1. If you look for perfection, you’ll never be content.
2. When you stop expecting people to be perfect, you can like them for who they are.
3. Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.
4. I abhor the idea of a perfect world. It would bore me to tears.
5. I have no faith in human perfectibility. I think that human exertion will have no appreciable effect upon humanity. Man is now only more active – not more happy – nor more wise, than he was 6000 years ago.
6. Beauty and ingenuity beat perfection hands down, every time.
7. Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
8. Ring the bells that still can ring Forget your perfect offering There is a crack in everything That’s how the light gets in.
9. Don’t mistake activity with achievement.
10. Persistence. Perfection. Patience. Power. Prioritize your passion. It keeps you sane.
11. For just one second, look at your life and see how perfect it is. Stop looking for the next secret door that is going to lead you to your real life. Stop waiting. This is it: there’s nothing else. It’s here, and you’d better decide to enjoy it or you’re going to be miserable wherever you go, for the rest of your life, forever.
12. One minute was enough, Tyler said, “A person had to work hard for it, but a minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection.
13. Perfection of character is this: to live each day as if it were your last, without frenzy, without apathy, without pretence.
14. I am careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God’s business.
15. When all the details fit in perfectly, something is probably wrong with the story.
16. I think perfection is ugly. Somewhere in the things humans make, I want to see scars, failure, disorder, distortion.
17. Nobody’s perfect. We’re all just one step up from the beasts and one step down from the angels.
18. If people reach perfection they vanish, you know.
19. There is no perfection, only beautiful versions of brokenness.
20. Too late, I found you can’t wait to become perfect, you got to go out and fall down and get up with everybody else.
21. Out of the crooked timber of humanity, no straight thing was ever made.
22. I’m living a dream I never want to wake up from.
23. Love hard when there is love to be had. Because perfect guys don’t exist, but there’s always one guy that is perfect for you.
24. Life isn’t meant to be lived perfectly…but merely to be LIVED. Boldly, wildly, beautifully, uncertainly, imperfectly, magically LIVED.
25. I hope, Cecily, I shall not offend you if I state quite frankly and openly that you seem to me to be in every way the visible personification of absolute perfection.
26. There must be something wrong with those people who think Audrey Hepburn doesn’t perspire, hiccup or sneeze, because they know that’s not true. I n fact, I hiccup more than most.
27. You missed breakfast,” Jason announced as Trevor stepped into the large busy kitchen filled with Bradfords and food. “That’s fine. I’m not really hungry,” he said, barely aware or caring that all activity in the busy kitchen suddenly stopped as every Bradford in the room, even one year old Cole stopped trying to climb onto the counter to get at the large platter of cookies his mother made to stare at him in disbelief.
28. The woman is the most perfect doll that i have dressed with delight and admiration.
29. Perfection is a promise, and a reassurance that we are not wrong.
30. It took a lot of work to be perfect. If you didn’t want to break a sweat, there was no point in even bothering.
31. In a cruel and imperfect world, she was living proof that God could still create perfection.
32. If I can do things right, I don’t see why everyone else can’t.
33. We all are men, in our own natures frail, and capable of our flesh; few are angels
34. Perfection is a stick with which to beat the possible.
35. …you don’t have to be perfect to be pretty
36. Stop waiting for the perfect day or the perfect moment… Take THIS day, THIS moment and lead it to perfection.
37. Most people tend to think the best of those who are blessed with beauty; we have difficulty imagining that physical perfection can conceal twisted emotions or a damaged mind.
38. You’ll end up living a lonely life if you’re waiting around for perfect.
39. Nothing and no one is perfect. It just takes a good eye to find those hidden imperfections.
40. You say that I’m nobody, and you agree that nobody’s perfect.
Based on logic, I’m a perfect person according to your opinion.
41. People are good or half good or a quarter good, and it changes all the time- but even on the best day nobody’s perfect.
42. There are two kinds of perfect: The one you can never achieve, and the other, by just being yourself.
43. Perfection’ is man’s ultimate illusion. It simply doesn’t exist in the universe…. If you are a perfectionist, you are guaranteed to be a loser in whatever you do.
44. Humans are suspicious and jealous creatures. When they see something perfect, they want to find a flaw.
45. There is still that singular perfection, and it’s perfect in part because it seemed, at the time, so clearly to promise more.
46. We have all been expelled from the Garden, but the ones who suffer most in exile are those who are still permitted to dream of perfection.
47. No person is completely wicked, just as no person is perfect. We are all grey.
48. It is failure that guides evolution; perfection provides no incentive for improvement, and nothing is perfect.
49. Every being, created by God and unspoiled by man, is perfect, strictly defined and autonomous, entirely complete and at the same time with a built-in ability to grow and develop. This is the essence of its dignity and holiness. It is not an embodiment of God’s immense Personality, but only one of the realisations of His perfection.
50. We are beautiful because we are sons and daughters of God, not because we look a certain way.
51. I’m not perfect. And I don’t have to be. I can figure it out as I go, and as long as I do the best I can, it’s okay if I still screw up.
52. My sense of the holy is bound up with the hope that some day my remote descendants will live in a global civilization in which love is pretty much the only law.
53. Every person has lots of ingredients to make them what is always a one-in-a-kind creation. We are all imperfect genetic stews.
54. When you start something, make sure that you’re willing to take the time to finish it right because, honey, the work you put into it will be more than worth it in the end. The best things always are.
55. A pursuit for perfection is the most leading cause of procrastination in artists.
56. Be real. Embrace that you have weakness. Because everyone does. Embrace that your body is not perfect. Because nobody’s is. Embrace that you have things you can’t control. We all have a list of them.
57. Perfect should never be a goal. Perfect just happens if you let it.
58. A perfectly normal person is rare in our civilization.
59. Perfection is not a destination; it’s a never-ending process…Enjoy!
.60. Everything that looks too perfect is too perfect to be perfect.