Jimi Hendrix Quotes
1. I’m the one that’s got to die when it’s time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.
2. When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
3. Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens
4. The story of life is quicker than the wink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye…until we meet again
5. Who are you to judge the life i live
i know i’m not perfect and i don’t live to be.
but before you start pointing fingers
make sure your hands are clean.
6. Excuse me while I kiss the sky.
7. Don’t be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don’t put up with people who are reckless with yours.
8. Music is a safe kind of high.
9. You have to forget about what other people say, when you’re supposed to die, or when you’re supposed to be loving. You have to forget about all these things. You have to go on and be crazy. Craziness is like heaven.
10. Butterflies and zebras
And moonbeams and fairy tales
That’s all she ever thinks about
Riding with the wind.
11. I’ve been imitated so well I’ve heard people copy my mistakes.
12. You have to go on and be crazy. Craziness is like heaven.
13. And so castles made of sand slips into the sea, eventually.
14. I used to live in a room full of mirrors; all I could see was me. I take my spirit and I crash my mirrors, now the whole world is here for me to see.
15. All I’m gonna do is just go on and do what I feel.
16. If I’m free, it’s because I’m always running
17. Music doesn’t lie. If there is something to be changed in this world, then it can only happen through music.
18. Music is my religion.
19. All I’m writing is just what I feel, that’s all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.
20. Those times i burned my guitar it was like a sacrifice. we all burn things we love. i love my guitar
21. When things get too heavy, just call me helium, the lightest known gas to man.
22. Life is Quicker Than a Blink of an Eye
23. It’s time for a new National Anthem. America is divided into two definite divisions. The easy thing to cop out with is sayin’ black and white. You can see a black person. But now to get down to the nitty-gritty, it’s getting’ to be old and young – not the age, but the way of thinking. Old and new, actually… because there’s so many even older people that took half their lives to reach a certain point that little kids understand now.
24. Imagination is the key to my lyrics. The rest is painted with a little science fiction.
25. Are you experienced? Have you ever been experienced?
26. I wish they’d had electric guitars in cotton fields back in the good old days. A whole lot of things would’ve been straightened out.
27. Even castles made of sand,
fall into the sea,
28. I try all night to play a pretty note.
29. If the mountains fell in the sea,
Let it be, it ain’t me.
Got my own world to live through
And I ain’t gonna copy you. Now, if 6 turned up to be 9,
I don’t mind, I don’t mind.
If all the hippies cut off their hair,
I don’t care, I don’t care.
Did, ‘cos I got my own world to live through
And I ain’t gonna copy you.
30. I will be dead in five years’ time, but while I am here, I will travel many highways and I will, of necessity, die at a time when my message of love, peace, and freedom can be shared with people all over the world.
31. When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will see peace.
32. People still mourn when people die. That’s self-sympathy. All human beings are selfish to a certain extent, and that’s why people get so sad when someone dies. They haven’t finished using him. The person who is dead ain’t crying. Sadness is for when a baby is born into this heavy world, and joy should be exhibited at someone’s death because they are going on to something more permanent and infinitely better.
33. Knowledge is speaking, Wisdom is listening
34. Sometimes you’ll want to give up the guitar. You’ll hate the guitar. But if you stick with it, you’re gonna be rewarded.
35. When the power of love overcomes the love of power, there will be peace.
36. Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.
37. Well I walk right on up to your rebel roadside
The one that rambles on for a million miles
Yes I walk down this road searchin’ for your love
And my soul too
When I find ya I ain’t gonna let go.
38. Way up in my tree I’m sitting by my fire
Wond’rin’ where in this world might you be
And knowin’ all the time you’re still roamin’ the countryside
Do you still think about me?
39. The story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye. The story of love is Hello and Goodbye.
Until we meet again.
40. In order to change the world, you have to get your head together first.
41. I think everybody should believe in himself. I suppose, in a way, that’s also believing in God. If there is a God and He made you, then believing in yourself is also believing in Him. Once you carry God inside yourself, then you’re part of Him.
42. You got me floatin’ across and through
You make me float right on up to you
The only thing I need to get me there
Is to hear you laugh without a care
43. When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.
44. Well, she’s walking through the clouds, with a circus mind that’s running wild.
45. I’m the one that’s got to die when it’s time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.
46. When The Power Of Love Overcomes The Love Of Power,,World Will Know Peace.
47. When the power of love overcomes the love of power thw world will know peace
48. Although your world wonders me,
with your majestic and superior cackling hen
Your people I do not understand,
so to you I shall put an end
surf music again
49. When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace.
50. When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
51. Hurrah I awake from yesterday
Alive but the war is here to stay
So my love Caterina and me
Decide to take our last walk
Through the noise to the sea
Not to die but to be reborn
Away from a land so battered and torn…
52. I taste the honey from a flower named Blue
Way down in California
And New York drowns as we held hands
53. When the power of love overcomes the love of power, they will ind peace.
54. Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel
55. When the power of love overpowers the love of power, the world will know peace.
56. So down and down and down and down
And down and down we go
Hurry my darling we mustn’t be late
For the show
Neptune champion games to an aqua
World so very dear
Right this way smiles a mermaid
I can hear Atlantis full of cheer.
57. Now if 6 turned out to be 9, I don’t mind, I don’t mind.
58. Don’t raise me up, I am but a messenger.
59. Music is a safe kind of high
60. When the power of love takes over the love of power that’s when things will change