1. You’ll learn, as you get older, that rules are made to be broken. Be bold enough to live life on your terms, and never, ever apologize for it. Go against the grain, refuse to conform, take the road less traveled instead of the well-beaten path. Laugh in the face of adversity, and leap before you look. Dance as though EVERYBODY is watching. March to the beat of your own drummer. And stubbornly refuse to fit in.
2. Dance. Smile. Giggle. Marvel. TRUST. HOPE. LOVE. WISH. BELIEVE. Most of all, enjoy every moment of the journey, and appreciate where you are at this moment instead of always focusing on how far you have to go.
3. Some beautiful paths can’t be discovered without getting lost.
4. It is noble to love another without caring to know who gave them breath.
5. She remembered who she was Life has a tendency to provide a person with what they need in order to grow. Our beliefs, what we value in life, provide the roadmap for the type of life that we experience. A period of personal unhappiness reveals that our values are misplaced and we are on the wrong path. Unless a person changes their values and ideas, they will continue to experience discontentment. and the game changed.
6. Yes I’m seeking for someone, to help me. So that some day I will be the someone to help some other one.
7. I understand we all have our differences. But while learning about history I’ve read about white people coming together, Jews coming together, Spanish coming together, different cultures and religions understanding and coming together despite their differences. Slavery was never something that shocked me. What shocks me is how black people have not yet overcome the odds and we’re such strong smart people. Why we can’t just stand together?
8. The more I stepped away from darkness, the less it felt like home.
9. Our first stage of existence is truly honored by the magnificent view of our destination.
10. We are eternal souls on a great journey. We have many past lives, and when we are not in the body, we are continuing our lessons and lives in-between, in the spirit world, on other planets and dimensions. It is a grand journey.
11. Delays and disappointments are often only detours along the journey of life.
12. Life is a journey between Perception and Reality!
13. My journey with you is complete and your journey with me is incomplete
14. The Kingdom of God is not for a selected few, but for anyone who willingly follows Christ on this journey of life.
15. I never dreamed this day would come, or imagined this would manifest, but now that this is my reality, that we can change a world, I embrace the dream.
16. There is a bend in the road. I don’t know what lies around that bend, but I hope for the best.
17. The bliss of existence is a blessed excursion through time.
18. This world is crazily beautiful and absurdly awful. It can rob you of your stuff and your people and sometimes you wits. But the one whose birth we celebrate each December said it true: Joy is on its way, and nothing can stop it.
19. The road may be long, tortuous and wearied. But the resulting success is enduring, sure and sweet. The fool abandons hope in the wearied journey of life. The wise gets going – holding firmly to the promise of a better tomorrow. He that gives up too soon fails to understand that life rewards with success only those who cling on to hope against hope. Those who hope when it is unfashionable to hope.
20. The process of becoming is of greater consequence than being.
21. This is the journey of your life. Don’t try to explain it to others, because only you can see it.
22. The journey of life is not about the destination but about exploration.
23. Maybe happy endings were real, as long as you understood that they weren’t endings, but steps on the road.
24. Life doesn’t end, you just run out of road.
25. The journey to a peaceful and blessed life begins when you take 100 percent responsibility for your life instead of blaming others.
26. Adventure makes your journey remarkable.
27. Never ever hurt anyone in this journey. We are all travelers and we must carry kindness in our baggage!
28. I have been inside your heart all along this journey.
29. A large part of life’s journey is within ourselves, not in the material world.
30. DURING OUR LIFE JOURNEY, we are not here to see through each other; we are here to see each other through.
31. Tough roads always lead to a beautiful destination. Everyone is not meant to experience that beauty.
32. “I have traveled many roads in my life. Some were imbued with pain and I needed to avert my gaze. Others were so beautiful that I would have remained there forever. But always, at some point in these routes, I reached a place where I encountered myself.
33. Carry self-belief as baggage in your journey of life!
34. It’s the journey which ends; not the roads.
35. I’m just trying to Find my way back To trust again.
36. The remarkable journey of a person lies in his visions and not a followed path of anyone else.
37. Every day you got a chance to make your journey more beautiful than yesterday.
38. For the time being, the future may appear dim with hardly anything to live for. But it is not the end of the world. There is today to live for and a possible tomorrow yet to come. If we can learn to come to terms with present conditions whilst looking to the future, the pain may be a little more tolerable. There is hope for making tomorrow different from today.
