1. That’s real love and real happiness. It’s when you go to sleep every night hoping that you are less happy than your lover; it’s hoping that you’ve given everything you could to them so that their day could be just a tiny bit better.
2. I’m going to give you pleasure so good you’ll forget your name… You’re going to think my name is Yes, God Yes, or Fuck Yes.
3. She had not wanted him to but had let him have his way because ever since she was a child she had generally yielded before anyone with strong willpower, especially if it was a man, not because she was naturally submissive, but because strong male willpower gave her a feeling of safety and trust, together with acceptance and a desire to give in.
4. Nothing humbles a beautiful woman better than not being wanted by a man whose girlfriend or wife is ugly (or not as beautiful as she is).
5. Come closer to me,” he commanded.
She began to get to her feet, giving him the opportunity to force her down again. “No. I want you to crawl over here on your hands and knees.”
Jace watched the power of his words place invisible constraints on Camille’s body. She fell down to her knees and crawled on the floor like an animal. In that moment, he was her master; in that moment, everything seemed natural and right in the world. He was the yin to her yang, pulling both of them into perfect equilibrium.
6. Life occasionally humbles us by making us turned on by someone whom we turn off.
7. Yesterday I was clever, so I took the glory for me. Today He makes me wise, so I give the glory to Thee
8. The Submission Of a Meek And Timid Woman Isn’t That Much Of a Prize. But The Submission Of a Strong Woman? Now That’s a Gift. Something To Be Treasured.
9. But it wasn’t mine anymore. It was his. I was his. Something in that flirted with the submissive I knew that lurked inside. How long had I waited and searched for the right man? One who could dominate me with more than just words? A sadist that liked the extreme side of life? That’s what I needed, and one with a darkness to match my own.
10. Her response confirmed he was right. Vanilla sex wouldn’t be her preference. Yes, he was a sexual dominant. But, unlike most of his fellow masters, he could do without the formalities of D/s and slip into “regular” sex if that was what his woman required in the moment.
11. Innocent and virtuous, she represented the exact type of female he avoided… God, she was a taking thing, even for an avaricious reformer.
12. Don’t tell me my writing is misogynistic or anti-feminist just because I or my heroines like to be controlled in the bedroom and find great satisfaction and freedom with it. That is the most anti-feminist statement I have ever heard. Feminism is all about letting women be who THEY want to be. Not how YOU want them to be…I am both a feminist AND a submissive in my sexual fantasies and reality. You are the one who is anti-feminist who tells me I can’t be.
13. This collar has a lot of meanings. Some Doms will use it for a training collar. That’s not necessarily what I want you to wear it for. I want you to wear it because I own this collar and the beautiful kitten wearing it. It shows you are taken, that you are my property, and you are off limits. It also represents that I’m off the market.”
“Depending on the Dom and sub, it could also be used in the place of an engagement ring or a wedding ring.
14. But for a mother who was submissive to the degree my mother was, it was OK to kill girls. For a father like mine, it was normal to chop off his daughters hair with sheep shears, and to beat her with a belt or a cane or tie her up in the stable all night with the cows.
15. A true Master is not a man, or in some cases a woman, that likes to fuck hard or control. People like that are asses. It’s also illegal and called abuse. A proper Dom is a person that, no matter what will be there for you. Not just sexually, but emotionally and physically. He’s not a sub’s abuser, but her ultimate comforter. Likewise, with a sub, she has an inner need to please her Master. No matter where they are or what they are doing, the simple tone of his voice makes her body alert and willing to obey his every wish.
16. And yeah, I had to go to therapy to get over my childhood issues and work through my shit but you know what I found when I was done? I still liked having my ass smacked, my hair pulled and being told to get on my knees like a good little girl because that’s my fucking right as a woman. And screw anyone that has a problem with it.
17. It is only through faith that you will receive the patience, obedience, and humility to be submissive
18. Good girl,” he tells me in a sultry deep voice. Hearing him say, “Good girl” makes me feel satisfied, like I’ve just made him happy. It gives me an odd sense of comfort. Truly, I’m not sure why I care to make him happy.
19. Because I need it,” I screamed. “I tried. I tried to stop once I got my license and be normal. But.. I needed it. My body craved it the more I denied that part of me. I need to be spanked. To be dominated. Because it’s in those moments when I truly feel like myself.
20. A good Dom knows what their sub’s pain tolerance is, their likes and dislikes, and won’t go beyond what their sub can handle.
