1. Every face, every shop, bedroom window, public-house, and dark square is a picture feverishly turned–in search of what? It is the same with books. What do we seek through millions of pages?
2. Every face, every shop, bedroom window, public-house, and dark square is a picture feverishly turned–in search of what? It is the same with books. What do we seek through millions of pages?
3. You have the nicest window, you know? None of the others can even compete. It´s not flashy like the others, or bleary – your window gives of this nice, quiet light.
4. I used to think I was unstable, because I had this thirst for something. I could never figure out what it was. I couldn’t sleep at night, and I always wanted to be somewhere else. I have a window tattooed, this little box, and it’s because wherever I was, I wanted to be somewhere else. And, I always saw myself, wherever I was in life, staring out the window.
5. What are you staring at?” “Rain drops on window glass is a sort of love-bite, is it not?
6. I looked at myself in that window, oblivious to all the people around me and I stared and smiled that particular smile. You know that smile that seems to knock you and tell you how pathetic you are? That’s the smile I was smiling.
7. Your desire to be near to window is your desire to be close to life!
8. I barricaded myself and stared out the window, without seeing anything but my own unhappiness.
9. Fear leads to death as the window to the courtyard. Jump!
10. When you looked out my window you could see the whole city crouched under a blanket of car smog.
11. He felt at peace only in the hour before dawn, when the darkness seemed to give way slowly to a mist, and it was at this hour that he would wake and sit by his window.
12. As he allowed the water to run over his hands, he stared through the window momentarily and hoped he could clean up this mess before morning.
13. The walls are bare; look out of the window and you have a finer sight than any painter has ever placed on a piece of canvas.
14. Some mentors are an open window to success. Other mentors are a closed door. Let people get to where they want through you as an open window…without blocking their view with a closed door ego.
15. If eyes are the windows to a person’s soul, his shutters are locked tight.
16. I saw two birds outside my window As my cheek met a pillow When the bird left the other too I couldn’t help but think of you.
17. Nights alone in my yellow kitchen, I made myself hot chocolate. I missed my mother. In my window, maple leaves rusted, young fall blooming.
18. A window couldn’t go to rolling static and unanswered questions. A window showed you what as there.
19. The block of sky in our twin high windows became a nectarine, amber and rose pink, and we lay in silence as white sunlight broke.
20. Last night the nightingale sat by my window and sang her joyous song of love…
Though I loved it, my heart silently missed the beautiful song of your heart beat!
21. Reflections are beautiful illuminating souls they give window to every other thing.
22. There are curtains in the windows of our eyes! Either we open these curtains and see the world or keep the curtains closed and see only the curtains!
23. Falling asleep while the rain is clashing down on the window is nature’s best lullaby.
24. And then one day she left me. She left me as the pigeon leaves the window to fly in the wide blue sky.
25. He sat beside the window in the dark, with his eyes closed. Hearing to the sound of the rain. The whisky in his glass burnt his throat, while the smoke of his cigarette filled his lungs and the fire inside his heart consumed his soul slowly.
26. Standing, looking out of the window makes me wish that I had a door.
27. From the same window, you keep seeing the same view!
28. A writer should be able to open a window or two and prompt others to see the world and themselves in a new light. Anything less is just self–indulgence and intellectual masturbation.
29. Frame after aluminium frame had replaced the casements. The gesture by which you push a window open was now unnecessary. … It was as if a part of us that was air and breeze had been denied entry.
30. In the window was the face of the long-haired girl who stole my sleepless nights.
31. On a cold winter day, the window of a warm house knows both the paradise inside and the hell outside! Any path knowing both the angel and the devil is the path of wisdom!
32. Some mentors are a window to success. Other mentors are a door. Let people get to where they want to go through you as a window…without blocking their way with a closed door ego.
33. If you want the people to understand you, invite them to your life and let them see the world from your window!
34. He built a fort around, making it impossible for anyone to go near him. And he sat near the window watching her dance in the rain, with someone else
35. It’s a huge disservice to classify all minds as either closed or open. I find the best minds are closed by openable windows.
36. You are looking at the world from your window, that’s good, but there is something missing here, something very big: You must also look at your window from the world to see yourself!
37. The window of her sadness was so vast that it almost opened a path to her soul.
38. Enlarge your windows till you get a window where you can see the whole universe with one look!
39. The day you start falling in love, with the wrecked homes and broken windows instead of running away from them. You will find a story that fills your soul, behind every burnt door.
40. There is no window to look outside. There is no window to look within. Open the doors.
41. Though we think we see different things from our windows, in reality we see the same things: Happiness and sorrow! All that is seen from every window!
42. The fingers on the windows leave traces on them; the fingers on the body leave invisible traces. (Les doigts sur les vitres – Laissent des traces sur elles; – Les doigts sur le corps – En laissent d’invisibles.)
43. You can’t see the world from your window and likewise the world cannot see you as well! Go out, come nearer to the world!
44. Be informed here and now that incessant prayers does not finger God to open the Windows of heaven. What God wants to see Is your passion towards success and your giving drive…nothing else!
45 my love is a winter’s mist gently dissolving through the window at the nape of your neck.
46. How does light enter a house? If the windows are open. How does light enter a human? If the door of love is open.
47. How does light enter a house? If the windows are open. How does light enter a human? If the door of love is open.
48. Deception sneaks in through the window of pride.
49. So what can I really do? If you can jump through a two-story window, then what can I do?”
“You can do that too. You don’t need wings to do it,either.
50. There’s a small window of opportunity to apologize sometimes after you’ve terribly wronged someone. It closes. Sometimes forever, but it never opens wide enough again for a good breeze.
51. When God opens the windows of heaven for rain to flow, those who will enjoy are those who sow! Don’t misuse the blessings of God… Get a seed today to grow!
52. The passing clouds outside the window form the perfect backdrop for wavering frames I see moving inside my mind.
53. Hesitated don’t open a door, neither does a closed window for air.