Ariana Grande Quotes
1. One of the most terrible feelings in the world is knowing that someone else doesn’t like you. Especially when you don’t know what you’ve done to deserve it.
2. When you feel your best, everybody else can feel it, too.
3. Never give up on something you love
4. If anyone tries to bully you don’t let them. Take the positive energy form a ball of rainbow power and just, like shove it.
5. School is tough sometimes, but it’s all about knowing who your real friends are.
6. Never take yourself too seriously.
7. The best part about having true friends is that you can go months without seeing them and they’ll still be there for you and act as if you’d never left!
8. The best fashion advice I’d say would be just to do what makes you comfortable and what makes you feel cute, and that’s how you’re gonna look your best cause when you feel your best, everybody else can feel it, too.
9. Music is really driving my whole life.
10. There’s always tomorrow and it always gets better.
11. I’ve dreamed about doing music since I was three or four years old.
12. Only be with somebody if they make you feel like the best version of yourself. You can’t sacrifice yourself for anybody, you know?
13. Nothing burns more calories than dancing in 5-inch heels… try it!
14. It’s outrageous to me when I see people hate on someone because of their sexuality. I hate the intolerance. I hate the judgment. I hate it so much.
15. The thrill of not knowing what’s going to happen, trained me to be prepared for anything.
16. Some people will find any reason to hate. Don’t waste ur time. Lighten up! It takes so much less energy to smile than to hate. Enjoy life.
17. Music is my biggest passion and Ive just been obsessed with it. Like, always.
18. You are beautiful and perfect and lovely HOWEVER you are.
19. Too many young girls have eating disorders due to low self-esteem and distorted body image. I think it’s so important for girls to love themselves and to treat their bodies respectfully.
20. Of course I love music and I love what I do, but seeing their response to my work is my favourite part of it.
21. Be happy with being you. Love your flaws. Own your quirks. And know that you are just as perfect as anyone else, exactly as you are.
22. To be honest, I never really considered myself to be too much of an actress. So, whenever I get the chance to do music, I’m always, like, just in it. It’s like, ‘Oh my God, I finally get to do this. I’m so happy.
23. Most of my favorite people in my life are gay. It’s something I’m super passionate about, because whenever I would see my friends get bullied, or my brother get hurt for his sexuality, I would become a raging lunatic.
24. The day my child tries a celery is the most stressful day of my life.
25. Take a load off, don’t take everything so seriously. And just be happier.
26. People tend to think that because I’m a performer and I don’t go to a regular high school that I haven’t personally been affected by bullies. But it’s actually quite the contrary.
27. My personal style is a mixture of, like, girly, throwback, like retro ’50s pin-ups, floral, like hippies, like anything feminine, and like flirty.
28. ife is beautiful. Cherish every moment even if you’re stressed or hurt or whatnot. There’s always tomorrow and it always gets better
29. I hope that people can relate to my music, it’s very relatable, it’s very fun, it’s very honest.
30. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I have the best family and fans in the world!
31. Mariah and Whitney Houston were my goddesses growing up.
32. Love your flaws, and own your quirks.
33. I was raised in a household where being gay was like, the most normal thing. My brother is gay, all of my best friends are gay. When my brother came out of the closet, it wasn’t a big deal for my family.
34. I love my fans so much! I know I say it all the time, but I really appreciate all the things they have done for me.
35. I don’t really believe in any fashion rules. I think fashion is a form of self-expression. I think you can wear whatever you want!
36. Block out all the negative energy, and just love.
37. Love is a really scary thing and you never know what’s going to happen. It’s one of the most beautiful things in life, but it’s one of the most terrifying. It’s worth the fear because you have more knowledge, experience, you learn from people, and you have memories.
38. Pink Champagne is about having fun and letting go, and living your life to the fullest!
39. Moonlight is very honest and very special to me. I feel like this is the most personal music I’ve made, by far. I’m very proud of it and I’m very excited. It’s scary…it’s vulnerable and kind of terrifying.
40. Meditation is a great way to keep my body well-centered while juggling shooting schedules and recording sessions.
41. I’m so thankful for the Internet because actors and singers and performers now have a way to connect with their fans on a very personal level which I think is quite special.
42. I wasn’t raised in a household where it was considered abnormal to be gay. So for me to meet people who use the word ‘f-ggot’ as an insult, with a derogatory meaning, I can’t take it.
43. I was definitely inspired by Madonna.
44. I swore that I would never say I miss you more everyday but, some things are better left unsaid.
45. I love, love, love just being hands on at all times in the studio.
46. I love nerdy, cute, quirky boys who don’t take themselves too seriously.
47. I love musicals and I love Broadway.
48. I jog up to the Hollywood sign every weekend. It’s fun and what a view!
49. I don’t regret any of the decisions I’ve made in my life. Because with every choice I’ve made, I’ve learned something new.
50. I learnt a lot from my Broadway experience, it was one of the most challenging things I will probably ever have to do in my entire life, because it was eight shows a week – live singing with really hard choreography – and the spontaneity, you don’t know what’s going to happen.
51. It’s great hearing stories of my mum growing up in Brooklyn, then moving to Florida, having me and growing up with this eccentric, fun family. Although I don’t eat a lot of Italian things, because I’m vegan. I was raised on meat and cheese, so I’ve had enough for anyone’s normal life span.
52. Sometimes, people can be extraordinarily judgmental and closed-minded to anyone different or special, which is why it’s so hard for young people in this day and age to be comfortable enough in their own skin to not listen to the people picking on them.
53. This hair has a reputation of being stereotypically punk rock, and I’m the girliest person you’ll ever find so it took a while for me to figure out how to convey my style. I never wear black very often anymore, all the colors I wear are extremely soft and lovely.
54. No matter what you do, no matter what your profession is, no matter how old you are, everybody deals with haters.
55. Life is beautiful. Be thankful for everything. Destroy your ego. Free hugs. Sing your hearts out in the street. Rock ‘n roll.
56. It’s very unbalanced actually, to be real. Everything’s like deserted.
57. I’ve done the bad-boy thing. It was fun for a good three months. But the thing about bad boys is, you have to keep in mind, you’re never gonna marry a bad boy.
58. I’m pretty sure my house in Florida is haunted! He’s a nice ghost though.
59. I’m a big perfectionist! I’m trying to channel super-confident women like Alicia Keys, Mariah Carey and Beyonce, because I realized that if you want something, you really have to go for it, just like they do.
60. I want to be a recording artist for my whole entire life. But Broadway is something I would come back to at any given moment. I love, love, love doing theater.