Quotes About Mistakes
1. I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.
2. Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
3. Isn’t it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?
4. Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
5. Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it.
6. When you find your path, you must not be afraid. You need to have sufficient courage to make mistakes. Disappointment, defeat, and despair are the tools God uses to show us the way.
7. If people refuse to look at you in a new light and they can only see you for what you were, only see you for the mistakes you’ve made, if they don’t realize that you are not your mistakes, then they have to go.
8. Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
9. To err is human, to forgive, divine.
10. We learn from failure, not from success!
11. Well, we all make mistakes, dear, so just put it behind you. We should regret our mistakes and learn from them, but never carry them forward into the future with us.
12. It was one thing to make a mistake; it was another thing to keep making it. I knew what happened when you let yourself get close to someone, when you started to believe they loved you: you’d be disappointed. Depend on someone, and you might as well admit you’re going to be crushed, because when you really needed them, they wouldn’t be there. Either that, or you’d confide in them and you added to their problems. All you ever really had was yourself, and that sort of sucked if you were less than reliable.
13. Nowadays most people die of a sort of creeping common sense, and discover when it is too late that the only things one never regrets are one’s mistakes.
14. It is unwise to be too sure of one’s own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err.
15. Some mistakes… Just have greater consequences than others. But you don’t have to let the result of one mistake be the thing that defines you. You, Clark, have the choice not to let that happen.
16. We all make mistakes, have struggles, and even regret things in our past. But you are not your mistakes, you are not your struggles, and you are here NOW with the power to shape your day and your future.
17. We are all mistaken sometimes; sometimes we do wrong things, things that have bad consequences. But it does not mean we are evil, or that we cannot be trusted ever afterward.
18. Smart people learn from their mistakes. But the real sharp ones learn from the mistakes of others.
19. Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment.
20. Live the Life of Your Dreams
When you start living the life of your dreams, there will always be obstacles, doubters, mistakes and setbacks along the way. But with hard work, perseverance and self-belief there is no limit to what you can achieve.
21. I make mistakes like the next man. In fact, being–forgive me–rather cleverer than most men, my mistakes tend to be correspondingly huger.
22. It is important that we forgive ourselves for making mistakes. We need to learn from our errors and move on.
23. I have learned all kinds of things from my many mistakes. The one thing I never learn is to stop making them.
24. At an early age I learned that people make mistakes, and you have to decide if their mistakes are bigger than your love for them.
25. All men make mistakes, but a good man yields when he knows his course is wrong, and repairs the evil. The only crime is pride.
26. Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.
27. Don’t confuse poor decision-making with destiny. Own your mistakes. It’s ok; we all make them. Learn from them so they can empower you!
28. Mistakes are, after all, the foundations of truth, and if a man does not know what a thing is, it is at least an increase in knowledge if he knows what it is not.
29. I never made a mistake in my life; at least, never one that I couldn’t explain away afterwards.
30. In school we learn that mistakes are bad, and we are punished for making them. Yet, if you look at the way humans are designed to learn, we learn by making mistakes. We learn to walk by falling down. If we never fell down, we would never walk.
31. Some of the worst mistakes in my life were haircuts
32. It takes guts and humility to admit mistakes. Admitting we’re wrong is courage, not weakness.
33. The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.
34. The mistakes I’ve made are dead to me. But I can’t take back the things I never did.
35. I am glad that I paid so little attention to good advice; had I abided by it I might have been saved from some of my most valuable mistakes.
36. Curiosity is the lust of the mind.
37. Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
38. Everyone makes mistakes. The important thing is to not make the same mistake twice.
39. Sometimes when you lose your way, you find YOURSELF.
40. I’m afraid that we all make mistakes. One of the things that defines our character is how we handle mistakes. If we lie about having made a mistake, then it can’t be corrected and it festers. On the other hand, if we give up just because we made a mistake, even a big mistake, none of us would get far in life.
41. One mistake does not have to rule a person’s entire life.
42. You must never feel badly about making mistakes … as long as you take the trouble to learn from them. For you often learn more by being wrong for the right reasons than you do by being right for the wrong reasons.
43. One of the basic rules of the universe is that nothing is perfect. Perfection simply doesn’t exist…..Without imperfection, neither you nor I would exist
44. Makin’ mistakes ain’t a crime, you know. What’s the use of having a reputation if you can’t ruin it every now and then?
45. We often need to lose sight of our priorities in order to see them.
46. What a waste my life would be without all the beautiful mistakes I’ve made.
47. Nothing in this life will ever make sense to me but I can’t help but try to collect the change and hope it’s enough to pay for our mistakes.
48. And a step backward, after making a wrong turn, is a step in the right direction.
49. You’re afraid of making mistakes. Don’t be. Mistakes can be profited by. Man, when I was young I shoved my ignorance in people’s faces. They beat me with sticks. By the time I was forty my blunt instrument had been honed to a fine cutting point for me. If you hide your ignorance, no one will hit you and you’ll never learn.
50. As long as the world is turning and spinning, we’re gonna be dizzy and we’re gonna make mistakes.
51. If he can’t handle you at your worst then he does not deserve you at your best. Real love means seeing beyond the words spoken out of pain, and instead seeing a person’s soul.
52. Mistakes are the growing pains of wisdom.
53. Maybe you expected marriage to be perfect – I guess that’s where you and I are different. See, I thought it would be all about making mistakes, but doing it with someone who’s there to remind you what you learned along the way.
54. In life, there are no mistakes, only lessons.
55. True friends will always push you towards the great possibilities of your future, false friends will always chain you to the mistakes in your past.
56. You’re the same as you were yesterday and the day before. Nothing has changed. Not really. Forget what troubles you. Regret nothing, but learn from any mistakes you make. Tomorrow will be a brighter day, I promise.
57. If you insist on disavowing that which is ugly about what you do,” said Magnus, still looking at Alec, “you will never learn from your mistakes.
58. Failure is instructive. The person who really thinks learns quite as much from his failures as from his successes.
59. I know I’m not going to be in your head all the time. But once you know me, I’ll be forever in your heart.
60. Scars are but evidence of life,” Coquette said. “Evidence of choices to be learned from…evidence of wounds…wounds inflicted of mistakes…wounds we choose to allow the healing of. We likewise choose to see them, that we may not make the same mistakes again.