Warrior Princess Quotes
1. Any great warrior is also a scholar, and a poet, and an artist.
2. Let us form one body, one heart, and defend to the last warrior our country, our homes, our liberty, and the graves of our fathers.
3. Christopher Hitchens was a great warrior, a magnificent orator, a pugilist and a gentleman. He was kind, but he took no prisoners when arguing with idiots.
4. We need to make friends with ourselves. We are stuck with our self all day, so let’s be kinder, gentler, more amusing company. Let’s take our own hand and say, ‘There, there, sister. You’re doing a good job. I’m proud of how you’re handling all this craziness down here. Don’t give up. Carry on, warrior.’
5. When life is victorious, there is birth; when it is thwarted, there is death. A warrior is always engaged in a life-and-death struggle for Peace.
6. I’m a nomad. A Jewish road warrior. I do not have a concept of home. I wish I did. But I live with the idea that we have to get out of town before dawn.
7. It will always be relevant and always be inspiring to see somebody turning themselves into a warrior.
8. I hated writing ‘Love Warrior.’ It’s the hardest thing I’ve every written. I cried.
9. Sophocles was a general: a warrior writing plays about military situations.
10. I am a Shawnee. My forefathers were warriors. Their son is a warrior. From them, I take my only existence.
11. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today.
12. Different days, I think about different victories. Ricky Hatton is one of those fights. I respect Ricky Hatton. He’s a warrior. He’s a hell of a warrior.
13. My childhood was very difficult. I had every childhood disease and then some, but my parents didn’t mollycoddle me. They left me to fight those battles on my own. I guess that was very Canadian, very stoic. But it’s good. I had to become a warrior. I had to give up hope and find a substitute for hope that would be far more stable.
14. I think that there is a difference between men and women as a warrior and a nurturer… It’s innate.
15. Each Warrior wants to leave the mark of his will, his signature, on important acts he touches. This is not the voice of ego but of the human spirit, rising up and declaring that it has something to contribute to the solution of the hardest problems, no matter how vexing!
16. I guess I’m just a natural warrior.
17.There are no contests in the Art of Peace. A true warrior is invincible because he or she contests with nothing. Defeat means to defeat the mind of contention that we harbor within.
18. I’m not really concerned with portraying this tough warrior – I mean, that’s part of my job and I take that very seriously. But I don’t have anything to hide, and I’m not concerned with what people think.
19. Marathon running, like golf, is a game for players, not winners. That is why Callaway sells golf clubs and Nike sells running shoes. But running is unique in that the world’s best racers are on the same course, at the same time, as amateurs, who have as much chance of winning as your average weekend warrior would scoring a touchdown in the NFL.
20. I’m a warrior for the middle class.
21. The two worst strategic mistakes to make are acting prematurely and letting an opportunity slip; to avoid this, the warrior treats each situation as if it were unique and never resorts to formulae, recipes or other people’s opinions.
22. I’m a warrior at heart; I’m an ex-Navy Seal. I’m too old to wage war anymore, and so now I wage it mentally. And so I find politics very stimulating; it’s war without guns.
23. My father was a soldier, which meant that he was a warrior, which meant that he was important. My mother rode a horse and sang in the Governor-General’s band, so that made her important as well.
24. Americans have a warrior’s mentality, most of them. That’s how this society was built. The fact that you own a gun and shoot to defend your life is a very American way of thinking.
25. I always thought of my mother as a warrior woman, and I became interested in pursuing stories of women who invent lives in order to survive.
26. Being a comedian, it’s hard. People hear ‘YouTuber,’ and they automatically think, ‘a social warrior,’ and you have to stand up for all these things.
27. The most valuable blacks are those in prison, those who have the warrior spirit, who had a sense of being African. They got for their women and children what they needed when all other avenues were closed to them.
28. I had moments with my father that were exquisite – the stories he told me about Cuchulain, the mythological Irish warrior, are still magical to me.
29. The Ultimate Warrior character relative to professional wrestling or WWE, he’s definitely a Hall of Famer. He’s a Hall of Famer whether he gets into the Hall of Fame or not.
30. I was one of the first guys to talk about their characters in the third-person, and I think the character of the Ultimate Warrior certainly is a legend.
