1. A good heart ‘is worth gold.
2. A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge.
3. A good heart is better than all the heads in the world.
4. Good heart is the best religion; its light is the most powerful light.
5. People with good hearts are the ultimate winners.
6. A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
7. Mad fearlessness is not courage. The only requirement for courage is a good heart.
8. Set your heart on doing good. Do it over and over again, and you will be filled with joy.
9. Together, people with good hearts and fine minds can move the world.
10. A kind heart is a fountain of gladness, making everything in its vicinity freshen into smiles.
11. It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.
12. There never was any heart truly great and generous, that was not also tender and compassionate.
13. A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination.
14. The heart’s memory eliminates the bad and magnifies the good.
15. A good heart is a beautiful home where you can always find peace!
16. There’s nothing better than meeting somebody with a great soul, and a great spirit and a good heart.
17. A great smile is a wonderful asset, but a good heart is pure gold.
18. It is very important to generate a good attitude, a good heart, as much as possible. From this, happiness in both the short term and the long term for both yourself and others will come.
19. I wish I could make him understand that a loving good heart is riches enough and that without it intellect is poverty.
20. Only do what your heart tells you.
21. The essence of any religion is a good heart. Sometimes I call love and compassion a universal religion. This is my religion.
22. No beauty shines brighter than that of a good heart.
23. You do have to follow your heart, otherwise you’re living a false life.
24. If you find it in your heart to care for somebody else, you will have succeeded.
25. I wish I could make him understand that a loving good heart is riches enough, and that without it intellect is poverty.
26. A good heart is the sun and the moon; or, rather, the sun and not the moon, for it shines bright and never changes.
27. Kind heart, kind soul.
28. A light heart lives long.
29. A good heart ‘is worth gold.
30. Only do what your heart tells you.
31. You will do heroic deeds by faith.
32. A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
33. A gentle heart is tied with an easy thread.
34. People with good hearts are the ultimate winners.
35. The best photo of the day is photo of a kind heart.
36. A merry heart maketh a cheerful countenance.
37. Always be true to yourself and live your best life.
38. A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge.
39. Good heart leads to good work with the hands.
40. I think it matters whether someone has a good heart.
41. No beauty shines brighter than that of a good heart.
42. Any man who is good by heart is a great man!
43. With a good heart, you can win many battles!
44. The only disadvantage of an honest heart is credulity.
45. Your heart is full of fertile seeds, waiting to sprout.
46. Our wings are small but the ripples of the heart are infinite.
47. May God give you the grace to do many good deeds.
48. It is the heart always that sees, before the head can see.
49. Whatever makes an impression on the heart seems lovely in the eye.
50. A great smile is a wonderful asset, but a good heart is pure gold.
51. A magnetic personality doesn’t necessarily indicate a good heart.
52. The ripples of the kind heart are the highest blessings of the Universe.
53. Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.
54. Whatever your heart clings to and confides in, that is really your God.
55. A good heart is better than all the heads in the world.”- Edward G. Bulwer
56. The heart’s memory eliminates the bad and magnifies the good.
57. A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination.
58. I forgive and forget because I have a good heart and a terrible memory.
59. There is no friend like a book; there is no beauty like a kind heart.
60. Make your heart like a lake, with calm, still surface, and great depths of kindness.