1. Kinda pointless to fight for what you want when what you want continues to break your heart
2. Sit still with me in the shade of these green trees, which have no weightier thought than the withering of their leaves when autumn arrives, or the stretching of their many stiff fingers into the cold sky of the passing winter. Sit still with me and meditate on how useless effort is, how alien the will, and on how our very meditation is no more useful than effort, and no more our own than the will. Meditate too on how a life that wants nothing can have no weight in the flux of things, but a life the wants everything can likewise have no weight in the flux of things, since it cannot obtain everything, and to obtain less than everything is not worthy of souls that seek the truth.
3. Could be. I’m a pretty dangerous dude when I’m cornered.”
“Yeah,” said the voice from under the table, “you go to pieces so fast people get hit by the shrapnel.
4. Guilt is a useless feeling. It’s never enough to make you change direction–only enough to make you useless.
5. The more material we lose, the less we have. The less we have, the more we win.
6. Pose your questions to people and you will get countless useless answers.
7. Someday you will die, and until you know that, you’re useless to me.
8. For now. But if I ever decide you’re useless, you are a dead man.”
To be killed by you is to be desired more than a life excluded from your service.”
Bravo.” Her Imperial Viciousness laughed with genuine feeling. “Bra-vo!
9. You are the salt of the earth. But remember that salt is useful when in association, but useless in isolation
10. I don’t buy ‘regret’ idea.
I need life’s good lesson.
11. Words are useless. Use your eyes to say a million things.
12. If you are serious about staying positive in life, stop worrying. Worries are non-productive and never deliver any solution
13. With grumble, nobody changes anything, even himself
14. Remember, without a goal, your stamina is useless no matter how you get trained. You may defend your integrity and attack your obstacles, but when you have no target in focus, you will score many zero number of goals.
15. The probability of something not happening does not decrease as we increase the number of times we worry about the possibility of it happening
16. It is not enough to only discover your potential. Your potential, at best, is like a rock from which the statue is yet to be carved. A rock of raw diamond can’t be used to make rings and the dust of gold is useless for all practical purposes. Only by honing your skill through hard work, you can develop your potential and achieve happiness and success in your life.
17. There was retribution for what I had done, For it is evil to destroy,
Useless to restore what one has damaged, To rebuild what one has demolished.
18. More than 99.99% of facts are not and will never be useful to even a single person.
19. You are a term of the flirting, even useless for self.
20. Work is important in life because without work, we are useless on this planet. Our actions connect us with the world and give a purpose to our lives. We feel valued when we do something for the society.
21. Never let the world sweep you like a useless rubbish! If the world wants to sweep you, you respond in the same way: Sweep the world!
22. Its kitchens were enormous and capable of being put to any use except the convenient preparation of food.
23. My act of rebellion would be absorbed like rain on an ocean and leave no trace. I would not cause a ripple.
24. After all we gonna find that pleny of the books which, we have put on our shelfs are useless and helpless… but still when we were younger at a day and age… and we thought this books are going to help us!
25. Gossip is the person; gossip is the talk also, suggesting that a useless speech is synonymous with a senseless speaker.
26. There is not necessarily a correlation between how much time or effort a thing demands and how important or useful it is.
27. And this is apparently not without merit. Because in our countries for some time now a great hurricane of subversion has arisen, pushed forward by I do not know what vicious demons—and doubtless in accord with the life-style that we have made our own, unfortunately. This hurricane tries to reverse our traditional order of values, to throw out all that we put forward as being unselfish, gracious and open to the world, open to things and to others, all that is active in dilating our minds and our hearts. It wants to replace it by the single, brutal, arithmetic, and inhuman motivation of profit. Henceforth, all that counts, all that is to be considered and preserved, is what brings profit. The truly ideal aspects of knowledge will not be more valuable than those of interest rates and of financial laws. The only sciences that are to be encouraged are those that teach us how to exploit the earth and the people. Besides that, everything is useless.
28. It is a waste of time not to do the most effective, useful, or important thing you can do.
29. Our ego constantly worries over useless things and events that most likely will never happen.
30. I’m weak and useless, but I’ll stay by your side
31. I’m not totally useless. I can be used as a bad example.
32. I expected a gift, you know, something nice and useless.
33. We are not as important to most people as we are to ourselves. As a matter of fact, we are—to most people—not important at all.
