Who is Tiger Woods
Eldrick Tont “Tiger” Woods is an American professional golfer. He is tied for first in PGA Tour wins and ranks second in men’s major championships and also holds numerous golf records. Woods is widely regarded as one of the greatest golfers, and one of the most famous athletes of all time.
Tiger Woods Quotes
1. Achievements on the golf course are not what matters, decency and honesty are what matter.
2. I want to be what I’ve always wanted to be: dominant.
3. Don’t force your kids into sports. I never was. To this day, my dad has never asked me to go play golf. I ask him. It’s the child’s desire to play that matters, not the parent’s desire to have the child play. Fun. Keep it fun.
4. Green and black go well together, don’t they?
5. I don’t get to live by different rules. The same boundaries that apply to everyone apply to me.
6. I’m aware if I’m playing at my best I’m tough to beat. And I enjoy that.
7. I did envisage being this successful as a player, but not all the hysteria around it off the golf course.
8. You can always become better.
9. I’m addicted. I’m addicted to golf.
10. It will always be the ball and me.
11. If you are given a chance to be a role model, I think you should always take it because you can influence a person’s life in a positive light, and that’s what I want to do. That’s what it’s all about.
12. For many my behavior has been a major disappointment, my behavior has caused considerable worry to my business partners, and everyone involved in my business, but most importantly to the young people we influence, I apologize.
13. In therapy I have learned the importance of keeping spiritual life and professional life balanced. I need to regain my balance.
14. I stopped living according to my core values. I knew what I was doing was wrong but thought only about myself and thought I could get away with whatever I wanted to.
15. My main focus is on my game.
16. And I don’t cook, either. Not as long as they still deliver pizza.
17. I love to play golf, and that’s my arena. And you can characterize it and describe it however you want, but I have a love and a passion for getting that ball in the hole and beating those guys.
18. I get to play golf for a living. What more can you ask for – getting paid for doing what you love.
19. There are still courses in the United States that I am not allowed to play because of the color of my skin.
20. Hockey is a sport for white men. Basketball is a sport for black men. Golf is a sport for white men dressed like black pimps.
21. As a kid, I might have been psycho, I guess, but I used to throw golf balls in the trees and try and somehow make par from them. I thought that was fun.
22. I’m not as far along as Jack Nicklaus was at this age, but I’m trying.
23. Michael left because of the Bulls’ management, not because he’d lost his love of playing the game.
24. If money titles meant anything, I’d play more tournaments. The only thing that means a lot to me is winning. If I have more wins than anybody else and win more majors than anybody else in the same year, then it’s been a good year.
25. Money and fame made me believe I was entitled. I was wrong and foolish.
26. I do plan to return to golf one day, I just don’t know when that day will be.