Keep Moving Forward
1. Accept yourself, love yourself, and keep moving forward. If you want to fly, you have to give up what weighs you down.
2. Life is about accepting the challenges along the way, choosing to keep moving forward, and savoring the journey.
3. What’s done is done. What’s gone is gone. One of life’s lessons is always moving on. It’s okay to look back to see how far you’ve come but keep moving forward.
4. Failure is a bend in the road, not the end of the road. Learn from failure and keep moving forward.
5. Real change is difficult at the beginning. Without the familiar to rely upon, you may not in as much command as you had once been. When things are not going your way, you will start doubting yourself. Stay positive, keep the faith, and keep moving forward – your breakthrough may be just around the corner.
6. Accept yourself, love yourself, and keep moving forward.
7. Never give up hope. All things are working for your good. One day, you’ll look back on everything you’ve been through and thank God for it.
8. What’s done is done. What’s gone is gone. One of life’s lessons is always moving on. It’s okay to look back to see how far you’ve come but keep moving forward.
9. Most people you have known or will ever know will look upon you with utter disdain. Why? The strength of your spirit unnerves their fiends.
10. Well, this all kind of reminds me of that blackout a few years ago. Remember? I was outside when it happened and it was so dark out I could barely see my own hand, let alone what was up the street. But I kept going forward, step by step, until I reached a familiar corner. Sometimes you just have to push ahead to find what you’re looking for.
11. Its hard to explain what you want from your life. The best way to know is to keep your head up, your soul clean and keep moving with the pace of life. It will reveal all to you, when the time is right and the moon is bright.
12. Mañana, me haré cargo de todo eso. Seré imparable.
Pero esta noche, nos quedamos donde estamos, abrazadas, perdidas en la oscuridad.
13. Have the willpower to stay focused on your dreams and dare to expect more out of life.
14. The clouds don’t overthink; they just drift.
15. Get use to rejection. No one starts from the bottom with applause or the word yes being heard often.
16. I don’t worry about people copying me. Their next move can’t happen until I make mine.
17. Dain couldn’t resist reaching out to brush away the tear that had now reached her chin. “Mo always says, ‘What’s done is done. Start where yer at, and do what ye can with what ye have left. Regret never moves a man forward.’”
Sable smiled. “You’re terrible at accents, you know.
18. Congratulations Tomi Adeyemi on your breakout novel CHILDREN OF BLOOD AND BONE. A project catching fire, such as this one has, is the hope (not a guarantee) of every storyteller. Hemingway said it best, ‘It is the journey that matters, in the end.
19. Most overnight successes are about ten years in the making.
20. The dictionary is the ONLY place where success comes before work. To hell with the detractors. Keep writing, reading, dreaming, succeeding, etcetera.
21. If this is death, let it be. If life waits for you just past your eyelids, so be it. But whatever comes your way, you must keep moving forward. Always keep moving forward.
22. …все причины поражений — в себе самом. Дорогу осилит идущий. А испугаешься раз — просидишь всю жизнь за безопасными стенами отцовского замка, боясь всего на свете.
23. I don’t know what tomorrow will bring. None of us does. That’s why we get up and go on because, until forever comes, you can’t stay where you are
24. One person may not, whereas another person will. Your job is to find a person who will help you reach your goal.
25. Sometimes people will sit and listen to your testimony and never share what they are experiencing which could be similar never realizing that in sharing and in accepting the truth walls come down, growth happens and that brings a new perceptive helping them grow in or out of their situation.
26. Whatever the obstacle, you can overcome it and achieve success as long as you just keep moving forward.
27. Because it’s not perfect, let’s not bother.”
That’s crazy! Even if we take three steps forward and two and a half back it’s still going half a foot forward.
28. Don’t get discouraged. It is often the last key in the bunch that opens the lock.
29. Trust is the angels smiling when I’m crying because they see the other side of the world I haven’t come around to yet.
30. Everyone has some kind of mantra he or she lives by. Mine just happens to be that I see this life as a game, or as some would say, ‘the game of life.
31. No one else knows exactly what the future holds for you, no one else knows what obstacles you’ve overcome to be where you are, so don’t expect others to feel as passionate about your dreams as you do.
32. Embrace who you are and your divine purpose. Identify the barriers in your life, and develop discipline, courage and the strength to permanently move beyond them, and keep moving forward.
33. Today if anything is trying to hold you back, give no attention to it. Get your hopes up, get your faith up, look up, and get ready to rise up.
34. Hit the reset button. Whatever happened yesterday, forget about it. Get a new perspective. Today is a new day. Fresh start, begins now.
35. To everyone battling a difficulty or under attack right now, smile, keep your head up, keep moving and stay positive, you’ll get through it.
36. When you realize your life isn’t heading in the direction you wish, rather than wasting time complaining about the situation, just focus on the direction you wish to proceed with determination.
37. If beautiful lilies bloom in ugly waters, you too can blossom in ugly situations.
38. When the vision is clear, the results will appear. Keep your mindset positive as you work your plan, flourish, and always remember why you started.
39. The less you move on the ground
the more the world moves around.
40. I don’t have the perfect roadmap drawn out, but I do know which roads I’ll never drive down again.
41. When it’s your time you will walk right into your blessing.
42. Don’t spend your life wondering “what if” and worrying over something you have no control. What’s done is done. Looking backwards will cause you to miss out on new blessings ahead. Move on.
43. Recovery is a verb, not a noun. You have to be an active participant in order to continuously improve.
44. Even small positive shifts in thinking, create huge results if you are consistent in your efforts.
45. Don’t stop believing,
Don’t be afraid of change,
Don’t underestimate yourself,
Don’t make excuses,
Don’t cheat yourself,
Don’t ever ever STOP!
46. They might make you feel you are useless or incomplete. Don’t let it affect you. Keep calm and let your future prove that they were wrong.
47. And so I tell you, restless one, that no matter what happens, when things get dark, look to the light, and keep moving forward in faith.
48. Dare to keep moving when it is a must and dare to keep waiting when you have to, but note, you shall always keep waiting if you keep waiting and you shall always keep moving when you keep moving!
49. Strength is not the absence of feeling pain. Strength is to feel the pain, understand it, accept it and to recognize it’s more important to keep pushing forward in spite of feeling it.
50. I speak of the Creator. He has walked with me often in my journeys, and it has been by learning to walk with Him that I have learned to walk forward.
51. And so I tell you, restless one, that no matter what happens, when things get dark, look to the light and keep moving forward in faith.
52. A bird does not give up flying because it failed on its first attempt.
53. Awake! there is always a reason to give up and there is always a reason to soldier on unrelentingly. Don’t give up so easily on a true purpose just because you perceive an arduous errand. Arise for you can do something to overcome something! Look beyond what you look and awaken your inner man. Move! And you shall surely see a fabulous end!
54. Barely halfway back, exhaustion sets in. What if I don’t make it? An edge of panic gets intercepted by a calmer inner voice: Look behind you.
55. Don’t give in to the darkness, for there is so much life ahead of you.
56. You only fail when you give up!!!The harder the road, the greater the victory at the end of it. Your choice and path is yours. Give up, or keep moving forward!
57. Dare to keep moving when it is a must and there to keep waiting when you have to, but note, you shall always keep waiting if you keep waiting and you shall always keep moving when you keep moving!
58. Keep Moving Forward
59. Power up your intelligence. Hit that creativity button.
60. No road is long enough as long as you “keep on going