Quotes about Being Wild
1. Wild things have restless wings that too often need to fly.
2. Let us dance in the sun, wearing wild flowers in our hair.
3. Stories don’t always have happy endings.”
This stopped him. Because they didn’t, did they? That’s one thing the monster had definitely taught him. Stories were wild, wild animals and went off in directions you couldn’t expect.
4. Maybe some women aren’t meant to be tamed. Maybe they just need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with them.
5. That’s what people do when they find a special place that wild and full of life, they trample it to death.
6. We are made of all those who have built and broken us.
7. Monsters cannot be announced. One cannot say: ‘Here are our monsters,’ without immediately turning the monsters into pets.
8. I wanted movement and not a calm course of existence. I wanted excitement and danger and the chance to sacrifice myself for my love.
9. But I can hardly sit still. I keep fidgeting, crossing one leg and then the other. I feel like I could throw off sparks, or break a window–maybe rearrange all the furniture.
10. She conquered her demons and wore her scars like wings.
11. Watch carefully the magic that occurs when you give a person enough comfort to just be themselves.
12. I think it’s beautiful the way you sparkle when you talk about the things you love.
13. Some days I am more wolf than woman, and I am still learning how to stop apologizing for my wild.
14. If Music is a Place — then Jazz is the City, Folk is the Wilderness, Rock is the Road, Classical is a Temple.
15. A sky Full of stars and he was staring at her.
16. There is nothing prettier in the whole wide world than a girl in love with every breath she takes.
17. She was afraid of heights but she was much more afraid of never flying.
18. It was her chaos that made her beautiful.
19. Disbelief held me down inside my footsteps, making my body heavy but my heart wild.
20. She had just enough madness to make her interesting
21. Much of human behavior can be explained by watching the wild beasts around us. They are constantly teaching us things about ourselves and the way of the universe, but most people are too blind to watch and listen.
22. I worry there is something broken in our generation,
there are too many sad eyes on happy faces.
23. Thou strange piece of wild nature!
24. I was raised feral, and I mostly stayed that way.
25. Depression is being colorblind and constantly told how colorful the world is.
26. The closest natural area to you is the wild, naturally intelligent biological community within you.
27. I am a wild woman. it would take a warrior to tame my spirit.
28. She had wild eyes, slightly insane. She also carried an overload of compassion that was real enough and which obviously cost her something.
29. Grant me some wild expressions, Heavens, or I shall burst.
30. I hope to arrive at my death, late, in love, and a little drunk.
31. Travel is oxygen.
32. She was born to be free, let her run wild in her own way and you will never lose her.
33. Love her but leave her wild
34. I must live wildly.
35. What good are wings without the courage to fly?
36. Always let life be wild. Forever have life be interesting.
37. Chase your stars fool, life is short.
38. You are crying for freedom because you have allowed your temper to go wild.
39. She wore the moonlight like lingerie.
40. She had a savage, restless sort of beauty to her; I could imagine her attacking a human, too. But the rest of them? They were silent, beautiful ghosts in the woods.
41. Time is all we have and don’t.
42. I’ll gift you with feelings you didn’t know were there, that’s the pleasure of crossing paths with a mystic.
43. She was half a wild creature that loved a graveyard, the first taste of misty night air, and the heft of a shovel. She knew how things died. And in her darkest moments, she feared she did not know how to live.
44. I am the woman you didn’t prepare for, the one you can’t quite grasp yet can’t forget.
45. I was wild and tame and pulled into shreds and crushed into being all at once.
46. She was not for everyone but she was for me.
47. Thinking of you is a poison I drink often.
48. I just need you and some sunsets.
49. She was another broken doll dreaming of a boy with glue.
50. I left something behind in the heat and the vastness of this continent, and I was reborn as something I knew I had always been: a wanderess.
51. Life became colourful and wild as Ada danced through night and day. She danced so fiercely that she forgot what day it was or even her own name.
52. There was a memory of how beautiful, how wild, how colourful, how adventurous and how wonderful this big world was.
53. She’s the type of magic, you were taught not to believe in.
There isn’t a reference for wild women like her, fierce and fragile, all in or completely out. There’s never in between.
54. You’ll know a wild woman when you meet one, heck you’ll feel her essence before knowing her name. They have this eccentric energy about them, one that passes by to touch the core – to awaken your own spirit to seek a little deeper, a little more.
55. Take my lock and use your key… only then will you unlock the wildest parts of me.
56. The light bearers know deep pains, Their gift is transcending a loss to a gain.
57. My wild is yours
58. The wildness in them had to brim over.
59. I am a wolverine trapped inside of a damaged human body.
60. And I tremble from head to toe. And I look up at him and the wild look in his eye.