1. I stand here before you not as a prophet, but as a humble servant of you, the people.
2. Humility is the only true wisdom by which we prepare our minds for all the possible changes of life.
3. To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals courtesy, to inferiors nobleness.
4. The true way to be humble is not to stoop until you are smaller than yourself, but to stand at your real height against some higher nature that will show you what the real smallness of your greatness is.
5. Being humble means recognizing that we are not on earth to see how important we can become, but to see how much difference we can make in the lives of others.
6. I claim to be a simple individual liable to err like any other fellow mortal. I own, however, that I have humility enough to confess my errors and to retrace my steps.
7. Humility leads to strength and not to weakness. It is the highest form of self-respect to admit mistakes and to make amends for them.
8. We have to humble ourselves and the way you do that is by serving other people.
9. No matter how high up you get, never forget where you came from.
10. I’ll never forget where I’m from. It’s essential to remain humble and evolving.
11. He is a very humble man, that thinks not himself better than some others.
12. Humility is royalty without a crown.
13. We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility.
14. A great man is always willing to be little.
15. If you are really humble you will put yourself first when you need to take care of you.
16. Humility is not thinking less of yourself, but thinking of yourself less.
17. Nobody stands taller than those willing to stand corrected.
18. Humility is the ability to give up your pride and still retain your dignity.
19. Humility means accepting reality with no attempt to outsmart it.
20. Nothing is more intolerable than to have to admit to yourself your own errors.
21. We must quit thinking we know everything, and quit placing “knowledge” over kindness and compassion.
22. True humility is having the understanding that, even as a small seed, we are still an important part of the greater plan. However, we are not the master planner.
23. If you would have people speak well of you, then do not speak well of yourself.
24. No truly great person ever thought themselves so.
25. Always remember when you are on top of the world , that the earth rotates every 24 hrs.
26. It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help.
27. A man who is at the top is a man who has the habit of getting to the bottom.
28. There’s a lot to be said for the fellow who doesn’t say it himself.
29. The less people speak of their greatness, the more we think of it.
30. True humility involves opposites. The truly humble work in silence. Because they do not speak of their accomplishments, credit for them can never be taken away.
31. He who truly knows has no occasion to shout.
32. A genuinely humble person humbles himself even before those who should be humbled by his presence.
33. Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
34. Humble souls are fearful of their own strength.
35. Being humble takes more courage than hauling arrogance.
36. The higher we get educated and higher we are placed, the softer should be our approach and humbler should be our attitude.
37. Only those who feel little in the eyes of God, can hope to be mighty in the eyes of men.
38. A true genius admits that he/she knows nothing.
39. The higher we are placed, the more humbly we should walk.
40. Humble people ask for help.
41. Being humble matters.
42. One may be humble out of pride.
43. Don’t let proud get to your head, always humble yourself.
44. To the extent we behave with humility, to that extent good will result.
45. Be smart, but never show it.
46. Humility is to make a right estimate of one’s self.
47. I believe that a simple and unassuming manner of life is best for everyone, best both for the body and the mind.
48. Swallow your pride occasionally, it’s non-fattening!
49. Work hard in silence, let your success be your noise.
50. The biggest challenge after success is shutting up about it.