39. And at the end of the day, there is nothing but the journey. Because destination is pure illusion.
40. When planning life’s journey, always have an alternate route.
41. No one can save a person from his or her thoughts and deeds except oneself. We can reach for particles of light to escape our dark chambers or continue to live with an inky soul. We make the choices that become our destiny.
42. It is pointless to embark on any journey if you do not believe yourself worthy of the destination.
43. Your life is your own unique journey — it is unlike a journey any other person, before you or after you, will ever take.
44. Why do mythological heroes of past civilizations have a thousand faces? Is it because each one of us takes a heroic journey of self-discovery?
45. Our life journey tests our physical and moral stamina. We undergo many trials before we discover the right way to live and delve the proper purpose of life.
46. A person who questions the value of living has endured a worthless life committed to trivial pursuits. A disoriented person constantly asks whom they are and where must they go. A stupid person fails to realize basic truths and flees from reality.
47. No matter where I’ve been overseas, the greatest joy was moving into Italy. Italy has changed me, for the better.
48. If I’m not certain where I’m at and if I’ve not quite determined where I want to go, I’ll eventually find myself in neither place.
49. Human beings construct their individual life stories by navigating a complex network of recursive natural structures that guide and shape human behavior. Akin to a revolving top spinning on its axis, an inexhaustible number of natural responses are available to a person when conducting a walkabout in a chaotic world. A mature person comprehends that there are many ways to conduct their lives, appreciates the richness and complexities of alternative ways of life, and makes conscious decisions pertaining to what course of behavior will provide them with personal bliss.
50. We cannot judge each minor or even major vignettes of life as a final statement of our worth. The totality of our deeds comprises our final scorecard. If a person struggles in the earnest quest of accomplishing their ultimate destination, their demonstrative sincerity exhibited traveling with an open mind and displaying disciplined application of assiduous effort to improve their own self, while unselfishly avoiding harming other people provides a measure of satisfaction, even if a person fails to attain his or her ultimate visage.
51. Each day when we awaken from the bookmark of yesterday’s turmoil, we make choices of how to conduct our personal affairs. Each day we must decide if we will act humanely, ethically, and accord dignity to everyone whom we encounter. Each day of living, I fill out a personal diary. I must never be too afraid to wield the pen giving authorship to my own being. Each day is a test and with each day, we fill the pages of the novel that says who we are. Our acts and omissions mark our progress. Every action is a new sentence in our self-profile. Every failure to act is a blank page. We rightfully scorn the shallow author if he or she takes shortcuts and never attempts to gather a grain of personal enlightenment, if they brazenly fail to exhibit any sense dignity, or if they ignorantly lack any tincture of kindliness for other people. We all respond to someone whom loves other people, worships nature, and demonstrates that they know how to share their benevolence with other people.
52. No person is mistake free. I made some phenomenal errors in the first fifty years of traversing the rivers and valleys that formulate life’s marshy banks. I will always live with some deep regrets. Personal mistakes are part of everybody’s learning processes. Some people do live more carefully than other people do. I was too reckless at times and on other crucial situations too conservative, neither of which factor is a cause for mortification. It would represent a much bigger mistake never to give myself the freedom to test what life proffers.
53. I desire to establish a profound state of peacefulness, an imperturbable stillness of mind, an unconditioned mode of being that is free from mind contaminants of negative thoughts. I pray to undertake a productive emotional, intellectual, and spiritual journey seeking the highest level of personal realization that defines wholeness and finality. In stillness, a state of mental quietude, we enter the worldly womb of creativity.
54. When we reached Where we aspired to reach, The destination melted away.
55. Sometimes we reach the point where we’ve had enough of life. At that point, maybe the real truth is that we’ve had enough of our attitude.
56. If you tell me that I have to write the story of my life, I would be very quick to tell you that God has already written it. What I have to do is to quit playing editor.
57. The thing about the path less travelled is that it is often less travelled for a good reason. When that reason is not the dangers that haunt the road then it is the road itself. Sometimes it’s both.
58. If I spend all my time looking in the rearview of my life, I can be going in reverse while simultaneously experiencing the rather convincing illusion that I’m going forward.
59. Just because you go into it with your eyes wide open doesn’t mean you see what’s coming.
60. There isn’t a safety net I haven’t fallen through, so feel my back on the Earth and know I can stand longer than you.