1. Justice, without loyalty, is a vicious formalism.
2. I used to advertise my loyalty and I don’t believe there is a single person I loved that I didn’t eventually betray.
3. I believe in love, and I have no trouble with commitment or loyalty; that’s never been a problem for me.
4. Loyalty to the true, core values and roots of democracy is what makes a true patriot, not loyalty to a symbol of the country.
5. Every great leader knows that his or her role comes with responsibility for those who follow him or her, and in ensuring they provide value in return for their loyalty.
6. I love loyalty, and I love paying back my end of loyalty, you know what I’m saying? I love making it full circle.
7. In that portion of time where my parents were together, I got to see great love, great loyalty, and teamwork.
8. Loyalty publicly results in leverage privately.
9. I don’t have an issue with marrying an actor, though it’s definitely tough. I work with actors and interact with star wives, and I don’t know how they do it. Loyalty is a very important factor for me, and I need to be in a relationship where the person will complete me and fill me up.
10. All men are loyal, but their objects of allegiance are at best approximate.
11. What little success I may have won in life I attribute to the loyalty I had for a dear old friend who was my first steel master, whom you perhaps have never heard of: Captain Bill Jones.
12. As an artist your first loyalty is to your art. Unless this is the case, you’re going to be a second-rate artist.
13. Call it loyalty, call it what you want, but I suppose I’ve got people up here who I’m really tight with, we’ve made a lot of great bonds over the last few years and I’ve got people in my corner I can trust.
14. The person who always says he is loyal is actually the most disloyal of all.
15. I’m not a big fan of having my loyalty called into question.
16. In the Olympic Oath, I ask for only one thing: sporting loyalty.
17. What about passion, dedication, loyalty? Can a robot provide those? No! On the other hand, it’s easier to retire a robot when its day is done.
18. Confidentiality is a virtue of the loyal, as loyalty is the virtue of faithfulness.
19. The only honest reaction and true loyalty we get is from our animals. Once they’re your friends, you can do no wrong.
20. Loyalty is something you give regardless of what you get back, and in giving loyalty, you’re getting more loyalty; and out of loyalty flow other great qualities.
21. The test of good citizenship is loyalty to country.
22. When people show loyalty to you, you take care of those who are with you. It’s how it goes with everything. If you have a small circle of friends, and one of those friends doesn’t stay loyal to you, they don’t stay your friend for very long.
23. What is a disloyal act? A person is disloyal if he treats you as a stranger when, in fact, he belongs to you as a friend or partner. Each of us is bound to some special others by the invisible fibers of loyalty.
24. Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet broke a chain or freed a human soul.
25. If you’re not loyal to your team, you can get by for a while, but eventually you will need to rely on their loyalty to you, and it just won’t be there.
26. Employee loyalty begins with employer loyalty. Your employees should know that if they do the job they were hired to do with a reasonable amount of competence and efficiency, you will support them.
27. The foundation stones for a balanced success are honesty, character, integrity, faith, love and loyalty.
28. I take things like honor and loyalty seriously. It’s more important to me than any materialistic thing or any fame I could have.
29. I look for these qualities and characteristics in people. Honesty is number one, respect, and absolutely the third would have to be loyalty.
30. Love often wears a mask in order to test loyalty.
31. The highest spiritual quality, the noblest property of mind a man can have, is this of loyalty … a man with no loyalty in him, with no sense of love or reverence or devotion due to something outside and above his poor daily life, with its pains and pleasures, profits and losses, is as evil a case as man can be.
32. Trust is a big word for me. Loyalty and trust, for me, are everything. It’s the core of what I’m about and what the people around me hopefully are about. It’s a certain thing that gives you a sense of security. It’s the biggest factor in everything I do.
33. Loyalty cannot be blueprinted. It cannot be produced on an assembly line. In fact, it cannot be manufactured at all, for its origin is the human heart-the center of self-respect and human dignity. It is a force which leaps into being only when conditions are exactly right for it-and it is a force very sensitive to betrayal.
34. Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
35. Loyalty is the highest virtue taught by abusers, and used as a control tool.
36. Within the hearts men, loyalty and consideration are esteemed greater than success.
37. I learned from Mr. Wrigley, early in my career, that loyalty wins and it creates friendships. I saw it work for him in his business.
38. Loyalty and friendship, which is to me the same, created all the wealth that I’ve ever thought I’d have.
39. Loyalty is what makes us trust. Trust is what makes us stay. Staying is what makes us love, and love is what gives us hope.
40. As I’m getting older, I’m really learning unconditional love and loyalty are extremely important.
41. If loyalty is, and always has been, perceived as obsolete, why do we continue to praise it? Because loyalty is essential to the most basic things that make life livable. Without loyalty there can be no love. Without loyalty there can be no family. Without loyalty there can be no friendship. Without loyalty there can be no commitment to community or country. And without those things, there can be no society.
42. I can’t expect loyalty from the army if I do not give it.
43. Within the hearts of men, loyalty and consideration are esteemed greater than success.
44. What you can’t buy is the loyalty that comes through our dedicated crewmembers.
45. “I think a good friend, to me, is all about trust and loyalty. You don’t ever want to second-guess whether you can tell your friend something.
46. You cannot get me to be disloyal to a friend. You just can’t do it. Loyalty is a part of what I live by. I didn’t say I was going to be loyal to my friend because he was right. I’m going to be loyal to my friend because he’s my friend.
47. You have to move in life, but the loyalty you develop in a community is always remembered. But if you leave, you don’t pick it up in the next town. It’s not an add-on, you know, because you lose what you had.
48. Loyalty means giving me your honest opinion, whether you think I’ll like it or not. Disagreement, at this state, stimulates me. But once a decision is made, the debate ends. From that point on, loyalty means executing the decision as if it were your own.
49. If put to the pinch, an ounce of loyalty is worth a pound of cleverness.
50. Loyalty to the family must be merged into loyalty to the community, loyalty to the community into loyalty to the nation, and loyalty to the nation into loyalty to mankind. The citizen of the future must be a citizen of the world.
51. You give loyalty, you’ll get it back. You give love, you’ll get it back.
52. I place an enormous premium on loyalty. If someone betrays me, I can forgive them rationally, but emotionally I have found it impossible to do so.
53. I’ll take fifty percent efficiency to get one hundred percent loyalty.
54. I’m only loyal to people who are loyal to me and if you ain’t loyal to me well you ain’t getting no loyalty from me. That’s a fact.
55. When you get married, your loyalty, first and foremost, is to your spouse, and to the family that you create together.
56. Loyalty is my biggest thing.
57. Those who don’t know the value of loyalty can never appreciate the cost of betrayal.
58. Where there is loyalty, weapons are of no use.
59. Loyalty means I am down with you whether you are wrong or right, but I will tell you when you are wrong and help you get it right.
60. Total loyalty is possible only when fidelity is emptied of all concrete content, from which changes of mind might naturally arise.