1. Nothing whets the intelligence more than a passionate suspicion, nothing develops all the faculties of an immature mind more than a trail running away into the dark.
2. I would prefer not to.
3. Why should things be easy to understand?
4. The world’s a puzzle; no need to make sense out of it.
5. Not every puzzle is intended to be solved. Some are in place to test your limits. Others are, in fact, not puzzles at all…
6. I could see why Archimedes got all excited. There was nothing finer than the feeling that came rushing through you when it clicked and you suddenly understood something that had puzzled you. It made you think it just might be possible to get a handle on this old world after all.
7. Isn’t life a collection of weird quizzes with no answers to half the questions?
8. Life is puzzle unsolved.
9. Get your filthy hands off the puzzle, you little brats!
10. I look at this life as a puzzle without all the pieces in the box.
11. I could not solve the puzzle of me.
12. It starts off like climbing a tree or solving a puzzle – poetry, if nothing else, is just fun to write. But deeper into each and every piece, you no longer hesitate to call it work. It’s passion. A poet’s sense of lyrical accomplishment is then his food and water, his means of survival.
13. I am that piece of a puzzle, which would never fit in any puzzles out there. I am that sky, which refused to turn blue every morning. I am that bird, which always had broken wings and yet always tried harder to fly. And I am that tunnel, which neither had a beginning nor end but one could always see the light at both the ends.
14. If one lie or one theft qualify one as a liar or a thief; why does one truth or one honesty not qualify one as truthful or honest? Puzzling!
15. You wouldn’t want to trade the eternal loop of your life for an infinite loop in the world of ideas, would you?
16. If you read proverbs, you will find answers to every puzzle.
17. Just because you’re puzzled, doesn’t mean life’s jagged edges won’t still fall into place for you.
18. One’s soul/character is divided into pieces and seeded in different people, which we are destined to find; find the piece of our puzzle in them, for our self to be complete.
19. One’s soul/character is divided into pieces and seeded in different people, which we are destined to find; find the piece of our puzzle in them, for our self to be complete.
20. For many, the missing piece to the puzzle of life is the peace piece.
21. He was a puzzle she never would have been able to solve if he hadn’t shown her how. Those were the best kinds of puzzles, though, weren’t they? The ones no one else could figure out?
22. Thoughts and emotions are the glue that holds together this puzzle we call life.
23. What if the puzzle of the world was a shape you didn’t fit into? And the only way to survive was to mutilate yourself, carve away your corners, sand yourself down, modify yourself to fit? How come we haven’t been able to change the puzzle instead?
24. I am a puzzle and a conundrum and a thunderstorm.
25. You see, every piece of the puzzle is required to complete the scene, while some have rough edges and some smooth, they all have value. Being grateful for each piece is not always easy, but it is necessary.
26. If the pieces do not fit into your puzzle…Try a different picture.
27. Much like life, you don’t complete a puzzle by throwing away the pieces.
28. We all encounter things that may seem dim and puzzling at first, but when we actively explore them, we find bold, undauntable light igniting the way from the inside. From within.
29. Famine sometimes increases the number of people who are overweight.
30. All this time, William doesn’t move from my side, his hand surely and confidently glued to my waist like it belongs there, one piece of a puzzle that matches the other, making the picture complete.
31. Who hides a ring? Who sets up this whole cockamamie production with puzzle pieces and treasure hunts and who knows what else over a ring?
32. Every problem is a new puzzle to be solved.
33. Any new problem is a new puzzle.
34. Winston Breen was solving a puzzle, but then Winston Breen was always solving a puzzle.
35. Every problem is a new puzzle to solve.
36.I thought I knew a lot of… but in the end… it was just one small piece from the puzzle.
37. Puzzles’ are bound to arise for everyone, but how does the puzzle get solved, that much science if people get to know, it is more than enough.
38. The world is the puzzle, itself. The one who solves this ‘puzzle’ attains the degree of Parmatma [the Absolute Supreme Self].
39. When the servants break the cups and saucers, a ‘puzzle’ arises within. Who really breaks the cups and saucers? Who runs this world? One does not know that and inbetween, the ‘guest’ (of this world) does worries.
40. The worldly life means a puzzle of ‘wrong beliefs’.
41. Of course. Treasure hunts make much better stories when there’s treasure at the end.
42. In one equation you can solve all the puzzles of life. It is the equation of giving.
43. Madness is loving the unsolvable puzzle of your soul and replacing the lost pieces with my own.
44. No one would have guessed that the jagged pieces of our soul fit the puzzle in this box. We were considered the left over remnants that had no place, except the picture we wanted to create together.
45. When you make weirdness into a puzzle to be solved, you make LOST
46. Leave some mystery to the world and they will remember you forever.
47. Sometimes the hardest pieces of a puzzle to assemble, are the ones missing from the box.
48. We are all important parts of a much larger system, pieces of the universe’s puzzle that would not be complete without us.
49. Dare to ask questions and seek answers to the puzzles of life.
50. Intellectual growth is when you surpass the barrier of puerility, puzzling people with your dazzling creativity.
51. I wanna make a jigsaw puzzle that’s 40, 000 pieces. When you finish it, it says ‘go outside’.
52. Creativity is not intelligence, it is the ability to do what you did not know through the use of what you know.
53. Rome is a broken mirror, the falling straps of a dress, a puzzle of astonishing complexity. It is an iceberg floating below our terrace, all its ballasts hidden beneath the surface.
54. Love ceases to be a Puzzle the Moment you find the Missing Piece.
55. Remember what I give it’s a part of the puzzle. What I give is a part of the lise, what I give is a lesson!
56. I know the strategy, I know the logic, I know the way but everything is on theory, but fuck me without action it’s just a one peace which isn’t assembled!
57. Maybe I’m not so different from everyone else after all. It’s like somebody gave me a puzzle, but I don’t have the box with the picture on it. So I don’t know what the final thing is supposed to look like. I’m not even sure if I have all the pieces.
58. There are certain truths that occurs to us, which we cannot convey in words, but requires a personal experience to grasp more vividly.
59. Don’t lie. Life is a puzzle and we are all unique pieces. When you lie, you make it impossible to find your true place in the grand design.
60. In every problem, there’s a concealed solution…locking itself underneath…unlock,peruse,find and solve.