21. Submission is a tyrannical discipline
22. Whatever we have in the glory of man is “away”. Those are just not enough before we go “home” to the glory of God.
23. It takes courage not to laugh at your boss’s joke, especially if it is funny.
24. Deference is not a foregone conclusion, but a forelock-tugging one.
25. He pressed his thumbs against Iesu’s hipbones, caressing the underside of his dick with his tongue and swallowing the salty, sticky precome. He couldn’t say he enjoyed the taste, exactly, but… he glanced up, right past Iesu’s heaving chest—shirt sticking to his perky nipples—and at his upturned chin where he’d left his whole throat exposed. Vulnerable and at his mercy.
And blowing a guy was supposed to be submissive.
26. You’re afraid to let a man close for fear he’ll uncover the wanton [bitch] side of you that you’re so ashamed of.
27. I wondered if it was actually true or if he was simply obeying my commands to confess, but then I realized that I’m the only one who lies in this relationship.
28. Oh, there had been divorced Presidents, even, late in the twentieth century, one who had survived a White House divorce to the extent of being re-elected. Of course old Gus Time hadn’t made any mistake in the marital department. Sixty years of wedded bliss. The grin came and went. Old fox! They said when he was in his early twenties and so new in Washington he still smacked of the boondocks, he had cast his eyes around all the Washington wives: he picked Senator Black’s wife Olive for her beauty, her brains, her organizational genius and her relish of public life, then simply stole her from the Senator. It worked, though she was thirteen years older than he. She was the greatest First Lady the country had ever known. But behind the scenes – Oh man, what a tartar! Not that he had ever heard old Gus complain. The public lion was perfectly content to be a private mouse. Gus do this, Gus don’t do that – and he was so lost when she died that he abandoned Washington the moment her funeral was over, went to live in his home state of Iowa and died himself not two months later.
29. Erotic pleasures draw strength from our weakest and most vulnerable moments…
30. He gets hard seeing his marks on me. I get wet knowing this. I don’t try to analyze it. It’s just us.
31. A Warrior Princess Submissive seeks not just a Dominant; she seeks a Dominant’s Dominant.
32. She instinctively knows that each pretender she eliminates brings her one step closer to the One, and in fact, it is not unusual to hear her use this exact terminology: The One. You can almost hear the Capitalization as she says it.
33. A typical submissive lives to serve. She likely grew up believing that service to the people you care for is how you express your love for them. It had little or nothing to do with relationship dynamics, sex, kink, or anything anywhere near that complicated. It is a simple, sweet principle of love: If you care for someone, you do nice things for that person. It makes you feel better, it makes him feel better, and it makes the world – or at least your little corner of it – a better place for a time.
34. She will reveal herself as a submissive to a stunned and suddenly perplexed world, announcing for all to hear, “This is who and what I am. I am a submissive. I am happy and fulfilled in my relationship as a submissive. You loved and respected me ten minutes ago… What do you think of me now?
35. Submission is not in the bowing of heads or knees but in the humbling of your whole being (spirit, soul and body)
36. It’s the wife’s duty, isn’t it, to be submissive to her husband?” Christina asked.
“It is,” Lyon answered. His hands moved to the fastenings on her dress. “Oh, yes, it definitely is.”
“Then I shall be submissive, Lyon,” Christina announced. “When it suits me.
37. By all means be submissive in the bedroom (if you are that way inclined), but don’t be submissive to life. Being life’s bitch is no fun at all. Life may play up in many ways, but it’s up to you to take control, take charge and show life who’s really calling the shots.
38. While her knight doesn’t necessarily have to be fighting on the same side as the Warrior Princess Submissive, he does need to be a fighter, and he had better be damn good at it.
39. She can be a riddle, wrapped in an enigma, inside a conundrum, rolled in a frito burrito. In other words, a total freaking mystery to anyone who isn’t gifted with mind-reading abilities.
40. Pity the poor novice Dominant who attempts to “break” or “discipline” a Warrior Princess Submissive without her explicit consent. The best case result in that scenario is likely to involve a great deal of frustration and humiliation for him. The worst-case outcome is a little too gruesome to contemplate.
41. I know what you think…like most girls do…that you have to work hard at a career, get ahead, be just as ambitious as a man.” She raises an eyebrow to this, but stays quiet. “I don’t want a girl who wants to be a man’s equal. I want a girl who understands her place.
42. I’m the answer to her pain. She’s my answer for the need for it.
43. I like the idea of you on an island…”
“Oh…why’s that?” She’s squinting up at me, her eyes brighter than the sea in the setting sun.
