1. We must fall in love with ourselves. I don’t like myself. I’m crazy about myself.
2. You alone are enough. You have nothing to prove to anyone.
3. Because one believes in oneself, one doesn’t try to convince others. Because one is content with oneself, one doesn’t need others’ approval. Because one accepts oneself, the whole world accepts him or her.
4. The moment you know yourself you have known the most precious thing in existence.
5. Respect yourself, love yourself, because there has never been a person like you and there never will be again.
6. Respect yourself, love yourself, because there has never been a person like you and there never will be again.
7. Don’t move the way fear makes you move. Move the way love makes you move. Move the way joy makes you move.
8. You start to live the moment you stop competing with others.
9. You can’t really love someone else unless you really love yourself first.
10. Just be, and enjoy being.
11. Do your thing and don’t care if they like it.
12. The moment you accept yourself, you become beautiful.
13. Of all our infirmities, the most savage is to despise our being.
14. All you really need to do is accept this moment fully. You are then at ease in the here and now and at ease with yourself.
15. Until you value yourself, you won’t value your time. Until you value your time, you won’t do anything with it.
16. You’re certainly somebody that people can love.
17. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.
18. Eat like you love yourself. Move like you love yourself. Speak like you love yourself. Act like you love yourself.
19. If you love yourself, you love others. If you hate yourself, you hate others.
20. All people deserve your kindness, but none more so than you.
21. I respect myself and insist upon it from everybody. And because I do it, I then respect everybody, too.
22. The most difficult times for many of us are the ones we give ourselves.
23. I have discovered, just as my teachers always told me, that we already have what we need. The wisdom, the strength, the confidence, the awakened heart and mind are always accessible, here, now, always.
24. A person learns how to love himself through the simple acts of loving and being loved by someone else.
25. You are morally obliged to take care of yourself. You should take care of, help and be good to yourself the same way you would take care of, help and be good to someone you loved and valued.
26. A true sign of greatness: you are not bothered by others’ brilliance, nor are you afraid to share your own with others. You are secure in the knowledge that no one can take away your unique gifts.
27. No one knows how you treat yourself, but it’s the most important relationship you have.
28. The better you feel about yourself, the less you feel the need to show off.
29. You need time to think, time to dream, time to talk and time to do nothing at all.
30. Seek your own love, not the love of others. You acquire the love of others on the way.
31. Only when you are kinder to yourself, you can be kinder to the world.
32. If you want to be faithful to someone or something, start by being faithful to yourself.
33. If you live to please others, everyone will love you except yourself.
34. Helping yourself, you help the world. You are in the world – you are the world. You are not different from the world, nor is the world different from you.
35. Love yourself. Love the world. There is no power stronger than love.
36. Feeling the oneness of yourself with all things is true love.
37. If I loved myself, truly and deeply, what would I do?
38. To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance.
39. To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
40. Don’t be hard on yourself. Be kind.
41. The most terrifying thing is to accept oneself completely.
42. Self-love is not so vile a sin as self-neglect.
43. Lend yourself to others, but give yourself to yourself.
44. Never doubt that you are valuable and powerful and deserving of every chance in the world to pursue your dreams.
45. I think everybody’s weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it.
46. Be gentle with yourself. You are doing the best you can.
47. I, myself, am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions.
48. Loving oneself is the foundation for loving another person.
49. We need to learn to love ourselves first, in all our glory and our imperfections. If we cannot love ourselves, we cannot fully open to our ability to love others or our potential to create.
50. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
51. You don’t need another person, place or thing to make you whole.
52. Love your neighbor as yourself.
53. If you make friends with yourself you will never be alone.
54. The moment you see how important it is to love yourself, you will stop making others suffer.
55. If you have the ability to love, love yourself first.
56. I celebrate myself, and sing myself.
57. A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval.
58. It took me a long time not to judge myself through someone else’s eyes.
59. There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.
60. Want to be happy? Stop trying to be perfect.