1. Focus on your strengths, not your weaknesses.
Focus on your character, not your reputation.
Focus on your blessings, not your misfortunes.
2. Count your blessings, not your problems. Count your own blessings, not someone else’s. Remember that jealousy is when you count someone else’s blessings instead of your own.
3. Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Take action towards your dreams. Walk your talk. Dance and sing to your music. Embrace your blessings. Make today worth remembering.
4. Reflect upon your present blessings — of which every man has many — not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some.
5. When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.
6. A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal.
7. You have to participate relentlessly in the manifestation of your own blessings.
8. Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it.
9. For Equilibrium, a Blessing:
Like the joy of the sea coming home to shore,
May the relief of laughter rinse through your soul.
As the wind loves to call things to dance,
May your gravity by lightened by grace.
Like the dignity of moonlight restoring the earth,
May your thoughts incline with reverence and respect.
As water takes whatever shape it is in,
So free may you be about who you become.
As silence smiles on the other side of what’s said,
May your sense of irony bring perspective.
As time remains free of all that it frames,
May your mind stay clear of all it names.
May your prayer of listening deepen enough
to hear in the depths the laughter of god.
10. If we never experience the chill of a dark winter, it is very unlikely that we will ever cherish the warmth of a bright summer’s day. Nothing stimulates our appetite for the simple joys of life more than the starvation caused by sadness or desperation. In order to complete our amazing life journey successfully, it is vital that we turn each and every dark tear into a pearl of wisdom, and find the blessing in every curse.
11. Blessings be on this house,” Granny said, perfunctorily. It was always a good opening remark for a witch. It concentrated people’s minds on what other things might be on this house.
12. Free yourself from the complexities and drama of your life. Simplify. Look within. Within ourselves we all have the gifts and talents we need to fulfill the purpose we’ve been blessed with.
13. It is only with true love and compassion that we can begin to mend what is broken in the world. It is these two blessed things that can begin to heal all broken hearts.
14. Those born to wealth, and who have the means of gratifying every wish, know not what is the real happiness of life, just as those who have been tossed on the stormy waters of the ocean on a few frail planks can alone realize the blessings of fair weather.
15. The unthankful heart discovers no mercies; but the thankful heart will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings.
16. When you wish someone joy, you wish them peace, love, prosperity, happiness… all the good things.
17. Don’t you quit. You keep walking. You keep trying. There is help and happiness ahead. Some blessings come soon, some come late, and some don’t come until heaven; but for those who embrace the gospel of Jesus Christ, they come. It will be all right in the end. Trust God and believe in good things to come.
18. … it’s a blessed thing to love and feel loved in return.
19. The problem that we have with a victim mentality is that we forget to see the blessings of the day. Because of this, our spirit is poisoned instead of nourished.
20. Blessed is he who has learned to admire but not envy, to follow but not imitate, to praise but not flatter, and to lead but not manipulate.
21. Those blessings are sweetest that are won with prayer and worn with thanks.
22. God gave you a gift of 84,600 seconds today. Have you used one of them to say thank you?
23. We all are so deeply interconnected; we have no option but to love all. Be kind and do good for any one and that will be reflected. The ripples of the kind heart are the highest blessings of the Universe.
24. Even seasonal situations can bring with them lessons that last a lifetime. If the love doesn’t last, it prepares you for the one that will.
25. The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.
26. This new day has greeted us with no rules; unconditional opportunity. Do not dilute the power of this new day with the hardship of yesterday. Greet this day the way it has greeted you; with open arms and endless possibility.
27. Sometimes we focus so much on what we don’t have that we fail to see, appreciate, and use what we do have!
28. Sometimes, you will go through awful trials in your life and then a miracle happens–God heals you. Don’t be disheartened when the people you love don’t see things like you do. There will be Pharisees in your life that will laugh it off, deny that it happened, or will mock your experience based on righteousness they think you don’t possess. God won’t deny you a spiritual experience because you are not a spiritual leader. He loves everyone equal. The only people that really matter in life are the people that can “see” your heart and rejoice with you.
