Who is Jaden Smith
Jaden Smith, son of Actors Jada Pinkett Smith and Will Smith, was born on the 8th July 1998 and his full name is Jaden Christopher Syre Smith. Jaden Smith is an American singer, rapper and actor, having moved between the two fields of music and film throughout his young life.
His first major role was in the film The Pursuit of Happiness, which was released in 2006 and he starred alongside his father. This was followed up by The Day the Earth Stood Still and The Karate Kid, in 2008 and 2010 respectively. Unfortunately, starring in the 2013 film After Earth with Will Smith, led to harsh reviews and so he moved away from acting towards his love of music.
In 2014, he released a mixtape and spend the subsequent three years creating his first studio album, called Syre, which was released on the 17th November 2017, and followed this up with a second album in 2019. Jaden Smith has also returned to acting in the past few years, having parts in Netflix original programmes.
Smith is an outspoken, sometimes controversial actor who both inspires and confuses many with his quotes and that is why we have collected some of the best for you to read.
Jaden Smith Quotes
1. If newborn babies could speak they would be the most intelligent beings on planet earth.
2. The Moment That Truth Is Organized It Becomes A Lie.
3. Instagram is not the answer.
4. You can discover everything you need to know about everything by looking at your hands.
5. No one believed Galileo either.
6. Being born was the most influential thing that’s ever happened to me, for myself.
7. When Life Gives You Big Problems, Just Be Happy You Forgot All Your Little Problems.
8. I’ll never read every single book or go to every single place. But I’ll die in the trying of it.
9. The only way to change something is to shock it. If you want your muscles to grow, you have to shock them. If you want society to change, you have to shock them.
10. The only way to change something is to shock it. If you want your muscles to grow, you have to shock them. If you want society to change, you have to shock them.
11. If a cupcake falls from a tree how far away will it be from down.
12. They Distract You With Us So You Don’t Pay Attention To The Missing Girls In Nigeria.
13. We Need To Stop Teaching The Youth About The Past And Encourage Them To Change The Future.
14. What is the definition of ‘light’?
15. Unawareness Is The Only Sin, And If You Were Aware You Would Know.
16. Trees are never sad look at them every once in a while they’re quite beautiful.
17. Since we’re family, we both have wins, and we don’t really go against each other, like, ‘I’m gonna kill you,’
18. People Use To Ask Me What Do You Wanna Be When You Get Older And I Would Say What A Stupid Question The Real Question Is What Am I Right Now.
19. People Think A RelationShip Makes You Whole, That It’s Two 50%’s Coming Together To Make 100% When It Should Be Two 100%’s Making 200%.
20. People Tell Me To Smile I Tell Them The Lack Of Emotion In My Face Doesn’t Mean I’m Unhappy.
21. We want to create a society that is working for us and with us – and we’re working for society, not against it.
22. All The Rules In This World Were Made By Someone No Smarter Than You. So Make Your Own.
23. I would love for there to be a female president.
24. Everything that I talk about in my music is pretty much just trying to evolve consciousness in the world and help everything become better and brighter.
25. I just want to teach people how to be comfortable. Stop being so scared.
26. And everything you say is something that you can’t reverse / Something that you can’t rehearse.
27. I have a goal to be just the craziest person of all time. And when I say craziest, I mean, like, I want to do like Olympic-level things. I want to be the most durable person on the planet,
28. I Hope It Doesn’t Take For Me To Die For You To See What I Do For You.
29. When The First Animal Went Extinct That Should’ve Been A Sign.
30. A question I would like to present to the world is: Where is the love? And what are we doing? Who’s making the decisions that are putting us in the predicaments that we are in, with all of these people losing their lives around the world in so many different ways?
31. Every 7 Years Your Body Is Completely Replaced With Entirely New Cells So Just Because You Look The Same Doesn’t Mean You Are.
32. How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren’t Real.
33. If everybody in the world dropped out of school who would have a much more intelligent society.
34. I’m Glad That Our Distance Makes Us Witness Ourselves From A Different Entrance.
35. Either I have only one pair of shoes or every pair you choose.
36. The more time you spend awake the more time you spend asleep.
37. Once You Go In You Always Come Out Alive.
38. Stop Gossiping Reflect Internally You Will Find Yourself A Neglected Part Of Your Self.
39. If a bookstore never runs out of a certain book, does that mean that nobody reads it, or everybody reads it.
40. Being aware in the moment of right now is just the most important thing. All of our issues come from us not being aware enough or not seeing through our problems to the depths of the issues.
41. Currently Going Through Customs Even Though I Was Born On This Planet.
42. The world is going to keep bashing me for whatever I do, and I’m going to keep not caring.
43. Whenever You Disagree With Somebody Just Remember The Dress And Accept That You Guys Are SEEING Two Different Things.
44. Right now, we do not act as a true society. We act as a world under terror, just scrambling to survive.
45. I’m going to imprint myself on everything in this world.
46. I Will Always Give You The Truth I Will Never Lie To You In My music If You Can’t Handle My Feelings And Emotions Please Unfollow Me.
47. I want to be the most durable person on the planet.
48. When You Live Your Whole Life In A Prison Freedom Can Be So Dull.
49. Here’s the deal: School is not authentic because it ends. It’s not true, it’s not real. Our learning will never end.
50. It’s good to be happy and tell us how cool your life is and how awesome you are on social media. That’s great because it inspires other people to be happy, too. But a lot of times, people are trying to be happy in the wrong ways – with money or with different things that are not true happiness.