1. Perfect happiness is a beautiful sunset, the giggle of a grandchild, the first snowfall. It’s the little things that make happy moments, not the grand events. Joy comes in sips, not gulps.
2. Every sunset brings the promise of a new dawn.
3. Keep looking up! I learn from the past, dream about the future and look up. There’s nothing like a beautiful sunset to end a healthy day.
4. Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.
5. Every sunset is an opportunity to reset.
6. Sunset shows that LIFE is too beautiful to hold on to the past so Move on to the Present.
7. I believe in evolution. But I also believe, when I hike the Grand Canyon and see it at sunset, that the hand of God is there also.
8. Beyond the sundown is tomorrow’s wisdom, today is going to be long, long ago.
9. The sky takes on shades of orange during sunrise and sunset, the color that gives you hope that the sun will set only to rise again.
10. To leave out beautiful sunsets is the secret of good taste.
11. Sensual pleasures have the fleeting brilliance of a comet; a happy marriage has the tranquillity of a lovely sunset.
12. There can’t possibly be anything more beautiful than Seaside Beach at sunset.
13. As angry as the sky looks, it’s still full of the colors of love.
14. When I admire the wonders of a sunset or the beauty of the moon, my soul expands in the worship of the creator.
15. Sunset is a wonderful opportunity for us to appreciate all the great things the sun gives us!
16. Your eyes are blinded with your worries, you cannot see the beauty of the sunset.
17. Don’t forget: beautiful sunsets need cloudy skies.
18. My dream date would be a hike through the woods followed by an outdoor picnic followed by a glass of wine at sunset. Heaven!
19. Bursts of gold on lavender melting into saffron. It’s the time of day when the sky looks like it has been spray-painted by a graffiti artist.
20. “When the sun has set, no candle can replace it.
21. I always say that the times in my life when I’ve been happiest are the times when I’ve seen, like, a sunset.
22. If I can put one touch of rosy sunset into the life of any man or woman, I shall feel that I have worked with God.
23. When it is dark enough, you can see the stars.
24. Sunrise is the start of something beautiful: the day. Sunset is the start of something beautiful: the night.
25. Sunsets, like childhood, are viewed with wonder not just because they are beautiful but because they are fleeting.
26. The darkness that follows a sunset is never so dark that it can change the inevitability of a sunrise.
27. The first stab of love is like a sunset, a blaze of color — oranges, pearly pinks, vibrant purples…
28. Sunsets in themselves are generally superior to sunrises; but with the sunset we appreciate images drawn from departed peace and faded glory.
29. As long as the sun does not set in your mind, darkness will be nothing but a weak shadow in your life!
30. Sunrise Sunset’ is about trying to get to a place where life is simple and not letting the stress and happenings in the world get in the way of your happiness.
31. The more clouds you have in your sky, the more colorful sunset it will be.
32. One day, all your worries will set like the sun does and deserved happiness will come gushing like waves at the beach do. All you need to make sure id that your trips to beach never end.
33. There’s a sunrise and a sunset every single day, and they’re absolutely free. Don’t miss so many of them.
34. To watch a sunset is to connect with the Divine.
35. Know what you want to do, hold the thought firmly, and do every day what should be done, and every sunset will see you that much nearer the goal.
36. A sunset is the sun’s fiery kiss to the night.
37. Our American heritage is greater than any one of us. It can express itself in very homely truths; in the end it can lift up our eyes beyond the glow in the sunset skies.
38. Enjoy the beauty of a sunset nature’s farewell kiss for the night.
39. The strange thing about the sunset is that we actually don’t want the sun to set, we want it to stay right on the horizon, not below it, not above it, just right on it!
40. Believe in yourself and you can change a sunset into a new dawn.
41. Endure the pain in the sunrise, so when it’s sunset, there’s lot of profit to be gained.
42. Never waste any amount of time doing anything important when there is a sunset outside that you should be sitting under!
43. Never turn your back to the sunset, because you owe the sun a thanking for lighting you all day!
44. Sunset is still my favorite color, and rainbow is second.
45. Feelings aroused by the touch of someone’s hand, the sound of music, the smell of a flower, a beautiful sunset, a work of art, love, laughter, hope and faith – all work on both the unconscious and the conscious aspects of the self, and they have physiological consequences as well.
46. People are just as wonderful as sunsets if you let them be. When I look at a sunset, I don’t find myself saying, Soften the orange a bit on the right hand corner.’ I don’t try to control a sunset. I watch with awe as it unfolds.
47. If I can put one touch of rosy sunset into the life of any man or woman, I shall feel that I have worked with God.
48. There’s a special quality to the loneliness of dusk, a melancholy more brooding even than the night’s.
49. Let the sea breeze blow your hair, let the sunset bring tranquility to your heart, let the distant places you travel allow you to explore yourself.
50. Life does not come with instructions on how to live, but it does come with trees, sunsets, smiles and laughter, so enjoy your day.
51. Dance is for everybody. I believe that the dance came from the people and that it should always be delivered back to the people.
52. If I can’t dance, I don’t want to be part of your revolution.
53. Every savage can dance.
54. Dance is your pulse, your heartbeat, your breathing. It’s the rhythm of your life. It’s the expression in time and movement, in happiness, joy, sadness and envy.
55. Dancing – however you do it, even if it’s in your living room – is a great workout.
56. Dancing and running shake up the chemistry of happiness.
57. What we want from modern dance is courage and audacity.
58. Dance is certainly a sport, and they are phenomenal athletes, and they’re also artists.
59. I learned to appreciate repetition. That’s why I can dance. It’s how I learned to act. I have a high tolerance for repetition.
60. You’re terrified that nothing will ever give you the fulfillment that dancing has given you.