Quotes About Color
1. Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.
2. I think it pisses God off if you walk by
the color purple in a field somewhere and don’t notice it.
3. When you photograph people in color, you photograph their clothes. But when you photograph people in Black and white, you photograph their souls!
4. Autumn seemed to arrive suddenly that year. The morning of the first September was crisp and golden as an apple.
5. She would be half a planet away, floating in a turquoise sea, dancing by moonlight to flamenco guitar.
6. I’ve been 40 years discovering that the queen of all colors was black.
7. So dawn goes down today… Nothing gold can stay.
8. Soon it got dusk, a grapy dusk, a purple dusk over tangerine groves and long melon fields; the sun the color of pressed grapes, slashed with burgandy red, the fields the color of love and Spanish mysteries.
9. it’ll be this kind of deep blue”she said. “The kind of color that somehow sucks your eyes and your ears and all your words —the color of a completely closed-in night
10. Don’t you dare come into my world and tell me what color the ocean is! It’s black. Black as midnight. Black and awful!
11. It’s good to let God pick a man for you. We don’t do so well when we pick them ourselves. They end up lipsticks in a drawer, all those wrong colors you thought looked so good in the package.
12. The purest and most thoughtful minds are those which love color the most.
13. Isn’t it strange that I know you’d risk your life to save mine, but I don’t even know what your favorite color is?
14. The beauty and mystery of this world only emerges through affection, attention, interest and compassion . . . open your eyes wide and actually see this world by attending to its colors, details and irony.
15. When yellow lights struggle with blue shades in hairlike lines.
16. Early on Monday evening, when the sky was the color of a velvet ribbon falling over the hills.
17. Music gives color to the air of the moment.
18. Mere color, unspoiled by meaning, and unallied with definite form, can speak to the soul in a thousand different ways.
19. I don’t fancy colors of the face, I’m always attracted to colors of the brain.
20. Why do two colors, put one next to the other, sing? Can one really explain this? no. Just as one can never learn how to paint.
21. Each day has a color, a smell.
22. On and on they flew, over the countryside parceled out in patches of green and brown, over roads and rivers winding through the landscapes like strips of matte and glossy ribbon.
23. Let me, O let me bathe my soul in colours; let me swallow the sunset and drink the rainbow.
24. And the boy whose hair remained the color of lemons forever.
25. The sky is already purple; the first few stars have appeared, suddenly, as if someone had thrown a handful of silver across the edge of the world.
26. I’m not an abstractionist. I’m not interested in the relationship of color or form or anything else. I’m interested only in expressing basic human emotions: tragedy, ecstasy, doom, and so on.
27. I closed my eyes to watch tiny dancers like jeweled birds cross the dark screen of my eyelids.
28. We don’t take orders from you, Sergeant.” Quain said. “Your man tried to assassinate-”
“He isn’t mine. My man has eyes that change color with the seasons.
29. Love was a feeling completely bound up with color, like thousands of rainbows superimposed one on top of the other.
30. She turned back to inspect a bank of greens: olive, jade, leaf, kiwi, lime, a silver-green like the back of birch leaves, a bright pistachio.
31. Western funerals: black hearses, and black horses, and fast-fading flowers. Why should black be the colour of death? Why not the colours of a sunset?
32. I wanted this day, the perfect buttery sun like peach ice cream, the speed, the satin leather of the car seat, the fair. Forbidden fruit, a day like no other.
33. I tried to make my life colorful with Red, Green and Blue……. ohh god… my perfection in blending made it white !!!
34. If your color is my color & my color is your color than why we differentiate between us….
35. Color directly influences the soul. Color is the keyboard, the eyes are the hammers, the soul is the piano with many strings. The artist is the hand that plays, touching one key or another purposively, to cause vibrations in the soul.
36. All these many-coloured feelings fell… like light on a black surface, producing no change, meeting no return.
37. The vagueness of colorless light and shadow makes the image capable of everything.
38. Burst and swirl and fly around, their wings shining with all the colors of the universe.
39. He was golden and beautiful as a sunset.
40. He always wore dark-blue suits, but I made his suit light blue because he did not feel dark blue to me..
41. What I wanted most was to be okay as a Blue. I never understood why other people thought my color, any color, needed fixing.
42. Paint it the color of your suit.
43. It’s not the skin that doesn’t fit in, It’s your mind
44. Life is a sea of vibrant color. Jump in.
45. People are like M&Ms. They come in a variety of colors, they’re hard on the outside, and full of obscene yumminess on the inside.
46. Grey has no agenda. . . . Grey has the ability, that no other colour has, to make the invisible visible.
47. I am the inferior of any man whose rights I trample under foot. Men are not superior by reason of the accidents of race or color. They are superior who have the best heart — the best brain.
48. Her fingers moved among barnacles and mussels, blue-black, sharp-edged. Neon red starfish were limp Dalis on the rocks, surrounded by bouquets of stinging anemones and purple bursts of spiny sea urchins.
49. With the very first rays of light it came alive in me: hope. As things emerged in outline and filled with colour, hope increased until it was like a song in my heart. Oh, what it was to bask in it!
50. She knew then that white was more than a color: It was a cold, pale shade of understanding that seems to take all of your hope away.
51. The head of all flower heads is one flower; the sunflower in the sky, that gives the others vivid color stemming from the inside.
52. Nature awakens each day in brilliant autumn colors, making me wish the pale winter would bid adieu.
53. Color makes me see life in black and white.
54. I am black, I am white, and I am every color in-between.
55. I am every color of the spectrum.
56. The mixture of pain and anger, from past experiences, are the most sincere colors to create new horizons on my canvas.
57. Sunrise paints the sky with pinks and the sunset with peaches. Cool to warm. So is the progression from childhood to old age.
58. If I can put one touch of rosy sunset into the life of any man or woman, I shall feel that I have worked with God.
59. 2020 is the year that color comes to life.
60. You live a colorful life with a black and white mind.