Mick Jagger Quote
1. You can’t always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you might find, you get what you
2. A good thing never ends.
3. It’s Only Rock and Roll.
4. Too much is never enough.
5. I can’t get no satisfaction.
6. Dandelions don’t tell no lies.
7. Time is on my side, yes it is.
8. I’ve managed to avoid tattoos so far.
9. You can’t be jealous and be a leader.
10. He stole my music but he gave me my name.
11. There’s no absolutes in life – only vodka.
12. My secrets must be poetic to be believable.
13. I don’t believe in having bands for solo records.
14. I don’t want to be my extravert self all the time.
15. Biographies of British pop celebrities are terrible.
16. I don’t want to be singing Satisfaction when I’m 40.
17. I don’t watch much ESPN. Unless they have soccer on.
18. There’s hundreds of different ways of writing songs.
19. I would like to reach a balance and forget a few things.
20. It’s not selling out, it is called making lots of money.
21. Always as a musician you must have one thing you do well.
22. I am not very conscious of the figures of speech that I use.
23. I don’t think people care about the mechanics of songwriting.
24. Americans get very simple explanations of what happens to them.
25. There’s no great technical expertise in being a movie producer.
26. I don’t really like using guns too much, you know, even for sport.
27. I think people are afraid to express their opinions half the time.
28. Americans shocked me by their behavior and their narrow-mindedness.
29. I think, like most people, my moral values tend to be pretty fuzzy.
30. It’s okay to let yourself go, just as long as you let yourself back.
31. Patriotism is an instant reaction that fades away when the war starts.
32. Well, don’t we all feel like jumping to the end of the world sometimes?
33. You don’t have to bathe every day to look clean. It’s just an illusion.
34. I don’t think enjoying life is an exclusive prerogative of young people.
35. No one, but no one, is equal, or ever will be. Elvis was and is supreme.
36. Only a madman or an actor would want to be President of the United States.
37. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with having sex, you know. At any age.
38. Of course we’re doing it for the money. We’ve always done it for the money.
39. I don’t like being completely isolated. I need the energy from other people.
40. Boys were a very essential part of rock & roll. The girls were more onlookers.
41. Don’t take life too seriously and always remember: it is just a passing fad.
42. I, personally, have a lot of energy, so I don’t see it as an immediate problem.
43. Lose your dreams and you might lose your mind.
44. Americans are funny people: first you shock them, then they put you in a museum.
45. I haven’t had the time to plan returning to the scene because I haven’t left it.
46. I love America, but I can’t spend the whole year here. I can’t afford the taxes.
47. People are so brainwashed by the rules that they don’t know what really matters.
48. Thank you for leaving us alone but giving us enough attention to boost our egos.
49. If you’re the singer in the band, you always get more attention than anyone else.
50. In England you’re skewered on the altar of pop culture if you become pretentious.
51. People think they know you. They know the things about you that you have forgotten.
52. I believe we should encourage children to sing and play instruments from an early age.
53. Drug use makes you snappy, and you get very bad-tempered and have terrible hangovers.
54. We have recorded songs on the same day that were released years later in other albums.
55. You have to sing every day so you can build up to being, you know, Amazingly Brilliant.
56. I have never wanted to give up performing on stage, but one day the tours will be over.
57. I must be careful not to get trapped in the past. That’s why I tend to forget my songs.
58. Anything worth doing is worth overdoing.
59. I never really studied business in school. I kind of wish I had, but how boring is that?
60. It’s all right letting yourself go, as long as you can get yourself back.