You Can Do It Quotes
1. If you have a dream, don’t just sit there. Gather courage to believe that you can succeed and leave no stone unturned to make it a reality.
2. Do you understand how amazing it is to hear that from an adult? Do you know how amazing it is to hear that from anybody? It’s one of the simplest sentences in the world, just four words, but they’re the four hugest words in the world when they’re put together.
3. Don’t let mental blocks control you. Set yourself free. Confront your fear and turn the mental blocks into building blocks.
4. The world’s greatest achievers have been those who have always stayed focussed on their goals and have been consistent in their efforts.
5. Do the thing and you will have the power.
6. The bird dares to break the shell, then the shell breaks open and the bird can fly openly. This is the simplest principle of success. You dream, you dare and and you fly.
7. Whatever negative things people think and say about you is enough to bring you down provided you belief that it carries a weight that can push you hard. Don’t agree to accept what critics say; be prepared to silence them by doing what they think you can’t do!
8. Everybody is standing, but you must stand out.
Everybody is breaking grounds; but you must breakthrough!
Everybody scratching it; but you must scratch it hard!
Everybody is going, but you must keep going extra miles!
Dare to be exceptionally excellent and why not?
9. 6 Ways To Give Your Mind A Break:
1. Stop stressing
2. Stop worrying
3. Give rest to the problems weighing you down
4. Lighten up
5. Forgive yourself
6. Forgive others
10. Never allow anyone to define you! Just be you!
11. Once you can write an alphabet, you can write a book of 100 million pages. It’s just a matter of believing it as possible, and taking the cross millimetre by millimetre.
12. If you’re reading this, I hope God opens incredible doors for your life this year. Greatness is upon you. You must believe it though.
13. Refuse to become a victim of your circumstances and give a lift to your potentials each and every day against the wish of any obstacle you encounter!
14. A boss says “go and make sure you do it”; a leader says “let’s go and make it happen”. Bosses control people; leaders involve them.
15. Many were the steps taken in doubt, that saw their shapeless ends in no time. Those who travail in faith today will truimph in joy tomorrow. Let faith lead the way.
16. If you drop your beliefs, you drop your success. God’s mighty people begin to fall even as achievers when they begin to drop the beliefs they pursue at first.
17. Life is a linear equation in which you can’t cross multiply! If you think you can do it, you can do it. If you think you can’t do it, you can’t do it. It’s a simple formula!
18. You will know the limit of your strength when you fight for what you are afraid to lose. If you know what to be scared of, then you fight harder. Eventually, you learn how to win.
19. You already have inside of you what you need to prevail, you only need to believe that is true.
20. If they can do it, let them do it! If only a handful can do it, forget it! If everybody’s doing it, either you fake it or walk away from it! If no one can’t do it, neither you can do it! But if no one’s doing it, for God’s sake, be creative and inventive, do it! (Danny Castillones Sillada, The Existentialist Homo Technologicus Manifesto)
21. Failure is subjective.
22. Dream high. Aim for it as long as you can. Don’t let anyone ruin it. You have the power to make it come true.
23. Belive, if you can think it; You can do it.
24. If life throws shit… throw it back and say
“I ain’t taking it!
25. To sort out a parent’s death is bad enough, but in a foreign country, in a foreign language, it’s daunting. But there’s no one else to do it – my sister lives on the other side of the world – so I take it one step at a time, put one foot in front of the other, and get on with it. If I actually thought about what was ahead, I would panic.
26. Dream Big. Expect Challenges To Pop Up Along the Way. Expect To Fall Many Times. Expect Your Mind To Doubt And Whisper, Give Up. In Those Moments, Recharge. Rethink. Replan The Best You Can. And Push Through Because Sometimes Its All You Can Do.
27. No matter how long you’ve been in that place, no matter how long you’ve practiced that negative emotion, no matter what the conditions that you’re standing in that you’re observing that are making you feel less than good; it doesn’t matter how big, bad and awful whatever-it-is is that you think you’re living;
10 minutes is as long as we think it would ever take to achieve the important manifestation of the improved emotional state of being.
