Mike Tyson Quotes
1. I love to hit people. I love to.
2. I ain’t the same person I was when I bit that guy’s ear off.
3. I want to rip out his heart and feed it to Lennox Lewis. I want to kill people. I want to rip their stomachs out and eat their children.
4. When I was in prison, I was wrapped up in all those deep books. That Tolstoy crap – people shouldn’t read that stuff.
5. I think the average person thinks I’m a nut and I deserve whatever happens to me.
6. I’m the biggest fighter in the history of the sport. If you don’t believe it, check the cash register.
7. People are going to say what they say. I know sometimes I say things; I offend people.
8. I’m just like you. I enjoy the forbidden fruits in life, too.
9. I feel like sometimes that I was not meant for this society.
10. If Jesus was here, do you think Jesus would show me any love? Do you think Jesus would love me?
11. I’m a Muslim, but I think Jesus would have a drink with me. He would be cool. He would talk to me.
12. When Jesus comes back, these crazy, greedy, capitalistic men are gonna kill him again.
13. I try to catch them right on the tip of his nose, because I try to punch the bone into the brain.
14. I was hoping he would get up so I could hit him again and keep him down.
15. Real freedom is having nothing. I was freer when I didn’t have a cent.
16. Sometimes I put on a ski mask and dress in old clothes, go out on the streets and beg for quarters.
17. When I fight someone, I want to break his will. I want to take his manhood. I want to rip out his heart and show it to him.
18. Anyone with a grain of sense would know that if I punched my wife I would rip her head off. It’s all lies. I have never laid a finger on her.
19. I know I’m going to blow one day. My life is doomed the way it is. I have no future.
20. I feel bad about my outlook, how I feel about people and society, and that I’ll never be part of society the way I should.
21. I think I’ll take a bath in his blood.
22. I’m not much for talking. You know what I do. I put guys in body bags when I’m right.
23. I’ve lived places these guys can’t defecate in.
24. I’m not Mother Teresa, but I’m not Charles Manson, either.
25. The drug dealers, they sympathize with me. They see me as some sort of pathetic character.
26. I could feel his muscle tissues collapse under my force. It’s ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm.
27. Quayle said the worst thing that happened to him was that he never trusted his own judgment. I said from now on I am going to go with my own judgment.
28. I have the same malice in my heart as far as the fight game is concerned, but outside the ring, I won’t say anything a dignified man won’t say.
30. I just want to be humble at all times.
31. I know why they don’t like me because they want the money I have.
32. I’m just happy I’m not a phony.
33. The only thing I do is just pray for inspiration, for a way of thinking, because I don’t have any particular goal in sight.
34. I intend to fight and I want to win. But my priorities are basically to be a good Brother and a strong one, and to try to be a good father one day.
35. I know how hard it is to be a woman, especially a black woman.
36. That’s what people respect, the fact that I wasn’t a chump that laid on his back and gave up.
37. I just look around and say, I’m a mess. I don’t know why I do things.
38. You come home, and you party. But after that, you get a hangover. Everything about that is negative.
39. It’s good to know how to read, but it’s dangerous to know how to read and not how to interpret what you’re reading.
40. Every time there’s a revolution, it comes from somebody reading a book about revolution. David Walker wrote a book and Nat Turner did his thing.
41. I’m a dreamer. I have to dream and reach for the stars, and if I miss a star then I grab a handful of clouds.
42. I’m a nut case, but that is what I believe.
43. Mr. Arthur Ashe, he was good. I read some of his books. He knew about everything, but he was real quiet and didn’t talk much. I never met him.
44. Another thing that freaks me out is time. Time is like a book. You have a beginning, a middle and an end. It’s just a cycle.
45. I’m a historian, and that freaks me out.
46. Our money is bait money, and bait money is not to be used.
47. I can inspire people on how to use money, how to get economically powerful.
48. That equals to being a fool, having fame and no fortune. A lot of guys out there have fame doing this and doing that, but they are broke.
49. Some people try to get you out of slavery for you to be their slave.
50. God lets everything happen for a reason. It’s all a learning process, and you have to go from one level to another.
51. One day some guy is going to get a billion-dollar fight.
52. I just want to conquer people and their souls.
53. I’m going to gut you like a fish.
54. I’ll go back and take what the people owe me.
55. I don’t try to intimidate anybody before a fight. That’s nonsense. I intimidate people by hitting them.
56. I don’t understand why people would want to get rid of pigeons. They don’t bother no one.
57. I’m in trouble because I’m normal and slightly arrogant. A lot of people don’t like themselves and I happen to be totally in love with myself.
58. You can’t stay married in a situation where you are afraid to go to sleep in case your wife might cut your throat.
59. I don’t react to a tragic happening any more. I took so many bad things as a kid and some people think I don’t care about anything. It’s just too hard for me to get emotional. I can’t cry no more.
60. Greatness is not guarding yourself from the people; greatness is being accepted by the people.