll be disappointed and then come back the next day and think about the next team.
8. Emotions run high when you have a bad day; you can’t hide it.
9. Playing football and presenting TV are totally different things, but there are similarities: it’s exciting, it can go well, it can go badly… the difference is when presenting goes badly, it doesn’t really affect anyone’s life, whereas when you have a bad day on the pitch, it affects people’s moods for a whole week.
10. At the age of 18, I made up my mind to never have another bad day in my life. I dove into a endless sea of gratitude from which I’ve never emerged.
11. I hope the fans have enjoyed listening as much as I’ve enjoyed doing the games. I don’t ever go to the park where I don’t have a good day. I don’t like losing. But I don’t think I ever go to the park where I have a bad day. I don’t think once.
12. Whenever I have a bad day I just think of these people.
13. We can feel joy even while having a bad day, a bad week, or even a bad year!
14. It’s like if you have a bad day and you don’t change your mindset, even if you go to buy bread at the supermarket, like, everything is so bad. It happens. I’m very negative. You have to change it.
15. I’ve been on the other side where I know that a bad day at WWE beats the best day at Staples.
16. If you see a defense team with dirt and mud on their backs they’ve had a bad day.
17. I try not to set myself up as different or as a celebrity or special. I have a husband that can get on my nerves. I have kids that test my patience. I’ve got a cat I can’t keep off the sofa. It’s real. On a bad day, I’m reading ‘Acts of Faith.’
18. When we believe the best of people, we let go of each thing they do that is hurtful to us. And we choose to think things like, ‘I don’t believe they meant to hurt me.’ ‘Maybe they’re having a bad day or don’t feel well.’ ‘They probably don’t even realize how they sound.’
19. Anyone can have a good day, but you have to be able to perform on a bad day.
20. If you get asteroids about a kilometer in size, those are large enough and carry enough energy into our system to disrupt transportation, communication, the food chains, and that can be a really bad day on Earth.
21. If you wear bold, bright clothes, you can’t have a bad day!
22. I am a businessman. This is what I do each and every day. I love it. I love coming to work. I never have a bad day.
23. I know it sounds corny, man, but I like to bring folks joy, and I like to have a good time. I know folks like to be with somebody who’s having a good time. You sure as hell don’t want to be with somebody who’s having a bad day.
24. I can get a black eye, a bloody nose. I can have a bad day in the gym. At the end of the day, I don’t have a bad payday, and I don’t have a bad night under the lights… I get bumps, bruises… but I don’t have a bad night.
25. I was having a bad day, and my friend said, ‘Go wash your hair.’ I thought it was really silly – but it made me feel so much better. It might be a small thing, but it works. Washing it off and starting over.
26. On a bad day, I’ll still have a conscious thing in my mind reminding me that what I think of as a bad day is still a very good day in probably 90% of the world’s population’s eyes.
27. Billie Jean just caught me on a bad day.
28. One thing my mom used to tell me was to look to the other side, and know that my present is not going to be everything. So if I’m having a bad day, she goes, ‘Just imagine tomorrow. This is going to be over. This is going to be done with.’
29. I do think that it’s unfair to criticise anyone if they are having a bad day.
30. If you have a bad day in baseball, and start thinking about it, you will have 10 more.
31. I’m not good at being a picture-perfect pop star, happy all the time. If I’m having a bad day, I can’t pretend. I’m always a bit unhappy, but that’s just me. I like dwelling in my sadness.
32. If I’m having a bad day in rehearsal, I’ll sleep with my script.
33. We can all have a bad day. It happens for me as well.
34. I get up every morning and it’s going to be a great day. You never know when it’s going to be over so I refuse to have a bad day.
35. A bad day on the course doesn’t have to mean a bad night and a bad week and you get to scream at your agent.
36. Sometimes you have a bad day, and you’re like, ‘I’m over this, and I just want to play tennis,’ or do another sport that doesn’t require any other variables, but then you have a good day, and it’s like, it’s amazing, and the success makes up for it.
37. Ever since I was little, I loved soup! Whether I was sick or had a bad day, my momma would always make me soup!
38. Both ‘OC’ and ‘Everwood,’ there were people on set where you learned to stay away from them on a bad day.
39. It may sound very strange, but I love the freedom that writing a novel gives me. It is an unhindered experience. If I come after a bad day, I can decide that my protagonist will die on page 100 of my novel in a 350-page story.
40. It’s a bad day when you don’t get the work done that you need to get done or you don’t get it done to the satisfaction.
41. If I’m having a really bad day, I always have a girlfriend – or even a guy friend – who I can call. They’ll listen to me wallow for a minute and then be like, ‘Okay, let’s stop. Everything’s great. Let’s figure out how to fix whatever’s bothering you.’
42. The Champions League is very difficult – there are so many big teams in Europe, and one bad day, and you can be out.
43. For me, a bad day is when I have nothing going on.
44. I don’t think you should try to be anything you’re not. If you’re not smiling all the time or always happy – I don’t think it matters. If you’re having bad day, show you’re having a bad day. Don’t try to put up something that’s fake.
45. The people in the villages had turned in on themselves. You can understand it. When you have a bad day on the field, what do you do? Talk to your teammates.
46. My act is always a work in progress. I pray I have a bad day before a show.
47. The best boxers don’t always qualify for the Olympics. You can easily have a bad day, but please God, that won’t happen to me.
48. I think every girl needs to love herself, regardless of anything. Like if you’re having a bad day, if you don’t like your hair, if you don’t have the best family situation, whatever, you have to love yourself and you can’t do anything until you love yourself first.
49. Having the family around is always very important because they are supportive. If you have a good day, you can enjoy it together. And if you have a bad day, you always find something as a distraction with your children, because they are normally happy.
50. Whenever I have a bad day, I tell everybody around me, ‘Just so guys know I am having a bad day and I am nervous about these things,’ and that makes all the difference.
51. When you adopt a dog, you have a lot of very good days and one very bad day.
52. The thing to me about this sport, all the fans, everyone that watches, everyone that has a career has had a bad day at work. If you have a project, you have a quota that you have to meet, you can screw up at it. At the end of the day, you get to go home to your family; you can bring your work home with you or not.
53. Kids are always writing me: ‘I had a bad day too.’ ‘I got gum in my hair.’ And the kids also write to me to pass on advice to Alexander. My favorite one of those being, ‘The next time you have a bad day, blame your brothers.’ I didn’t expect this. It’s certainly the most successful of my books.
54. Good or bad day, or good play or bad play, or whatever it is. You have a chance to get back up and begin again, It’s something that’s really stuck with me.
55. Nobody can walk on a track and beat me unless they have an extraordinary day and I have a bad day, which I keep from happening.
56. If someone is having a bad day, I find you can change it pretty quick by just showing that you care.
57. I think the one thing I have learned the most from all the veteran guys is kinda like not to dwell on a loss or a bad day.
58. I’ve fished since I was a teenager. It’s one of the most fantastic activities, and there’s so much to it. I just love every facet of it. I’ve never had a bad day fishing.
59. I can’t understand people who give up and commit suicide. If I have a bad day, I figure tomorrow will be better. And even if it isn’t, at least it isn’t any worse.
60. When you’re having a bad day at work, a lot of times it’s your head. When you’re having good days, a lot of times it’s the absence of the mind.