1. What’s done is done. What’s gone is gone. One of life’s lessons is always moving on. It’s okay to look back to see how far you’ve come but keep moving forward.
2. If I look back I am lost.
3. When the going gets tough, put one foot in front of the other and just keep going. Don’t give up.
4. Failure is a bend in the road, not the end of the road. Learn from failure and keep moving forward.
5. If you really want to eat, keep climbing. The fruits are on the top of the tree. Stretch your hands and keep stretching them. Success is on the top, keep going.
6. Then she told me why a tiger is gold and black. It has two ways. The gold side leaps with its fierce heart. The black side stands still with cunning, hiding its gold between the trees, seeing and not being seen, waiting patiently for things to come. I did not learn to use my black side until after the bad man left me.
7. I don’t know what lies ahead, but I want to keep going forever.
8. If you’re reading this, I hope God opens incredible doors for your life this year. Greatness is upon you. You must believe it though.
9. You are likely to fall when you stop paddling your bicycle. Such is life. As long as you don’t give up, you will never end up failing!
10. Yes, a deep lesson from the postage stamp. It attaches itself to a moveable material, the envelope and gets going. A good relationship keeps you going forward; a bad one keeps you static. Attach yourself to someone who is also going forward and you will also get there.
11. I’m not going to do it. I’m not going to wish for a perfect life. the things that knock you down in life are tests, forcing you to make a choice between giving in and remaining on the ground or wiping the dirt off and standing up even taller than you did before you were knocked down. I’m choosing to stand up taller. I’ll probably get knocked down a few more times before this life is through with me, but I can guarantee you I’ll never stay on the ground.
12. Never give up hope. All things are working for your good. One day, you’ll look back on everything you’ve been through and thank God for it.
13. When in doubt, throw doubt out and have a little faith.
14. If I just keep putting one foot in front of the other, it stands to reason that I’m going to get there.
15. It’s the days you have every right to breakdown and fall apart, yet choose to show up anyway that matter most. Don’t diminish the small steps that others can’t see.
16. Do you believe there’s hope at the end?’ I ask.
‘No,’ she says simply, looking away. ‘No, I don’t, but I’m still going.’ She eyes me. ‘You coming with?
17. There may be no light at the end of the tunnel, but there’s certainly enough air, enough oxygen for you to keep going. And you must keep going, because that is your duty.
18. Feeling tired?
Feeling like it’s too much?
Feeling like it’s too hard?
Feeling like it’s not worth it?
Take a look back to see
how far you’ve come.
And keep going.
19. Persist. Even when you’re heavy with emotion, pick yourself up bringing the axe of your actions down, repeatedly chopping at the day until you bring the sun low with success.
20. The most important thing is to keep going. The second most important thing is to choose the right direction.
21. When the talent is torrential, the harvest is inevitable.
22. Momentary kindness today could be what keeps someone holding on tomorrow.
23. He always remembered it vividly when he was in physical pain and when the limit of his strength seemed to have been reached, and it was a memory that helped him every time to hold out and to go on.
24. If you feel like giving up, I want you to know that You Matter. I want you to know that
Your Time for Greatness is Coming.
Better Days Are Coming.
There is a Light at the end of the tunnel and that Light is Just Around the Corner.
I Believe in You, You Got This!
You Are Next UP!
25. Now to think that this tree was a mere seed seed someday seems unthinkable. A seed that could be carried away by yhe air and thrown anywhere.A seed that had no choice of its own to decide where it would grow had the inherent potential that could grow a forest!
26. Don’t get discouraged. It is often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock.
27. If you’re going against your fate, keep going
28. With my legs wobbling, I soldiered on. Shievering and sweating all over, I kept going. Fear didn’t warn me to stop; it only alerted me of an unusual event ahead. So, motivated by fear, I ran along; after all, I was created to do the unusual.
29. In the middle of your crucifixions, remember the sun shines whether it’s going up or coming down.
30. Always remember that motivation gets you moving, but determination keeps you going.
31. No matter how bad things get in life, no matter how many times things change, hang onto your ability to dream. Those dreams may well take you further than you could have ever believed.