34. Most USA citizens never realize that the systems of public protection are essentially useless until they try to use them. At that point they learn the hard way that government agencies like OSHA, FCC, FDA, police internal affairs, disability, and the like do not work for them.
35. Being divorced does not necessarily make one’s advice on marriage useless … or useful.
36. The bed is just a decoration in a busy man’s bedroom.
37. Words are like humans — alone, they are useless; together, they make sense.
38. When Design become Useless it becomes Art. Yesterday’s Artisans are today’s Artists.
39. For all that was happening to him, his voice was strong and inviting, and his mind was vibrating with a million thoughts. He was intent on proving that the word ‘dying’ was not synonymous with ‘useless
40. Life without adrenaline is useless and pointless.
41. The only time they ever throw anything away is when it’s really and truly broken, and then they make a big deal about it. They save up all their bent pins and broken sewing needles and once a year they do a whole memorial service for them, chanting and then sticking them into a block of tofu so they will have a nice soft place to rest. Jiko says that everything has a spirit, even if it is old and useless, and we must console and honor the things that have served us well.
42. Sometimes i feel completely useless then i remember i breathe out carbon dioxide for plants so i guess i’m not that useless after all.
43. Our motives are useless if we don’t start acting it out
44. We become useless when we do not use the time & opportunity to make ourselves of some use. Idleness is good after winning the battle, sitting idle in a battlefield makes you an easy target for a flying arrow or a hanging sword.
45. If you want to be useful, don’t waste time on that which is useless.
46. They may have told you that you are useless but I am here to give you a better report about you: You are not a mistake. You have the potential to do what you were born to do. Yes, you are not a failure! Know that God values you and He is on your side.
47. Why study things of no use? To learn you don’t need it and concentrate your efforts on what is important to you.
48. Futility. Uselessness. Bloody entrophy. Death matters, at least sometimes.
49. Time in the most powerful thing.
Not money, not power, not hope.
A person can have everything they
desire but without time they are,
50. Astrid had gone to look at the burn zone. Doing the right thing.
Kids had yelled at her. Demanded to know why she had let it happen. Demanded to know where Sam was. Deluged her with complaints and worries and crazy theories until she had retreated.
She’d hidden out after that. She’d refused to answer the door when kids knocked. She had not gone to her office. It would be the same there.
But through the day it had eaten at her. This feeling of uselessness. A feeling of uselessness made so much worse by the growing realization that she needed Sam. Not because they were up against some threat. The threat was mostly past now.
She needed Sam because no one had any respect for her. There was only one person right now who could get a crowd of anxious kids to settle down and do what needed to be done.
She had wanted to believe that she could do that. But she had tried. And they hadn’t listened.
But Sam was still nowhere to be seen. So despite everything it was still on her shoulders. The thought of it made her sick. It made her want to scream.
51. A theory is like medicine (or government): often useless, sometimes necessary, always self-serving, and on occasion lethal. So it needs to be used with care, moderation and close adult supervision.
52. He hated being injured. He felt so useless.
53. The best year so far as for me when I am a children it’s when I finish school and start doing something else which is more useful… Games are useful, aren’t they?
Facts also, aren’t they?
… Aren’t they?
54. The biggest problem is that stress is above my life, as much I have more stress as more masturbate commmands me. I see it’s pointless, it loses time, it’s useless and so on and so on… but some how it’s difficult to stop it!
55. Some jokes are stupid and useless, if you can’t get it. It’s to stupid to go in it, but whatever!
– Make your choice!
56. Jesteś tak przydatny jak pomoc Microsoftu.
57. It is useless, trying to win the one that does not have the interest in, to come out and remains hidden and invisible.
58. There’s 7 billion 46 million people on the planet and most of us have the audacity to think we matter.
59. Knowledge is a matter of knowing facts. Wisdom is a matter of understanding and applying principles. A certain amount of knowledge is necessary for wisdom, and without wisdom, knowledge is not only useless, it’s dangerous.
60. Evie wanted to cry. From fear. From exhaustion, yes. But mostly from the cruel uselessness, the damned stupid arbitrariness of it all.