1. Beautiful and graceful, varied and enchanting, small but approachable, butterflies lead you to the sunny side of life. And everyone deserves a little sunshine.
2. The caterpillar does all the work but the butterfly gets all the publicity
3. The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls a butterfly.
4. We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.
5. Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always just beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.
6. Everyone is like a butterfly, they start out ugly and awkward and then morph into beautiful graceful butterflies that everyone loves.
7. As with the butterfly, adversity is necessary to build character in people.
8. Butterflies are self propelled flowers.
9. Just like the butterfly, I too will awaken in my own time
10. Butterflies are God’s confetti, thrown upon the Earth in celebration of His love
11. The butterflies…What an educated sense of beauty they have. They seem only an ornament to society, and yet, if they were gone, how substantial would be their loss
12. This magnificent butterfly finds a little heap of dirt and sits still on it; but man will never on his heap of mud keep still…
13. The butterfly is a flying flower, the flower a tethered butterfly.
14. Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
15. Adding wings to caterpillars does not create butterflies, it creates awkward and dysfunctional caterpillars. Butterflies are created through transformation.
16. There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it’s going to be a butterfly.
17. Butterflies are a breath of beauty fluttering by, they are mystery chronicled upon wing, they bring forth the grace and wonder of this world to our eyes everyday
18. Not quite birds, as they were not quite flowers, mysterious and fascinating as are all indeterminate creatures.
19. I’d be a butterfly, born in a bower, Where roses and lilies and violets meet.
20. Awaken to the universes simple gift of the butterfly. Watch with fascination and joy as a jeweled treasure glides by and gently touches your soul
21. With the rose the butterfly’s deep in love, A thousand times hovering round; But round himself, all tender like gold, The sun’s sweet ray is hovering found.
22. Much converse do I find in thee, Historian of my infancy! Float near me; do not yet depart! Dead times revive in thee: Thou bring’st, gay creature as thou art! A solemn image to my heart.
23. The butterfly flits from bloom to bloom, as not to miss one fragrant plume. In her sight exists no garden finale, only paradise of flowered hill and valley
24. I only ask to be free. The butterflies are free.
25. Just living is not enough,” said the butterfly, “one must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower.
26. How does one become a butterfly?” she asked pensively. You must want to fly so much that you are willing to give up being a caterpillar.
27. Butterflies…flowers that fly and all but sing.
28. They seemed to suddenly come upon happiness as if they had surprised a butterfly in a winter wood.
29. Butterflies are perhaps one of the most familiar and endearing groups of insects in the world. Their grace and exquisite beauty have fascinated many people over the centuries, often inspiring a child’s first insight into nature.
30. Nine butterflies appear within an hour, not on the wing but in the word, bringing a message of transformation and hope..
31. There are butterflies in my stomach and I’m feeling full of woe. I think I ate some caterpillars a few days ago.
32. Beautiful and graceful, butterflies lift our spirits with their loveliness and lyric flight.
33. In early cultures, religions,art and myths, butterflies became symbols of immortality, fleeting beauty and freedom.
34. Butterflies love to be out in the sunshine, just like people. You can look for them on warm, bright sunny days.
35. Literature and butterflies are the two sweetest passions known to man.
36. The sound of a million butterflies flapping their wings is indescribable. It’s very heavenly.
37. Run away from the boy that gives you butterflies, he’s going to break your heart.
38. The toad beneath the harrow knows exactly where each tooth-point goes; tThe butterfly upon the road preaches contentment to that toad.
39. Americans consider the butterfly a symbol of good fortune and some tribes believe they bring the blessing of sleep and peaceful dreams.
40. In mythology throughout the world, the butterfly repesents the soul and its journey in this life and the next.
41. Some things, when they change, never do return to the way they once were. Butterflies for instance, and women who’ve been in love with the wrong man too often.
42. When the spirit of nature touches us, our hearts turn into a butterfly.
43. Your butterfly love just flutters around, from flower to flower, drops their heads to the ground. There’re leaves that fall and wither and die, When your butterfly love comes drifting by.
44. Spread your wings and prepare to fly for you have become a butterfly. Oh fly abandonedly into the sun. If you should return to me, we truly were meant to be. So spread your wings and fly butterfly.
45. Green fields where we used to wander. Purple valleys near my home. We would play there , beneath the sky. And then I kissed you , butterfly
46. Caterpillar in the tree, how you wonder who you’ll be. Can’t go far but you can always dream. Wish you may and wish you might, don’t you worry, hold on tight I promise you there will come a day, butterfly fly away.
47. There will be butterflies, there will be summer skies. And flowers upthrust, when all that Caesar bids, and all the pyramids are dust.
48. Eyes aloft, over dangerous places, the children follow the butterflies, and in the sweat of their upturned faces, slash with a net at the empty skies.
49. You give me butterflies that I thought were forever still, and now that I found you, I hope they never will.
50. A poet is also like a butterfly It should not be a victim of adoption. One should only watch, observe. It is the nature of it. It is its life.
51. Don’t go chasing after butterflies when everything you want is right by your side.
52. We are like butterflies who flutter for a day and think it is forever.
53. Don’t waste your time chasing butterflies. Mend your garden, and the butterflies will come.
54. Well, I must endure the presence of a few caterpillars if I wish to become acquainted with the butterflies.
55. The green grass and the happy skies court the flattering butterflies.
56. I love that feeling of being in love,the effect of having butterflies when you wake up in the morning. That is special.