32. Because we can keep on. Others, they try keeping on, they just…” she mimed an explosion. “It’s too much for them. They come to pieces. Not us. Hunters, they are different. We can’t stop. Not for bad sleep or parachute dreams or people who say we should want peace and babies instead. It’s a world full of mad wolves, and we hunt them til we die.
33. When you’re an original it may take time for people to catch on. So keep at it and don’t question yourself.
34. The old me is gone. I cut all ties of the old me. That is not me. I want to bring forth the me, that wants to represent who I am as a woman, that though I may have had traumas in my life, I won’t let that define who I am. I am going to be the better version of who I am, truly inspired to wear the invisible badges of strength, confidence, courage, compassion, empowerment and fearlessness.
35. There was always a way to get through a difficulty. If you just keep swimming, you’ll find your way. And when your brain wants to give up because there’s no land in sight, you keep swimming, not because you’re certain swimming will take you where you want to go, but to prove to yourself that you can still swim.
36. Don’t quit because you are not good enough, keep going because you are not good enough yet. You don’t quit driving halfway to your destination because you are not there, you keep driving because you are not there yet. You keep driving until you get there. You keep trying until you are good enough.
37. You already have inside of you what you need to prevail, you only need to believe that is true.”
38. Mañana, me haré cargo de todo eso. Seré imparable.
Pero esta noche, nos quedamos donde estamos, abrazadas, perdidas en la oscuridad.
39. A heart that’s breaking, a mind that’s tired of thinking, a soul that’s sleeping— and you gotta keep going!
40. Play, Pause, Rewind & Forward,
Memories to Cherish & Live by.
Some memories to set free,
To say Goodbye!
41. A bad day doesn’t cancel out a good life. Keep going.
42. In darkness, you only need to see just as far as you headlights extend. As long as you keep going, it is enough.
43. The hugest pile of challenges and hardships will not hold back a needle of the clock.
44. There are people whose wellbeing and survival depends on your wellbeing and longevity. Live a productive and fulfilling life, while you acknowledge those who need you the most. It doesn’t matter the number or type of mountains you have to climb. This journey of life is made of hills, mountains and valleys anyway. Keep going! Look ahead to the joy of being at the mountaintop. Choose to celebrate your life and recognize the value in you. Let nothing stop you from greatness. You are created by a Majestic God.
45. Profound beauty of “what’s next”
Entices me… To keep moving on!
46. Even if you feel like you’re giving it your all, but still not seeing the desired results; Keep Going. Sometimes the Key to Your Breakthrough is to Persevere and to Not Give Up.
47. If you blindly start following the route to success, you might not get your vision back but it will open the vision of other people, which is often blinded by the fear of failure.
48. Not everybody is Perfect.
Not Me, Not You!
Don’t draw Notions about anyone, let it be.
Hatred is a Cheap Word.
“Keep Going” is the Mantra of Life..
So move on.
Go, Stand, Run.
49. Relish the opportunity to be an outsider. Embrace that label.
50. This letter is to you. The you that’s had a rough week. The you that seems to be under constant storm clouds. The you that feels invisible. The you that doesn’t know how much longer you can hold on. The you that has lost faith. The you that always blames yourself for everything that goes wrong. To you. You are incredible. You make this world a little bit more wonderful. You have so much potential and so many things left to do. You have time. Better things are coming your way, so please hang in there. You can do it.
51. Following your convictions means you must be willing to face criticism from those who lack the same courage to do what is right. It’s called the road less traveled.
52. We have to set records, we have no choice.
53. Nothing or no one is going to rescue you from your current situation. You must take control of your own well-being and forge your own path to happiness and fulfillment.
54. Its okay to lose faith when things don’t go right.
Just ensure your pathway and remember to shine bright.
55. When the mind is awake, you never stop dreaming.
56. One person may not, whereas another person will. Your job is to find a person who will help you reach your goal.
57. If it’s not right, keep editing until it is. ~ Life
58. Today if anything is trying to hold you back, give no attention to it. Get your hopes up, get your faith up, look up, and get ready to rise up.
59. Pain had a way of breaking time down. I thought about the next minute, the next hour. There wasn’t enough space in my mind to put all those pieces together, to find words to summarise the whole of it. But the “keep going” part, I knew the words for.
60. Don’t give up on your faith just to please someone who has no faith at all;
That is like giving up a treasure to please someone who has none.