1. I think everybody’s weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it.
2. I never set out to be weird. It was always other people who called me weird.
3. That proves you are unusual,” returned the Scarecrow; “and I am convinced that the only people worthy of consideration in this world are the unusual ones. For the common folks are like the leaves of a tree, and live and die unnoticed.
4. A girl’s got to use what she’s given and I’m not going to make a guy drool the way a Britney video does. So I take it to extremes. I don’t say I dress sexily on stage – what I do is so extreme. It’s meant to make guys think: ‘I don’t know if this is sexy or just weird.
5. We all know interspecies romance is weird.
6. So you’re a little weird? Work it! A little different? OWN it! Better to be a nerd than one of the herd!
7. I’m very polite by nature, even the voices in my head let each other finish their sentences.
8. You say freak, I say unique.
9. I’m too wacky for most weirdos. Who am I to judge?
10. Quiet people always know more than they seem. Although very normal, their inner world is by default fronted mysterious and therefore assumed weird. Never underestimate the social awareness and sense of reality in a quiet person; they are some of the most observant, absorbent persons of all.
11. You just noticed? You’re slow…
12. I’d rather be a little weird than all boring.
13. I’m looking into my past lives. I’m convinced some of them still owe me money.
14. I know that. What’s your point?
15. I am weird, and you know what? That’s OK. So are most interesting people.
16. …Tell me, has anything odd happened to you recently?
What do you mean, odd?’
Unusual. Deviating from the customary. Something outside the usual parameters of normalcy. An occurrence of unprecedented weird.
17. We look at each other with shy relief. It’s the look two odd socks give when they recognise each other in the wild.
18. Just picked up a black pair of scissors thinking they were my glasses.
19. It’s weird that apples bruise like humans. I’m glad they don’t scream when you bite into them.
20. The funny thing about the heart is a soft heart is a strong heart, and a hard heart is a weak heart.
21. But please remember: this is only a work of fiction. The truth, as always, will be far stranger.
22. The problem is normal was’nt in my DNA. I was destined to be forever freakish.
23. The problem is normal was’nt in my DNA. I was destined to be forever freakish.
24. And even, if circumstances required, a contingency plan for his contingency plan’s contingency plan.
25. Yes I am weird, weird is good. Normal is overrated.
26. The simple truth is that you can understand the way you are. You can know and love and hate it. You can blame it, resent it, and nothing changes. In the end, you’re just a part of it.
27. A demonic reaper asked to be my valentine and then killed his crazy ex-girlfriend to save my life. Tomorrow I was starting up antipsychotic meds
28. It was strange, I reflected.. that even in the weirdest circumstances, the most troubling episodes of one’s life, the greatest divides from home and familiarity, there were these moments of undeniable joy.
29. Just as heart is a fountain of unspoken words,
the universe is a womb of wonder weird worlds.
30. You fell off the tree of fucked-up-weird and slammed every branch on the way down.
31. When you cross over into the weird stuff, there’s no going back. Hector has a theory on it. Calls it the law of ‘Anomalous Phenomena Attraction.’ He explained it to me once. Didn’t really pay attention, but it boils down to ‘weird shit pulls in more weird shit.
32. You’re weird,’ he says.
Despite everythin, I smile. ‘You’re always saying that, but in fact, you’re weird,’ I say.
‘Yeah, I know. Remember? That’s how I can tell you’re weird, too.
33. I like weird. Conformity bores but is inescapable for the most part. We all follow something, even if it is following the goal of wanting to stand apart. We are a sea of ordinary people; it is always the quirk, the flaw or the ingenuity that stands out.
34. Nobody is so weird others can’t identify with them.
35. …people change, even good people, if they get the wrong thing in their head. And not everything is always what it looks like and sometimes just because one person looks weak, they might be very strong, and another person might look like a spooky freak but he might be one of the kindest people you’d ever meet. And I guess I learned that time is slippery…We have to enjoy every second, love with all our hearts, all we can, while we can.
36. I didn’t want to do it,’ Kiala said. ‘The universe just kind of conspired to force me to make a fool of myself. It does that quite a lot, actually.
37. Hey, Ms. P,” Tad called, “what’s going on?”
She let out a slow breath before she answered. “You won’t believe this… Brian Murrey tried to eat Scott Morgan.”
Nick’s eyes widened at the unexpected explanation. Had he heard that right?
38. Stuff that would be weird in the bright light of day just wasn’t so much once you passed a certain hour.
39. You guys are weird,” Tori said.
Simon sat on the crate beside me. “That’s right. We are totally weird and completely uncool. Your popularity is plummeting just by being near us.
40. I may be mystique in your sight but the truth is I am just weird. I don’t go along the crowd because I was born to stand out. I am not common because I am sophisticatedly flamboyant and unique.
41. Only the previous day, Arch had found him in a spirit-dance corral, blistering the creatures to the point of death, such was his need to touch and destroy.
42. Spiritual love is when you see new faces as the oldest.
43. Spiritual love is when you see new faces as the oldest.
44. Expired condoms are like nuclear waste: there’s nothing sensible you can do with it.
45. What have we got?” Ashford said. “Short form.”
“It’s fucking weird, sir,” Chan said.
46. The deep woods can be very dangerous. Dangerous, dangerous, dangerous and weird. And weird weird.
47. I never knew how much I missed pickles and pickle juice. It’s like, an overwhelming feeling that I can’t even explain.
48. Hang up the phone on a vampire, the definition of carefree.
50. My smile wavers as I revert to my natural state of being: nervous and weird.
51. Stay true to yourself. An original is worth more than a copy.
52. Nothing is ever as simple as it seems. At the edge of perception, weird things dance and howl.
53. After this whole acting thing is over and done, you eventually have to be human. Some people are never human. It’s very weird.
54. I don’t do normal. I have a reputation to uphold. (Thwonk)
55. I’m quite aware of my differences. I wouldn’t classify them as weird
56. Be yourself because an original is worth more than just a copy.
57. Be yourself because an original is worth more than just a copy.
58. I’m completely fine with being weird…it keeps me from getting bored with myself.
59. I’m completely fine with being weird…it keeps me from getting bored with myself.
60. The more passionate and argumentative I get the more followers and friends I make online.