29. Some of the most beautiful things we have in life comes from our mistakes.
30. When God takes out the trash, don’t go digging back through it. Trust Him.
31. Although time seems to fly, it never travels faster than one day at a time. Each day is a new opportunity to live your life to the fullest. In each waking day, you will find scores of blessings and opportunities for positive change. Do not let your TODAY be stolen by the unchangeable past or the indefinite future! Today is a new day!
32. Manipulation, fueled with good intent, can be a blessing. But when used wickedly, it is the beginning of a magician’s karmic calamity.
33. Blessings sometimes show up in unrecognizable disguises.
34. Shine your soul with the same
egoless humility as the rainbow
and no matter where you go
in this world or the next,
love will find you, attend you, and bless you.
35. You have been blessed with immeasurable power to make positive changes in your life.
36. Sometimes God makes better choices for us than we could have ever made for ourselves.
37. Some people come in our life as blessings. Some come in your life as lessons.
38. I will only add, God bless you.
39. God bless us, every one!
40. Happiness is the consequence of personal effort. You fight for it, strive for it, insist upon it, and sometimes even travel around the world looking for it. You have to participate relentlessly in the manifestations of your own blessings. And once you have achieved a state of happiness, you must never become lax about maintaining it, you must make a mighty effort to keep swimming upward into that happiness forever, to stay afloat on top of it. If you don’t, you will leak away your innate contentment. It’s easy enough to pray when you’re in distress but continuing to pray even when your crisis has passed is like a sealing process, helping your soul hold tight to its good attainments.
41. Feel what it’s like to truly starve, and I guarantee that you’ll forever think twice before wasting food.
42. May we be strengthened with the understanding that being blessed does not mean that we shall always be spared all the disappointments and difficulties of life.
43. Harness the power of today. Seize the blessings of today! Make something happen, enhance your life, make someone laugh, help a friend, love, love, love!
44. Blessed indeed is the man who hears many gentle voices call him father.
45. Stand up for who you are. Respect your Self and ignite the divine sparks in you. Access your powers. Choose your rights and work together with others to bring blessings into the lives.
46. At the beauty of what she had stumbled onto, at the fear that something terrible would happen because she was not vigilant enough. She cried at the fear of something so good that she would not be brave enough to bear it.
47. Courtesies of a small and trivial character are the ones which strike deepest in the grateful and appreciating heart.
48. God favors men and women who delight in being made worthy of happiness before the happiness itself.
49. Family, friends and relationships are the blessings of the God. They are the best way to access God.
50. I truly believe we can either see the connections, celebrate them, and express gratitude for our blessings, or we can see life as a string of coincidences that have no meaning or connection.
For me, I’m going to believe in miracles, celebrate life, rejoice in the views of eternity and hope my choices will create a positive ripple effect in the lives of others. This is my choice.
51. While you are going through your trial, you can recall your past victories and count the blessings that you do have with a sure hope of greater ones to allow if you are faithful.
52. The Degree to which I am blessed staggers me… the degree to which I take that for granted shames me.
-Streetwalking with Jesus.
53. It is only goodness which gives extras, and so I say again that we have much to hope from the flowers.
54. When we . . . read and study the scriptures, benefits and blessings of many kinds come to us. This is the most profitable of all study in which we could engage.
55. God wants to rescue us, not destroy us. You don’t have to be afraid of being happy, thinking that he wants to take that happiness away from you That’s not who he is.” “How can you be sure?” “Because when you’ve had a taste of goodness, it helps you recognize the difference between good and evil. I believe that people like Grace and St. Francis and a whole host of other kind, loving people show us what God is like. He isn’t waiting to punish you and he doesn’t give you blessings just to strip them away.
56. The time has come to harness the blessed power within us and to use it to transcend from our current existence into a more empowered reality.
57. Money can’t buy no blessins.
58. We all want relationships that are healthy and resolved, and sometimes that simply doesn’t happen. But the beauty of life is that inside these disappointments are hidden the most miraculous of blessings. What we lose and what we might have been pales against what we have.
59. Sometimes God will place a wall on your path to force you to go in another direction.
60. Here’s a new ‘Blessing’ for our time — ‘May Anderson Cooper never be sent to report on your town!