1. And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it.
2. The unreal is more powerful than the real. Because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. Because its only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. Stone crumbles. Wood rots. People, well, they die. But things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on. If you can change the way people think. The way they see themselves. The way they see the world. You can change the way people live their lives. That’s the only lasting thing you can create.
3. Be brave to stand for what you believe in even if you stand alone.
4. Believe in your infinite potential. Your only limitations are those you set upon yourself.
5. Great things happen to those who don’t stop believing, trying, learning, and being grateful.
6. If we don’t believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don’t believe in it at all.
7. If you believe very strongly in something, stand up and fight for it.
8. The liar’s punishment is, not in the least that he is not believed, but that he cannot believe anyone else.
9. Don’t let others tell you what you can’t do. Don’t let the limitations of others limit your vision. If you can remove your self-doubt and believe in yourself, you can achieve what you never thought possible.
10. If you don’t give up on something you truly believe in, you will find a way.
11. Be believing, be happy, don’t get discouraged. Things will work out.
12. Beliefs are choices. First you choose your beliefs. Then your beliefs affect your choices.
13. She always wanted to believe in things.
14. Because,” explained Mary Rommely simply, “the child must have a valuable thing which is called imagination. The child must have a secret world in which live things that never were. It is necessary that she believe. She must start out by believing in things not of this world. Then when the world becomes too ugly for living in, the child can reach back and live in her imagination. I, myself, even in this day and at my age, have great need of recalling the miraculous lives of the Saints and the great miracles that have come to pass on earth. Only by having these things in my mind can I live beyond what I have to live for.
15. My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.
16. It’s what you choose to believe that makes you the person you are.
17. You may be the only person left who believes in you, but it’s enough. It takes just one star to pierce a universe of darkness. Never give up.
18. Believe in your infinite potential. Your only limitations are those you set upon yourself.
Believe in yourself, your abilities and your own potential. Never let self-doubt hold you captive. You are worthy of all that you dream of and hope for.
19. If you believe you can, you might. If you know you can, you will.
20. As long as you have life and breath, believe. Believe for those who cannot. Believe even if you have stopped believing. Believe for the sake of the dead, for love, to keep your heart beating, believe. Never give up, never despair, let no mystery confound you into the conclusion that mystery cannot be yours.
21. Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.
22. We’re constantly changing facts, rewriting history to make things easier, to make them fit in with our preferred version of events. We do it automatically. We invent memories. Without thinking. If we tell ourselves something happened often enough we start to believe it, and then we can actually remember it.
23. What is considered impossible is someone else’s opinion. What is possible is my decision.
24. Who belonged to no one, who belonged to everyone. Who had nothing, who wanted everything.
25. Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in installments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day’s success.
26. Your beliefs affect your choices. Your choices shape your actions. Your actions determine your results. The future you create depends upon the choices you make and the actions you take today.
27. That’s how hearts get broken, you know. When you believe in promises.
28. There’s that horrible-beautiful moment, that bitter-sweet impasse where you know that somebody is bullshitting you but they’re doing it with such panache and conviction…no, it’s because they say exactly what you want to hear, at that point in time.
29. There is strange comfort in knowing that no matter what happens today, the Sun will rise again tomorrow.
30. People who fit don’t seek. The seekers are those that don’t fit.
31. I get what it’s like to want something, but to try and force yourself to really believe that you don’t.
32. The more you believed in yourself, the more you could trust yourself. The more you trust yourself, the less you compare yourself to others.
33. The sun shall always rise upon a new day and there shall always be a rose garden within me. Yes, there is a part of me that is broken, but my broken soil gives way to my wild roses.
34. Believe you know all the answers, and you know all the answers. Believe you’re a master, and you are.
35. Those who believe that they believe in God, but without passion in their hearts, without anguish in mind, without uncertainty, without doubt, without an element of despair even in their consolation, believe only in the God idea, not God Himself.
36. Those who mistrust their own abilities are being too wicked to themselves, discouraging themselves from doing what they should have been excelling in. If you are good at discouraging yourself, you can’t be a good leader because leadership is built on inspiring others to face challenges.
37. If you let people break your spirit and detour you from your path, then you have not been true to yourself or those you’re here to touch, those who believe in you.
38. The struggles we endure today will be the ‘good old days’ we laugh about tomorrow.
39. Some of the most beautiful things we have in life comes from our mistakes.
40. That just the way it is. Some things will never change. That’s just the way it is. But don’t you believe them.
41. I believe in recovery, and as a role model I have the responsibility to let young people know that you can make a mistake and come back from it.
42. That’s why I won’t give up! I’ll continue to move forward because I believe!
43. He’d believed it. She couldn’t believe that he believed it. Sometimes, she hated him for that.
44. Since that day there is nothing anyone could ever say to convince me that one person cannot change a nation. One person can do unbelievable things. All it takes is that one person who’s willing to risk everything to make it happen.
45. It is not our right to punish one for thinking as he does, no matter how much we disagree.
46. Wish it, believe it, and it will be so.
47. One thing I’ve learnt through writing is this: with everything in life, you have to look down deep into your heart! That fact is true with all things! If you have Jesus inside, He will give you all you need to say, and all the actions you need to do! It’s not mere imagination the things I write; they are composed from the words lit up inside of me, from my Creator, who made all things bright!
48. I don’t suppose you have to believe in ghosts to know that we are all haunted, all of us, by things we can see and feel and guess at, and many more things that we can’t.
49. Sometimes the hardest things to believe are the only things worth believing at al.
50. This was when she asked him whether it was true that love conquered all, as the songs said. ‘It is true’, he replied, ‘but you would do well not to believe it.
51. Anyone who is having troubles should pray. Anyone who is happy should sing praises. Anyone who is sick should call the church’s elders. They should pray for and pour oil on the person in the name of the Lord. And the prayer that is said with faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will heal that person. And if the person has sinned, the sins will be forgiven. Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so God can heal you. When a believing person prays, great things happen. (James 5:13-16)
52. It does not count if you believe in yourself when it’s easy to believe in yourself. It does not count if you believe the world can be a better place when the future looks bright. It does not count if you think you’re going to make it when the finish line is right in front of you. It counts when it’s hard to believe in yourself, when it looks like the world’s going to end and you’ve still got a long way to go.
That’s when it counts. That’s when it matters the most.
53. You’re wrong. The mind is not like raindrops. It does not fall from the skies, it does not lose itself among other things. If you believe in me at all, then believe this: I promise you I will find it. Everything depends on this.
54. I believe you,” she whispers after a moment. “Please find my mind.
55. As for believing things, I can believe anything, provided that it is quite incredible.
56. Hearts will break and people will hurt you, darling.” Her mother said. “But when you let those people control your outlook on the life, you only allow them to have a greater hold on your happiness. Once you accept the fact that every day is a new day to begin again, life becomes a much easier path to walk.
57. I don’t believe in pessimism. If something doesn’t come up the way you want, forge ahead. If you think it’s going to rain, it will.
58. He does have surprising, secret purposes. I open a Bible, and His plans, startling, lie there barefaced. It’s hard to believe it, when I read it, and I have to come back to it many times, feel long across those words, make sure they are real. His love letter forever silences any doubts: “His secret purpose framed from the very beginning [is] to bring us to our full glory” (1 Corinthians 2:7 NEB).
59. It’s in those quiet little towns, at the edge of the world, that you will find the salt of the earth people who make you feel right at home.
60. If you really want to eat, keep climbing. The fruits are on the top of the tree. Stretch your hands and keep stretching them. Success is on the top, keep going.