28. Research has also shown that we can deliberately push the boundaries of our personality, and that doing so doesn’t take all that long. A review of 207 studies found that interventions designed to change specific personality traits were associated with marked changes that took five to six months, on average, to take hold.
In short, there is no good reason to believe you’re simply stuck in a role that you’ve come to realize doesn’t suit you. There is also no good reason to hold back from pushing yourself to move into a career you think you’d find more fulfilling but worry you may not have the right personality for.
29. Whether you are an individual contributor, manager, or leader, fixing the broken social contract between people and work starts with you. When you are able to make your work more enjoyable and purposeful, that possibility will be greater for others.
30. Embrace who you are and your divine purpose. Identify the barriers in your life, and develop discipline, courage and the strength to permanently move beyond them, and keep moving forward.
31. Hit the reset button. Whatever happened yesterday, forget about it. Get a new perspective. Today is a new day. Fresh start, begins now.
32. No matter how dysfunctional your background, how broke or broken you are, where you are today, or what anyone else says, YOU MATTER, and your life matters!
33. Sometimes too late is just in time.
34. To everyone battling a difficulty or under attack right now, smile, keep your head up, keep moving and stay positive, you’ll get through it.
35. Nobody but you have to believe in your dreams to make them a reality.
36. Whether you choose to move on from your struggles and enjoy life or waddle in your misery, life will continue.
37. Life depends on you and your choices. The real value of your life largely depends on what you do with your life. You either move the world or the world moves you! You were born to either show the world why you were born or the world shows you why you were born, period!
38. You don’t have to achieve everything overnight. You just have to be willing to try. One day at a time. Just keep trying. Keep believing.
39. Stay on track, don’t look back. You have come too far not to finish what you started. You can improve, you can change, you can progress, you can make a difference. You can do it, if you stay on track.
40. Great dreams may not necessarily come to pass greatly at a twinkle of an eye. The best dream which survive greatly in reality takes great roots first before it grows in reality to bear great fruits. Delay is not death! Carefully and patiently nurture your dreams and make them happen distinctively in reality
41. If you fail, you will be sad. But if you quit, you will be mad. Don’t give up on your dreams. Get up. You can do it!
42. Impossible only means that you haven’t found the solution yet.
43. Someday is my favorite day of the week!
44. You were built for this moment.
45. If only you can add just one great and distinctive thing to your life each day, you shall surely not just live and leave one great thing!
46. A bird will only fall from the sky when it stops believing in its ability to fly, and a fish will only drown in water when it stops believing in its ability to swim.
47. If you want to do something—you can do it! You just have to be focused and persistent.
48. If you value your time, You’ll get some reasons to smile in return.
49. Have a robust mindset; dare to move any mountain!
50. You have abundant dexterity and the power to do such wonderful things in you and it is only you who can bring out the marvelous works within to reality to the awesome amazement of all. You shall always think about them and they shall always be within you until you take steps to make them happen in reality. Awake and do something!
51. All that the spider needs to complete its web is step taking.
52. A weird thing happens when you get a glimpse of that side of you. A child-like zeal possesses you. It is addictive. You discover your voice. You matter. Maybe not to the world, yet. You matter to yourself. You are worthy. You are alive. You can be.
53. Bravery breaks barriers! You were not born to be mediocre! Put on courage and conquer! Don’t forget, however, never ever to go without true humility in all your endeavors!
54. If therefore you shall be remembered for what you did with what you had more than what you had, use what you have to do something distinctive now and leave a notable footprint before you go.
55. Duty is dedication.
56. Quit searching for essence in everything you’ve gotten wrong. It’s right there in everything you’ve gotten right. Just get better at it.
57. Great dreams do not come to pass greatly at a twinkle of an eye, but you may see them happening at a twinkle of an eye. The best dream which survive greatly in reality takes great roots first before it grows in reality to bear great fruits. Delay is not death! Carefully and patiently nurture your dreams and make them happen distinctively in reality.
58. Goals and dreams are not purposed to please others. I’d rather be the jester who adds value to those around me than a King with no vision or intention of making a difference.
59. Self-confidence and self-will are strength for sacred accomplishments.
60. Before God put that dream into you, he did not ask for the approval of anybody… It means anyone who tells you “it’s impossible” is not from God!