Believe In Yourself
1. Believe in yourself. You are braver than you think, more talented than you know, and capable of more than you imagine.
2. Believe in your infinite potential. Your only limitations are those you set upon yourself.
3. If you believe very strongly in something, stand up and fight for it.
4. The only person who can pull me down is myself, and I’m not going to let myself pull me down anymore.
5. If you truly want to be respected by people you love, you must prove to them that you can survive without them.
6. Live the Life of Your Dreams
When you start living the life of your dreams, there will always be obstacles, doubters, mistakes and setbacks along the way. But with hard work, perseverance and self-belief there is no limit to what you can achieve.
7. Don’t let others tell you what you can’t do. Don’t let the limitations of others limit your vision. If you can remove your self-doubt and believe in yourself, you can achieve what you never thought possible.
8. If you don’t give up on something you truly believe in, you will find a way.
9. Your time is way too valuable to be wasting on people that can’t accept who you are.
10. My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.
11. To be of good quality, you have to excuse yourself from the presence of shallow and callow minded individuals.
12. You may be the only person left who believes in you, but it’s enough. It takes just one star to pierce a universe of darkness. Never give up.
13. Believe in your infinite potential. Your only limitations are those you set upon yourself.
Believe in yourself, your abilities and your own potential. Never let self-doubt hold you captive. You are worthy of all that you dream of and hope for.
14. And I came to believe that good and evil are names for what people do, not for what they are. All we can say is that this is a good deed, because it helps someone or that’s an evil one because it hurts them. People are too complicated to have simple labels.
15. Believe it can be done. When you believe something can be done, really believe, your mind will find the ways to do it. Believing a solution paves the way to solution.
16. Don’t pretend to be what you’re not, instead, pretend to what you want to be, it is not pretence, it is a journey to self realization.
17. Always remember that you were once alone, and the crowd you see in your life today are just as unecessary as when you were alone.
18. Encourage yourself, believe in yourself, and love yourself. Never doubt who you are.
19. When they judge you, yawn.
When they misunderstand you, smile.
When they underestimate you, laugh.
When they condemn you, ignore.
When they envy you, rejoice.
When they oppose you, prevail.
20. The more you believed in yourself, the more you could trust yourself. The more you trust yourself, the less you compare yourself to others.
21. If you can’t believe in miracles, then believe in yourself. When you want something bad enough, let that drive push you to make it happen. Sometimes you’ll run into brick walls that are put there to test you. Find a way around them and stay focused on your dream. Where there’s a will, there’s a way.
22. Those who mistrust their own abilities are being too wicked to themselves, discouraging themselves from doing what they should have been excelling in. If you are good at discouraging yourself, you can’t be a good leader because leadership is built on inspiring others to face challenges.
23. Like a Columbus of the heart, mind and soul I have hurled myself off the shores of my own fears and limiting beliefs to venture far out into the uncharted territories of my inner truth, in search of what it means to be genuine and at peace with who I really am. I have abandoned the masquerade of living up to the expectations of others and explored the new horizons of what it means to be truly and completely me, in all my amazing imperfection and most splendid insecurity.
24. The enemy uses those things your insecure about. Free yourself and take your power back by being secure in who you are – flaws and all.
25. A person is wise if he listens to millions of advice and doesn’t implement any of it.
26. They will always tell you that you can’t do what you want to do, but you can do what you want to do. You just have to believe in yourself. The system is to bring you down, but you can rise up.
27. It wasn’t that everything was going my way, but I began to believe that the way it was going was perfect. I accepted that where I was in life, was exactly where I was supposed to be.
28. If the map doesn’t agree with the ground the map is wrong
29. Believe in yourself, your abilities and your own potential. Never let self-doubt hold you captive. You are worthy of all that you dream of and hope for.
30. Don’t doubt yourself, that’s what haters are for.
31. We’re always taught that God wants us to always only say “I can’t do this without You God” , “Whatever your will is God, that’s my will too” but God says He is a father, and there is no good father who wants his children to have no will and to think that they can’t stand on their own two feet. So maybe what you should be saying is “I can do it” and “I have a strong will, I know what I want.” When you think God’s left you and wants you to be sitting like a duck, maybe He’s actually believing in you, teaching you how to fly.
32. Don’t let the rain drive you to the wrong shelter; the shade can turn out to be your protector and also your destroyer, and sometimes the rain is the perfect protector from the rain.
33. Role models are only of limited use. For no-one is as important, potentially powerful and as key in your life and world as you.
34. There will be haters, there will be doubters, there will be non-believers, and then there will be you proving them wrong.
35. Never REJECT yourself due to the sins you have committed. REGRET will do nothing; REPENT and do something!
36. You push the TRUTH off a cliff, but it will always fly. You can submerge the TRUTH under water, but it will not drown. You can place the TRUTH in the fire, but it will survive. You can bury the TRUTH beneath the ground, but it will arise. TRUTH always prevails!
37. You are the most lucky person in the world, only if you BELIEVE so.
38. Real men don’t dance to other people’s tune, instead, they play for others to dance.
39. Forgiving yourself, believing in yourself and choosing to love yourself are the best gifts one could receive.
40. Success in life is not for those who run fast, but for those who keep running and always on the move.
41. Spirituality is not adopting more beliefs and assumptions but uncovering the best in you.
42. If you feel like giving up, give up on that feeling and give into the realization there are endless possibilities waiting to be discovered before you.
43. Hope and faith goes hand-in-hand, because without hope there is no faith. The same goes with want and needs, without any wants, there no need to have a need
44. When you start living the life of your dreams, there will always be obstacles, doubters, mistakes and setbacks along the way. But with hard work, perseverance and self-belief there is no limit to what you can achieve.
45. The possibility of the dream gives strength.
46. Surround yourself with people who believe in your dreams, encourage your ideas, support your ambitions, and bring out the best in you.
47. The more you believe in yourself, the more the world believes in you!
48. Success and failure can both make you lose appetite and concentration, don’t let it bother or over-excite you, just think them away as a mere thing that had just happened, and get along with your life.
49. My personal definition of confidence is to keep believing that the stars in the solar system are actually watching and applauding you.
50. No one knows your truth but you. If you’re secure in yourself, no one and no(thing) can touch you.
51. Distance yourself from negative people who try to lower your motivation and decrease your ambition. Create space for positive people to come into your life. Surround yourself with positive people who believe in your dreams, encourage your ideas, support your ambitions, and bring out the best in you.
52. Believe in your infinite potential. Your only limitations are those you set upon yourself.
53. Don’t let him take who you are. Make him fear who you’ll become.
54. I Am ! Two powerful words…. You must confess… I Am who God called me to be. I Am a Success. I Am not what you think of me. I Am more than a conqueror. I Am walking by Faith. I Am a Gift.
55. Recovery is hard. Regret is harder.
56. When teachers doubt your potential, show them how wrong they truly are.
57. Faith has won it! Fear has lost it! When you get full of faith, the devil gets filled with fear! Keep your faith in light every day and you will keep the devil in fright always!
58. Man is what he believes – believe in yourself
59. Hold yourself back, or heal yourself back together. You decide.
60. If you drop your beliefs, you drop your success. God’s mighty people begin to fall even as achievers when they begin to drop the beliefs they pursue at first.