Time Flies Quote
1. The most beautiful moments always seemed to accelerate and slip beyond one’s grasp just when you want to hold onto them for as long as possible.
2. The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.
3. Time flies, whether you’re wasting it or not.
4. Tempus Fugit
5. time flies so fast. day by day left us. with or without smiles, the new days will comes.
6. horas volat (time flies)
7. It is impossible for me to remember how many days or weeks went by in this way. Time is round, and it rolls quickly.
8. There is never enough time to enjoy what you love.
9. The minutes rushed past, without compassion for my enthusiasm.
10. I blinked my eyes and in an instant, decades had passed.
11. Time is the pivot of life activities. When you miss a second, you miss a time in your lifetime! Time is undoubtedly the greatest asset one can ever acquire. The ultimate and real time is in the mind. Time is thought and thought is time. To mind your time, mind your thought! To mind your life, mind your time!
12. Albert Einstein was never clear if he believed in time travel, but had he raised a toddler, he certainly would have.
13. Albert Einstein was never clear if he believed in time travel, but had he raised a toddler, he certainly would have.
14. The schoolroom clock was worn raw by stares; and you couldn’t look up at the big Puritanical face of it and not feel the countless years of young eyes reflected in it, urging it onwards. It was a dark, old spirit that didn’t so much mark time as bequeath it.
15. then suddenly one day he awake to find that time had gone; the house completed, the imortelle tree cut down, his mother dead.
16. For fifteen years Mr. Polly was a respectable shopkeeper in Fishbourne. Years they were in which every day was tedious, and when they were gone it was as if they had gone in a flash.
17. It seemed time flies when you aren’t having fun.
18. We are aboard inside time, as it flies and never wear out
19. Time is passing : not leaden stepping But sprinting on winged feet, Quick silver slipping by.
20. Time limits, make each moment count.
21. Now that she had the diagnosis to explain her sense of reality, she sorted some of the chaotic jumble of thoughts and memories. I’d feel funny having ‘daydreamed’ my way through whole seasons,” Jo said, “but then I’d hear someone say, ‘Time flies,’ or ‘How did it get to be three o’clock already?’ and I’d think that everyone was like me.
22. I think the worst sort of time travel is how the clock speeds up when I’m on my break.
23. Time flies when you’re multitasking.