Who is Jim Carrey
Jim Carrey , in full James Eugene Carrey, (born January 17, 1962, New Market, Ontario, Canada), Canadian American comedian who established himself as a leading comedic actor with a series of over-the-top performances and who won plaudits for his more-serious portrayals as his career progressed.
Carrey grew up in and around Toronto. At age eight he began making faces before a mirror and discovered a talent for doing impressions. After leaving school in 1978 to help support his family, Carrey worked for two years as a janitor in a factory. He made his professional debut as a stand-up comedian in a Toronto club at age 15 and by 1979 he was able to make a living as a comedian. He wrote most of his own material as an opening act for such comics as Buddy Hackett and Rodney Dangerfield. Known for his racing energy level and frenetic improvisation, he had a comic appeal that was mainly visual. He was a technically brilliant mimic and boasted more than 100 characterizations, with a repertoire ranging from Humphrey Bogart to Kermit the Frog.
Jim Carrey Quotes
1. I think everybody should get rich and famous and do everything they ever dreamed of so they can see that it’s not the answer.
2. Your need for acceptance can make you invisible in this world. Don’t let anything stand in the way of the light that shines through this form. Risk being seen in all of your glory.
3. You can fail at what you don’t want, so you might as well take a chance on doing what you love.
4. Behind every great man there is a woman rolling her eyes.
5. Behind every great man there is a woman rolling her eyes.
6. If you aren’t in the moment, you are either looking forward to uncertainty, or back to pain and regret.
7. As far as I can tell, it’s just about letting the universe know what you want and then working toward it while letting go of how it comes to pass.
8. You know the trouble with real life? There’s no danger music.
9. You are ready and able to do beautiful things in this world, and as you walk through those doors today, you will only have two choices: love or fear. Choose love, and don’t ever let fear turn you against your playful heart.
10. I wake up some mornings and sit and have my coffee and look out at my garden, and i go, ‘Remember how good this is. Because you can lose it.
11. It is better to risk starving to death then surrender. If you give up on your dreams, what’s left?
12. For the most sensitive among us, the noise can be too much.
13. My soul is not contained within the limits of my body; my body is contained within the limitlessness of my soul.
14. I feel that we’re all lighthouses, and my job is to shine my light as brightly as I can to the darkness.
15. Your need for acceptance can make you invisible in this world.
16. Energy is what I believe all of us are. We’re just conscious awareness dancing for itself for no other reason but to stay amused.
17. It’s time to P-A-R-T-Why? Because I gotta!
18. The effect you have on others is the most valuable currency there is.
19. You are ready and able to do beautiful things in this world and after you walk through those doors…you’ll only really ever have two choices: love or fear. Choose love. And don’t ever let fear turn you against your playful heart.
20. My father could have been a great comedian but he didn’t believe that that was possible for him, and so he made a conservative choice. Instead, he got a safe jog as an accountant and when I was 12 years old he was let go from that safe job, and our family had to do whatever we could to survive. I learned many great lessons from my father. Not the least of which was that: You can fail at what you don’t want. So you might as well take a chance on doing what you love.
21. I love playing ego and insecurity combined.
22. You can fail at what you don’t want so you might as well take a chance on doing what you love.
23. I practiced making faces in the mirror and it would drive my mother crazy. She used to scare me by saying that I was going to see the devil if I kept looking in the mirror. That fascinated me even more, of course.
24. It’s Better to Fail at What You Love Than Fail at What You Don’t.
25. Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.
26. I am heaven.
27. Behinf every great man there is a woman rolling her eyes.
28. Desperation is a necessary ingredient to learning anything, or creating anything. Period. If you ain’t desperate at some point, you ain’t interesting.
29. when things are really bad
the only thing to do is laugh
30. You can fail at what you don’t love so you might as well take a chance on doing what you do love.
31. You can fail at what you don’t want, so you might as well try what you do want.
32. Life doesn’t happen to you. It happens for you.
33. Isn’t it cool when the days that are supposed to feel good, actually do?
34. True religion has, at its core: Love, Peace, Mercy, Justice and Freedom. If any of these elements is not fully present in a religion, the religion has been compromised.
35. I used to be a guy who was experiencing the Universe, but now I feel like the Universe experiencing a guy.
36. We had problems like all families but we had a lot of love. I was extremely loved. We always felt we had each other.
37. Solitude is dangerous. It’s very addictive. It becomes a habit after you realise how peaceful and calm it is. It’s like you don’t want to deal with people anymore because they drain your energy.
38. Я был в депрессии, когда пытался быть Волшебником страны Оз вместо потного парня за занавеской… Все ходят и спрашивают: почему я в депрессии? Потому что ты пытаешься строить из себя кого-то перед миром, но как только ты отпускаешь это, начинают происходить хорошие вещи.
39. Проблемы надо решать, а не запивать таблетками.
40. الحياة تفتح لك فرص .. و اما ان تأخذها او تخاف منها لتظل في مكانك