“I could keep you all to myself. You’d be trapped, only able to come and go as I please…I’d be your Caesar…”
She laughs and reaches her hand out to me, “Don’t you already have that power…without need of a sea?
44. Self-centered people often get angry when someone tells them no.
Stan said yes out of fear that he would lose love and that other people would get angry at him. These false motives and others keep us from setting boundaries:
45. She may, in fact, love you; she may want you, but she will rarely admit to ever needing you. Falling in love with a Warrior Princess Submissive is definitely not for the faint of heart.
46. I no longer fear the pain…I fear no release from this torture…knowing that I’ve hurt him and he can’t forgive me…that he won’t be able to make me his good girl again.
47. The Warrior Princess Submissive herself may be uncertain of her own submissive nature, so it is entirely understandable that the Dominant seeking to woo her might be somewhat tentative, himself. If the Dominant has even the tiniest iota of doubt about his own dominance or his D/s relationship skills, he is doomed. He will be eaten alive, and not in a good way.
48. And that’s the point! Not even girls want to be girls so long as our feminine archetype lacks force strength power. Not wanting to be girls, they don’t want to be tender, submissive, peace-loving as good women are. Women’s strong qualities have become despised because of their week ones.
49. Her intensity often surprises and mystifies the people within the Warrior Princess Submissive’s circle of associates. They will occasionally forget how deeply she feels and believes in her causes and, as a result, suddenly find themselves being pummeled in a debate that they hadn’t expected, nor wanted.
50. The only criterion for an Ineffable Sub’s eclectic mélange of traditions from multiple submissive categories should be this only: Does it work for her?
51. I’ve succumbed to the absolute power of the man that pulls, culls, calls my unwitting submission. And I’ve embraced the power of my submission to draw him in further, to have him kneeling and worshiping what he’s conquered. I’ve known surrender and strength with him. True freedom. And a hell of a lot of orgasms.
52. Acting so obviously submissive to Max around strangers, I felt a lot of humiliation. The looks from people, the comments. But I also felt this strange sense of pride. I am his possession, his property. And I’m proud of that. I’m proud of how happy I make him.
53. Definitively categorizing oneself as a switch (or as anything, really) should only be done after accumulating considerable experience in the lifestyle, getting at least a few deep and lasting D/s relationships under your belt, and after a great deal of reflection and self-exploration. Adopting the label of a “Switch” should never be the result of a “default” classification for those who are simply unsure about their D/s orientation.
54. If you are doing whatever a shepherd is ordering you to do, then you are a real sheep, a poor submissive being!
55. it is Love that make us to be submissive
Ephesians 5:22King James Version (KJV)
22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
The key of all homes is the ability of anyone to keep his or her position. The Word submission doesn’t mean to be a slave, to be maltreated. It simply means to be humble, to be caring and kind, to Love and so on. A woman that really love her husband will always respect him, obey Him, cherish him, and support him in everything. Then you will understand that it is the Love you have for Jesus-Christ that’s making you to obey and live by His word. You obey because you respect Him, you adore Him, you’ve put your all in all in Him. God bless you.
56. By all means be submissive in the bedroom (if you are that way inclined), but don’t be submissive to life. Being life’s bitch is no fun at all. Life may play up in many ways, but it’s up to you to take control, take charge and put life in its place.
57. Hetty turned her attention back to her subject’s face and was quite surprised to see a meek little submissive, almost ashamed of the orgasm she was about to have, panting and heaving for breath whilst nearly foaming at the mouth. Indeed she looked quite tortured in the throes of passion and any Master would be extremely pleased with that particular look during training.
58. Yeah, equal pay for equal work and our bodies ourselves and Gloria Steinem and all that jazz…but in that dusty dark little corner of every woman’s heart where we keep our maps of Tierra del Fuego lives the hunger to fetch a powerful man his slippers on her hands and knees.
59. When it comes to loving D/ s relationships, the three little words mostly likely to have a significant , positive, and lasting impact on your partner’s well-being is probably “I love you.” Once we venture beyond that simple three-word endearment, however, the competition gets much stiffer. If I had to predict a winner in the four little words category, I’d choose “I believe in you.” When a Dominant believes in his submissive, she eventually grows to believe in herself. That sort of empowerment is priceless beyond measure, and almost always bears sweet fruit.
60. Bottoming doesn’t make you a submissive any more than standing in my kitchen makes you a cook. By the way, while you’re there, please make me a sandwich.