1. Home is the nicest word there is.
2. Nothing is better than going home to family and eating good food and relaxing.
3. Home is where we should feel secure and comfortable.
4. If you go anywhere, even paradise, you will miss your home.
5. Nothing can bring a real sense of security into the home except true love.
6. There’s no place like home. And I do miss my home.
7. A man travels the world over in search of what he needs and returns home to find it.
8. Laughter is what makes a home warm, and what makes a work place human.
9. Home isn’t where you’re from, it’s where you find light when all grows dark.
10. Home can be a happy place with surety, knowledge and security; but it can also be a place where people develop confusion, doubt, and a low self-image. – Christian Olsen
11. A house is made with walls and beams. A home is made with love and dreams.
12. No matter where you are financially, quality time is always available and with just a bit of love and creativity you can easily create a home.
13. Home is where you feel loved, appreciated, and safe.
14. The longest road out is the shortest road home.
15. Home is people. Not a place. If you go back there after the people are gone, then all you can see is what is not there any more.
16. Home isn’t a place, its a feeling.
17. Your home is a physical and perhaps emotional comfort zone where you can heal and recover enough to address all your work problems the next morning.
18. Is it possible for home to be a person and not a place?
19. Home is the place where, when you have to go there, they have to take you in.
20. A house is made of brick and mortar, but home is made by the people who live there.
21. When a home feels like it has been customized to an owner’s functional and aesthetic needs, the people who live there generally find it more appealing than the best five-star resort.
22. Home is where I work, and I work everywhere.
23. Home is where everyone comes for respite and rest, but if a home environment does not provide the love that children need, then they will seek it elsewhere.
24. A home without books is a body without soul.
25. Home is a shelter from storms-all sorts of storms.
26. It’s a funny thing coming home. Nothing changes. Everything looks the same, feels the same, even smells the same. You realized what’s changed is you.
27. A house is no home unless it contain food and fire for the mind as well as for the body. – Margaret Fuller
28. A man’s home is his wife’s castle.
29. When you’re safe at home you wish you were having an adventure; when you’re having an adventure you wish you were safe at home.
30. The enormous power to change your home and your children’s behavior is in your hands, parents.
31. Create a good habit of staying home for family nights, focus on simple entertainment for children.
32. I believe that if we are to create peace in the world, we must first create peace in the home.
33. Perhaps home is not a place but simply an irrevocable condition.
34. Home is any four walls that enclose the right person.
35. If you want to declutter your home, this simply means that you’re making an effort to have a simpler house.
36. Be grateful for the home you have, knowing that at this moment, all you have is all you need.
37. Home is everything you can walk to.
38. A home should be a stockade, a refuge from the flaming arrows of anxiety, tension and worry.
39. I want my home to be that kind of place–a place of sustenance, a place of invitation, a place of welcome.
40. I long, as does every human being, to be at home wherever I find myself.
41. They created a home where I felt safe. I could make mistakes. Failure wasn’t punished.
42. It’s not about finding a home so much as finding yourself.
43. Spend some time this weekend on home improvement; improve your attitude toward your family.
44. Home is where you feel at home and are treated well.
45. Consciously leave all those behind, walk into your home in a manner that says you are truly happy to be home for the ones you love, who have missed you all day, and have so longed to have you back.
46. No matter how big you are, when you go back home, your family treats you like a normal person.
47. I hate leaving home. I love what I do, but I’d love to go home every night.
48. Home is where I’m most comfortable.
49. Home is where somebody notices when you are no longer there.
50. Where thou art, that is home.
51. You can have more than one home. You can carry your roots with you, and decide where they grow.
52. Yes, your home is your castle, but it is also your identity and your possibility to be open to others.
53. Since I’m always working, my best holiday memories are definitely when I can just go home and spend time with my family.
54. Home is where one starts from.
55. The home should be the treasure chest of living.
56. I don’t even know how it is to have a home. I feel like an orphan or something.
57. Like love, breakfast is best when made at home.
58. I love you – I am at rest with you – I have come home.
59. I believe wherever dreams dwell, the heart calls it home. So may you untangle yourself from the twist of melancholy and ley your thoughts carry you back to the birthplace of your truth.
60. This is my idea of heaven, coming home and watching the news.