1. Do you think the universe fights for souls to be together?
Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences.
2. Almost everything strange washes up near Miami.
3. I feel sorry for anyone who is in a place where he feels strange and stupid.
4. It is very strange that the years teach us patience – that the shorter our time, the greater our capacity for waiting.
5. Not only is the Universe stranger than we think, it is stranger than we can think.
6. Strange how complicated we can make things just to avoid showing what we feel!
7. Creative people are often found either disagreeable or intimidating by mediocrities.
8. You say freak, I say unique.
9. She had a strange feeling in the pit of her stomach, like when you’re swimming and you want to put your feet down on something solid, but the water’s deeper than you think and there’s nothing there
10. This is the strangest life I have ever known.
11. Quiet people always know more than they seem. Although very normal, their inner world is by default fronted mysterious and therefore assumed weird. Never underestimate the social awareness and sense of reality in a quiet person; they are some of the most observant, absorbent persons of all.
12. All living things contain a measure of madness that moves them in strange, sometimes inexplicable ways.
13. Tis strange,-but true; for truth is always strange;
Stranger than fiction: if it could be told,
How much would novels gain by the exchange!
How differently the world would men behold!
14. Those who are not shocked when they first come across quantum theory cannot possibly have understood it.
15. They wore their strange beauty like war paint.
16. For truth is always strange; stranger than fiction.
17. I am not what you see and hear.
18. It is not that the girl is unfit for everything, it is that she is not of this world.
19. The unnatural and the strange have a perfume of their own
20. It’s strange how time can make a place shrink, make its strangeness ordinary.
21. The funny thing about the heart is a soft heart is a strong heart, and a hard heart is a weak heart.
22. The Beautiful is always strange.
23. When you get lost in a really strange place,
nothing is more comforting than found your
friend whom you trust and can show the way.
24. Some tiny creature, mad with wrath, is coming nearer on the path.
25. But please remember: this is only a work of fiction. The truth, as always, will be far stranger.
26. If we are alone, we become more alone. Life is strange
27. Dare to Differ
28. All things are strange which are worth knowing.
29. Weirdism is definitely the cornerstone of many an artist’s career.
30. There is an anaesthetic of familiarity, a sedative of ordinariness which dulls the senses and hides the wonder of existence. For those of us not gifted in poetry, it is at least worth while from time to time making an effort to shake off the anaesthetic. What is the best way of countering the sluggish habitutation brought about by our gradual crawl from babyhood? We can’t actually fly to another planet. But we can recapture that sense of having just tumbled out to life on a new world by looking at our own world in unfamiliar ways.
31. Strange world isn’t it?
32. I looked at him like a stranger, someone I’d never seen before, and he looked at me like I’d been lost to him for a thousand years and finally found.
33. Strange enlightenments are vouchsafed to those who seek the higher places.
34. Souls and memories can do strange things during trance.
35. Aren’t most wonderful things a little bit strange?
36. We are the other of the other
37. Just because it makes no sense doesn’t mean it’s not good advice.
38. Hey, Ms. P,” Tad called, “what’s going on?”
She let out a slow breath before she answered. “You won’t believe this… Brian Murrey tried to eat Scott Morgan.”
Nick’s eyes widened at the unexpected explanation. Had he heard that right?
39. She must have seen more of my charm than my strangeness tonight.
40. I have not yet lost a feeling of wonder, and of delight, that this delicate motion should reside in all the things around us, revealing itself only to him who looks for it. I remember, in the winter of our first experiments, just seven years ago, looking on snow with new eyes. There the snow lay around my doorstep — great heaps of protons quietly precessing in the earth’s magnetic field. To see the world for a moment as something rich and strange is the private reward of many a discovery.
41. Watch very closely as the magical angel and I are swallowed by the rainbow twister, and left stranded on the glitter way.
42. Watch out for the average–they’re usually hiding something big.
43. So I started shoveling Bob’s driveway, which is a strange thing to do at a New Years Eve Party
44. Once, I ordered two thousand lady bugs from the local garden center and set them loose in the atrium. I sprinkled marigold seeds in the ficus planters and put gold fish in the lobby fountain. These are things I did with no consequences, no repercussions. My nineteen detentions were for smart answers and missed homework. There is no equivalent punishment for making the world a stranger place.
45. Strange, i thought i knew you well, thought i had read the sky, thought i had seen a change in your eyes
46. The truth was stranger than the official fiction.
47. The house seemed so different at night. Everything was in its correct place, of course, but somehow the furniture seemed more angular and the pictures on the wall more one-dimensional. She remembered somebody saying that at night we are all strangers, even to ourselves, and this struck her as being true.
48. Spiritual love is when you see new faces as the oldest.
49. And I would have answered:
“The knottier the branch, the more twisted and misshapen, the more bent people called it, the harder it is to find it a place among the smooth planks, the more people agree that it should be thrown on the fire, the more useless it is, the more unsuitable for anything except letting one’s imagination run riot, the more I covet it, the more I yearn to weigh it in my hand, the more I long to let my whittling knife be guided by its knots and veins…Yes, bring that piece to me.
50. What a strange thing it is to recognize a sound like the shriek of a wounded animal, when you’ve never heard the shriek of a wounded animal.
51. Strange dreams are better than no dreams at all.
52. It’s amazing how easy the truth is to accept…No matter how strange.
53. Life is stranger than biology textbooks.
54. I was mad of course and still am, but harmless, I passed for harmless, that’s a good one. Not of course that I was really mad, just strange, a little strange, and with every passing year a little stranger, there can be few stranger creatures going about than me at the present day.
55. The strangest experiences in life are apt to lose their effect if dwelt upon long enough.
56. In the strange dreams of man, there are stories that are unknowingly being built by them. Mine are among the billions that remain untold.
57. Our lives really do seem strange and mysterious when you look back on them. Filled with unbelievably bizarre coincidences and unpredictable, zigzagging developments. While they are unfolding, it’s hard to see anything weird about them, no matter how closely you pay attention to your surroundings. In the midst of the everyday, these things may strike you as simply ordinary things, a matter of course. They might not be logical, but time has to pass before you can see if something is logical.
58. Everyone claims to be okay with freedom of religion, but the moment you mention God there is a strange tension that fills the air. If there was a 6th sense, that would be it.
59. Ralon didn’t make anyone else put his tack away?” Alex wanted to know. “You didn’t see anything strange?”
Alanna didn’t look up. “No.” It wasn’t strange , she excused her lie mentally. Ralon does things like that all the time.
60. We’re werewolves. We don’t get to judge ‘crazy.