Good Health Quotes
1. I bequeath myself to the dirt to grow from the grass I love
If you want me again look for me under your boot-soles.
You will hardly know who I am or what I mean
But I shall be good health to you nonetheless
And filter and fibre your blood.
2. If you don’t smell good, then you don’t look good.
3. A strong confident person can rule the room with knowledge, personal style, attitude and great posture.
4. Don’t lose hope. If your hope gets lost, the other side called “failure” begins to win! The quickest medicine to heal a depressed soul is to command; “arise my soul and praise the Lord”. Hope is the clothe piece in which wraps a healthy soul!
5. Good hygiene enhanced sound well-being.
6. Our nonverbal behavior (including posture) gives away our inner personality and reflects our inner attitude.
7. Age is only a number. Keep an active life.
8. Not only a man without hand is handicapped but also a man without health.
9. If the body dies, life ends! If the body is disturbed, life is disturbed. If the mind is not sound, everything least sound well to the mind! Mind your body; mind your mind!
10. Instead of complaining about problems in your stomach, mind what goes into your stomach to cause the problems in your stomach.
11. One of the biggest mistakes that a lot of people make, is that they are in the habit of working out only when they feel out of shape or when the weather is about to warm up. But when they succeed in getting back in shape, they would stop exercising out again.
One of the problems with this is that going up and down in weight is absolutely not good for your heart and your health in general.
Therefore, push yourself to exercise for health reasons. Which means working out all year round; instead of only working out when the summer is approaching or exercising when you are feeling overweight. You truly owe good health to your body. Try not to disappoint yourself.
12. Indifference to ideas is a sign of good health.
13. I find I have much better drive and focus when in a state of ketosis. I have a lot more mental clarity and productivity.
14. Make time daily for your well-being.
15. The power of positive thinking is vital for maintaining happiness, good
health and longevity.
16. Kujitolea kwa moyo mmoja kwa muda mrefu huleta furaha na afya njema kwa mtoaji na kwa mpokeaji pia.
17. Never let the emotions of the past tie you down for your future to slaughter. Resist every opportunity to become angry and you will live a healthier happier life!
18. By taking good care of your posture now, you will enjoy and savor lifelong health benefits and beauty.
19. In all areas of your life, striving for proper posture can enhance your career, style and health.
20. You project a confident image through good body posture.
21. No amount of high fashion can make up for a lifetime of poor posture.
22. Introspection and observation of others are vital for the ongoing good health of our own psyche; watch, learn and tweak as required.
23. Restoration comes from the Redeemer.
24. Always remember, life is precious; rejoice evermore when you have it, and be ever grateful when there is good health
25. God Almighty hears you…Whether you are on dialysis or not. Get this kidney healing book; Kidneys Restored to Good Health: Healed From Kidney/Renal Cancer, a book by Stellah Mupanduki. This is a good book for your kidney healing, bloodstream cleansing and kidney protection. Keep reading all the days of your life. You breakthrough, you live long…”Yeah, says the Lord God Almighty who heals you everlastingly.
26. Good health drives positive brightness
27. It is for your benefit for me to tell you that, it is safe and secure for you to get the Stellah Mupanduki books breathed by the Holy Spirit of a Sovereign God and Written by the Finger of God Almighty and soar high above. You conquer cultural and traditional strongholds and you are set free from living a manipulated and oppressed life. You have strength in the Lord who is your God. You fear no evil. You defeat your enemies. No illness will conquer you.
28. No material gift can be compared to coming into the New Year with great joy
in one’s heart.
29. Money is good, but good health is importanter.
30. Good physical health with well mental health or peace of mind or happiness is the ultimate goal of life
31. You may not appreciate the presence of good health, but you will definitely regret the absence of good health, because health is happiness.
32. Luck is blind, they say. It can’t see where it’s going and keeps running into people…and the people it knocks into we call lucky! Well, to hell with luck if it’s like that, I say!
33. How you carry yourself speaks volumes about how you feel about yourself.
34. I am & have been for years a confirmed anti-vaccinationist. Anti-vaccination has no backing from the orthodox medical opinion. A medical man who expresses himself against vaccination loses caste. Tremendous pecuniary interests too have grown around vaccination.
35. Proper posture sends a positive message since 90% of all communication occures through body language and how you carry yourself.
36. There’s poverty in wealth. If a man is wealthy without good health, is he not poor? If a man is wealthy without children, is he not poor? If a man is wealthy without God, is he not poor? If a man is wealthy without giving alms, is he not poor? If a man is wealthy without wisdom, is he not poor? Then there’s a great lack in riches.
37. Good health is subjective and cumulative depending on individual interpretation. Do not allow someone else’s shortcomings to become yours.
38. When you are able to know the right thing, you are intelligent. But when you choose that right thing to do, you are wise. This means people can get money, education, marriage, and good health and not get wisdom. Wisdom is the number one gift for a Godly success.
39. Always walk with style and finesse.
40. Your posture is the key to your personal and professional foundation.
41. Great posture is the foundation that always fits.
42. Use proper posture to realize your professional image potential.
43. Posture reflects your attitude.
44. Confident posture gets you noticed for all the right reasons.
45. Great style and posture go hand in hand.
46. Posture is paramount to your future.
47. Great posture never goes out of style.
48. Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.
49. To be stupid and selfish and to have good health are the three requirements for happiness. Though if stupidity is lacking, the others are useless.
50. To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one’s family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one’s own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.
51. To keep the body in good health is a duty… otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.
52. I am confident that nobody… will accuse me of selfishness if I ask to spend time, while I am still in good health, with my family, my friends and also with myself.
53. I had the worst birthday party ever when I was a child because my parents hired a pony to give rides. And these ponies are never in good health. But this one dropped dead. It just wasn’t much fun after that. One kid would sit on him and the rest of us would drag him around.
54. I’m healthy as can be – not an ache or a pain. A lot of my prayer is thanking the Lord that I am healthy. I pray for long life and good health.
55. Money doesn’t mean anything to me. I’ve made a lot of money, but I want to enjoy life and not stress myself building my bank account. I give lots away and live simply, mostly out of a suitcase in hotels. We all know that good health is much more important.
56. The bottom line is, I’m blessed with good health. On top of that, I don’t go around thinking ‘Oh, I’m 90, I better do this or I better do that.’ I’m just Betty. I’m the same Betty that I’ve always been. Take it or leave it.
57. But the real secret to lifelong good health is actually the opposite: Let your body take care of you.
58. Happiness is nothing but good health and freedom, and money is the single best way you can buy your freedom.
59. Without your health, you’ve got nothing going on. I thank God every day for good health.
60. In the United States, where we have more land than people, it is not at all difficult for persons in good health to make money.