31. The ADA is essential in helping me overcome the obstacles I face as a Wounded Warrior and empowers me to assist other veterans. It allows me to be physically active, have my pilot’s license, and serve in Congress.
32. Hogan had the same match every night for years, and so did Warrior. They didn’t tell great stories, to be honest.
33. Ultimate Warrior was a character who made an impression on people. It was his intensity, his colorfulness, but also, Warrior as an identity means something to everyone. Even through all of the grumbling and haphazard approach at the beginning to developing the character’s persona, there was something that people connected to.
34. When I developed the Ultimate Warrior character and kept evolving the character, I knew, there was no question that it would work because it was working.
35. Hank Paulson, the happy capitalist warrior who spent his life pursuing and defending free markets, is now the biggest interventionist Treasury secretary we’ve had since the Great Depression.
36. Be a warrior when it comes to delivering on your ambitions. And a saint when it comes to treating people with respect, modeling generosity, and showing up with outright love.
37. People still knew me as Charles, so when I came across Charlemagne in a history book, that sounded good: Charles the Great, a warrior who used his power to spread religion and education. He was the head of the Carolingian dynasty, and with me being from South Carolina, that clicked.
38. When I think of Othello, I think of a poet-warrior. Let me say that again – a romantic warrior. And I think I have those qualities in common with him.
39. Triple H is a former bodybuilder. He’s all about bodies. He thought that Hulk Hogan was the greatest wrestler in the world. They think Ultimate Warrior was the greatest wrestler in the world because that’s what they’re attracted to, but he’s not really a wrestling fan like I grew up. I was a wrestling fan.
40. The Ultimate Warrior was explosive, confident, heroic, and ready to get into battle. He was a character who had his own set of rules.
41. I remember Wrestlemania VI, being in my locker room painting my face, about halfway done, and the production guys came, and they knocked on the door, and they came in. I was looking in the mirror at them, and they said, ‘Hey, Warrior, we’ve got a cart to take you to the ring.’ I just looked at them, and I said, ‘I’m running to the ring.’
42. The spirit of the Ultimate Warrior will live forever.
43. You see me. What you see is what you get. You get real martial arts, you get real fighting, you get a real warrior mentality. Some people aren’t mature enough to handle it.
44. One of the first movies my dad took me to see was the original ‘Road Warrior.’ And I was kind of raised on the action movies of that era: ‘The Terminator’ and ‘Die Hard’ and, of course, all of the ‘Star Wars’ movies.
45. The little bit of buzz around ‘Warrior’ led to a lot of opportunities anyway, before the movie even came out.
46. To me, ‘Warrior’ was a real turning point – probably one of the greatest experiences I’ve ever had as an actor on set.
47. Myra Breckenridge is the antithesis of sex symbol. She’s revolutionary; she’s a warrior.
48. My Ultimate Warrior fans mean the world to me.
49. I have an intense personality, and a lot of the qualities that the Ultimate Warrior had still apply to my everyday life.
50. I did the Dingo Warrior thing down in Texas in WCCW.
51. I am a Bedouin warrior who brought glory to Libya and will die a martyr.
52. Allen Ginsberg is a tremendous warrior as time goes by. He’s a warrior first and a poet second.
53. I’m a warrior when it comes to pursuing roles.
54. Ultimate Warrior? No! No! The Ultimate never a good person in the business. He never respect the people.
55. She looks like a warrior. I mean, Bellatrix does mean warrior. And she’s also a bit of a fatale. She’s the right hand of Voldemort, and the only woman death eater.
56. Barack Obama is many things; among them, he is a tough and even ferocious political warrior.
57. I’ve been stuck on John Eldredge lately. He’s all about being a warrior outside of the church. I hate to think about this kind of stuff – I just like to do it.
58. When I was growing up, officers in uniform were very impressive to me. They were doing a job. They were protecting our country; they were heroes. When you wear an old military jacket, there’s some sort of connection to those qualities – to being strong, to being tough, to being a warrior.
59. As to war, I am and always was a great enemy, at the same time a warrior the greater part of my life and were I young again, should still be a warrior while ever this country should be invaded and I lived.
60. Senator Udall focused his entire campaign as a social-issues warrior, and that was rejected by the people of Colorado, who embraced our plan of creating jobs and opportunity, growing energy independence, looking at education opportunities for the future, and making sure we’re focused on protecting this great Colorado environment.