Who is Ric Flair
Richard Morgan Fliehr, better known as Ric Flair, is an American professional wrestling manager and retired professional wrestler signed to WWE on a legend’s contract. Ranked by multiple peers and journalists as the greatest professional wrestler of all time, Flair had a career that spanned almost 40 years.
Ric Flair Quotes
1. To be the man, you gotta beat the man!
2. When somebody has convinced you that you’re not worth anything to anybody anymore, and they spend a lot of time doing it, you start believing it yourself.
3. I had my first ‘Survivor Series’ in 1991 and I was fortunate enough to be an instrumental part of the shows I was on.
4. The guy who could be me, but he knows when to draw the line, is John Cena. John Cena can rock ‘n’ roll, let me tell you.
If you have notoriety, you can dress any way you want to dress. That’s the way it is. I just like to get dressed up. I think that they go hand in hand – notoriety and people lookin at ya. If they look at ya, either you look like a million dollars, or you don’t. A guy can have a phenomenal body, but if the suit doesn’t fit him, forget it.
5. Miami was always a town that was kind to me as a wrestler. It’s a great wrestling town, and it’s a great town, period. There’s so much to do in Miami.
6. I’m Ric Flair! The Stylin’, profilin’, limousine riding, jet flying, kiss-stealing, wheelin’ n’ dealin’ son of a gun!
7. All the women want to be with me, all the men want to be like me.
8. In order to be the man, you have to beat the man.
9. I bleed like nobody else.
10. My problem is that I think everybody needs to work as hard as I worked when I was in my prime.
11. I spent more money on one robe than guys spend in five years.
12. You gotta have a pocket square, I think.
13. Without your health, you’ve got nothing going on. I thank God every day for good health.
14. I feel great. I had a blood clot. It was a bad deal. But when I look at my friends with hip replacements, knee replacements, shoulder replacements, neck surgeries, back surgeries, I’ll take the blood clot.
15. It’s much more casual than it was, but my clothes and my ring attire – I thought up half of what I brought to the show.
16. Nobody has wrestled everybody in the business like I have, especially not Bret Hart.
17. I was really good at being a bad guy.
18. None of this was written to hurt anybody’s feelings.
19. Do I feel like I’m 65? No. I feel like I’m 15. That’s my problem. I’m trying as hard as I can to act like I’m 65, but it’s very difficult.
20. I do close to 30 minutes in cardio at a very high rate. I raise the level of intensity. I do a level 18 on the elliptical at four miles an hour for 20 minutes. That’s 360 calories. I want to see someone else try that. The resistance factor at 18 is brutal. No one goes to 20.
21. For me, it’s about camaraderie. My whole life is like, if something’s going on, nothing ever preceded fun. I always put my friends and the fun and the business ahead of everything.
22. I have had the greatest wrestling career in the history of pro wrestling.
23. I tell everyone in the world that I have always been the best father I could be and that I was the worst husband. Wooo!
24. I was really good at being a bad guy; I like that role. Not being bad to people – just talking bad.