Taking The First Step Quotes
1. Sometimes you don’t know when you’re taking the first step through a door until you’re already inside.
2. In learning a language, when from mere words we reach the laws of words, we have gained a great deal. But if we stop at that point and concern ourselves only with the marvels of the formation of a language, seeking the hidden reason of all its apparent caprices, we do not reach that end, for grammar is not literature… When we come to literature, we find that, though it conforms to the rules of grammar, it is yet a thing of joy; it is freedom itself. The beauty of a poem is bound by strict laws, yet it transcends them. The laws are its wings. They do not keep it weighed down. They carry it to freedom. Its form is in law, but its spirit is in beauty. Law is the first step toward freedom, and beauty is the complete liberation which stands on the pedestal of law. Beauty harmonizes in itself the limit and the beyond – the law and the liberty.
3. No one can decide the road that inspires us to kick-start a journey better than the one embarking on the path. We may find others joining our journey, but we have to take the first step alone to reach our destination.
4. Doesn’t matter if you can dream it or not, all that matters is if you can begin it or not? Take that first step.
5. Most times, the way isn’t clear, but you want to start anyway. It is in starting with the first step that other steps become clearer.
6. The most difficult step ever is the first step. It comes with doubts, uncertainties, and all sort of fears. If you defy all odd and take it, your confidence will replicate very fast and you’ll become a master!
7. The secret of making lasting change is to acknowledge and accept that real change takes time and patience. We didn’t get chronically ill overnight. We didn’t gain weight in one week or even one month. Good chance, it may take us longer than twenty-one days to overcome whatever we’re facing. Whether it’s something physical, emotional, spiritual, or a combination, we may need to be realistic in our goals for meaningful change to happen. The first step is getting started!
8. William the Conqueror, it is said, began by eating a mouthful of English sand.
9. Never reject the opportunity to take the first step. The first step is the key to obtaining the experience you have longed for.
10. The way to get started is to take the first step with dream-powered optimism.
11. They blew out a breath and did the thing all heroes must do—they took that terrifying first step.
12. It was that initial leap of utter faith, that initial lurch into motion, that had my limbs locking up.
13. No amount of blessings can benefit you if you don’t take the first step
14. Remember, one step leads to the other and therefore never neglect the first step. It will give you the confidence you need to sail through with victory
15. You got one life, one chance , don’t screw up. Put your fears behind your determination. Take the first step. Go for it my friend.
16. The first step to becoming is to will it
17. The joy of success lies in the process or journey — not so much on the destination, because one destination opens the door for another.
It’s like the beauty of watching a blossoming flower … a bird taking flight for the first time or a child taking the first step … Enjoy your process today as I am.
18. The first step to success is knowing that you failed to do something because many people don’t even realise. Second step is to take a first step towards making your dreams true.
19. To move forward, you must first take a step
20. They say you do not notice the moment your life changes forever, that you never know you’ve walked through a door you can never go back through until you’ve taken that first step through it
21. Schools are in many ways perhaps the first step in getting us to understand that institutions control our lives and that we should accept unquestionably that there can be no objection to this.
22. Dreams do come true, but first you must dream.
23. Progress first requires a step to be taken.
24. Moving forward requires that one first take a step.
25. To move forward, one must take the first step
26. Moving forward first requires a step to be taken.
27. Take your first step and you will walk before you know it.
28. Greatest discoveries start with one small step
29. The first step, no matter what it is for, is always the hardest, the scariest, and the most terrifying.
No matter our age when we take it, it is still the same and always will be.
We just need to be able to learn to control our fears.
30. Education is the first step for solving any problems in the world
31. We never destroyed anything major, but there were a few small casualties. A couple of lamps were sacrificed.
32. The first step is the hardest in every
journey of dreams. There is nothing
else to fear unto whosoever has shown
the tenacity to begin; because, once
having started, the hardest part of the
mission is the one lying behind.
33. The first step is the best step in a journey towards a destination.
34. No matter how long the preparation,
you will never feel ready to write an
exam, to start a business, to be parent
or even to die. Just go for it.
35. Money is not the first step to becoming a great achiever. Your ideas determine the cost you will need to pay. So if you have no ideas, you can’t know the amount you will need!
36. No one is born a sprinter. We all learn to push ourselves up from the floor and then balance before taking that first, wobbly step. It is an individual choice where to go from there.
37. The first step is the hardest in every journey of dreams. So If you have had the tenacity to begin then we are confident that the hardest part of your mission is the one lying behind you. Step into the future, knowing that God has got you this far as a promise that He is able to get you beyond. Step into the future with focus knowing that the only way to kill your dream is trying to find another. Step into the future knowing that if you are not living your faith you are living your fears.
38. Step into the future with focus
knowing that the only way to kill your
dream is trying to find another.
39. First step is the beginning of a change.
40. Believing in yourself is your first step to success.
41. Trust that in doing so you will be on your path and the directions will recalculate themselves—just like it does when you key in an address in your satellite navigation or GPRS and then start driving your car. Without moving at all, it can’t tell you where to go, so act you must. The path is lit with the first step.